Breaking Down the Unbreakable

High School Kids are SO Dumb Sometimes...

The rest of the class was extremely boring. I mean how many times can someone go over sine cosine and tangent before you understand it?
Apparently, about a hundred isn't enough for the blonde idiot in the front row. I think Mr. Carter called her Rochelle, but for all intensive purposes, I'll call her Barbie. I'm not kidding, she looked like one of those Barbie commercials for like beach house Barbie or something. Not surprising for California, but still. She took the whole freedom of expression a little too far.
"Mr. Carter. I don't understand!" That was like her catch phrase. She said it at least every other sentence.
"Mr. Carter I don't understand why 2+2=4." I was waiting for her to say it. I'm not kidding. This girl was dumber than my Boxer.
finally the bell rang, but of course I wasn't able to leave just yet.
"Miss Hart, don't leave just yet." Mr. Carter motioned me over to his desk in the front corner. Not like I was in a hurry to get to choir, but that didn't mean I wanted to be in math.
"Yeah?" I stood, bag over one shoulder IPod plugged in and ready to be listened to. He was making me neglect my music. Not cool!
"I see here you've already taken this class. Why are you here?"
"I don't have anywhere better to go." I readjusted my bag. "I've moved a lot, and when you have a choice between studying or work outs with the 'troops' it's not hard to see I picked studying. I understand things easily. But I didn't want to be one of those stuck ups that goes to college at 15. So I'm here."
"Why aren't you taking Calculus or something more paced like that."
"I've taken every math offered at the high school level in most states."
I wasn't saying it to brag or anything. I really did just get bored. Seriously. On bases with heavily blocked internet it took years to learn how to crack, and only one TV for the boot camp losers to watch, it's not surprising I did a lot of homework.
"I promise I won't do anything to disrupt the class as long as you don't make it public about me retaking."
"Well, I was thinking, I could use an aid. And I know you've got an aid period, so I was thinking I'd just keep you enrolled but just have you aid instead."
"That won't be suspicious?"
"You'd rather do pointless homework assignments?" He made a good point.
"I guess not. Okay." I nodded. "I'll take that deal."
"Alright, see you tomorrow." He smiled at me, but I noticed no kids were coming in for 3rd. "It's break. 15 minutes to relax and whatnot."
I turned and thanked Mr. Carter for basically reading my mind before exiting the classroom. I glanced at my schedule and saw Choir was in 503. And I'd figured out the building set up during that pointless math class.
The first number corresponded to the building, the second number stated if it was on the first floor or second floor and the last number was which door it was on tat floor. 513=5th building, 1st floor, 3rd room.
So I made my way to the 5th building, only to see it was across campus. Great. I get to walk through the crowd of teenagers who will probably give me dirty looks or try to cop a feel. Oh well. What's the worst that can happen?
That's when it happened. I was walking to the 5th building when I heard it.
A wolf whistle.
I ignored it, like I usually do. Not that I'm saying I'm super hot or anything. But when you've grown up getting regular exercise and training that the US military is used to, you get a pretty nice body and my mom gave me the good genetics. So I get it a lot.
And it bugs! A lot!
I kept walking to choir. I really didn't want to get in trouble the first day. I didn't want to maim anyone the first day. That never went over well.
Of course high school boys are stupid. And this one didn't want to let it go.
"Hey baby. I haven't seen you around before." A guy who I'm guessing was pretty popular judging by the swarm of on looking teenagers that started laughing as he made his way over to me. He was pretty good-looking, but I sure as hell wasn't going to let him know that. Anyone who calls me baby and isn't my dad is not worth my time.
"Oh, come on. Don't be like that. What's your name, baby?" He grabbed my arm and I stopped dead in my tracks.
"My name isn't baby. And, if you don't take your hand off me right now, you will run the risk of not being able to reproduce." I spoke calmly, but with purpose. My dad got me a few anger management classes along with the boot camp training. "Though I'm sure I'd be doing the human race a favor."
"Oh, we've got a feisty one here boys!" a few of the losers behind me cheered like drunk men.
"I'm sorry I didn't catch your name." I turned to face him, looking up. I mean a 5'4" girl has to look up a lot, I'm used to that too, but scary things come in small packages. I'm proof of that.
"Jackson." He smirked at me. "Jackson Summers."
I smiled. Oh I was going to enjoy this.
"Well Jackson, seeing as you look pretty popular, I'm going to make you a deal."
"Oh really?"
"Yes." I took a small step towards him and ran a finger down his chest. "If you promise never to touch or talk to me again, then I promise to walk away without leaving you on your back."
"On my back?" He raised an eyebrow. "I'm a linebacker and I'm like a foot taller than you."
"So you're not taking the deal?" I blinked my eyelashes. Boys. The only think with the head below the belt. How sad.
"Why would I take that deal. You are fine." He smirked again. So I smiled before bringing my knee up to make contact with his crotch. He doubled over holding himself, so I pushed him over so he was laying on his back. I kneeled down.
"Wrong choice, baby." I patted his head before walking toward the 5th building listening to the sounds of his loser friends rushing over to help him. Oh poor perverted butt wipe got a boo-boo. Tear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you think :)
~Tracicita~