Status: Hiatus

Together We Made It

The Reveal

The next couple of days were hectic. Ethan got into a lot of fights with the football team, Brooklyn spent most of the time crying, and Lyric was having the time of her life watching it all in amusment. Cheryl thought that she was shallow because she thought all of this was funny, but Damian seemed to share Lyric's enthusiam to sit back and watch the drama unfold.

"I don't see what's so wrong about findng someone's elses problems funny!"Lyric exclaimed after Cheryl had chewed her out for the second time in five minutes.

"It's not funny, it's just rude."Cheryl told her.

"Oh, and like Brooklyn's ever been nice to me."Lyric retorted rolling her eyes.

"I know she can be a bitch but that doesn't mean you need to stoop to her level."Cheryl informed her.

"I haven't stooped her level, karma just's a bitch."Lyric told her with a smirk.

Damian walked over at this part and asked,

"What'd I miss?"

Cheryl huffed and rolled her eyes as Lyric explained what had happened and Damian sided with her.

"She has a point. She was cheating on the guy, he found out. He had every right to break up wtih her, and we have every right to think it's funny." Damian told her as he watched Brooklyn sob to her friends.

"What has Brooklyn ever done to you?"Cheryl asked him.

"Nothing really, she just isn't a very likable person."Damian replied shrugging.

"I think it's funny that she's still crying over it and it's been...what...a week now?"Lyric asked looking to her friends for conformation.

Damian nodded and confirmed her assumption. Lyric shrugged at Cheryl, as if to say sorry, and turned around so her back was to a tree and she could see Brooklyn. Suddenly she wished that she hadn't turned around.

Brooklyn was stalking over to their group, sending death glares in Lyric's general direction.

"You're the reason he broke up with me!"Brooklyn yelled.

"Guess again."Lyric told her looking up at her.

"What's that supposed to mean?"Brooklyn asked.

"He broke up with you because he found out you were cheating on him."Lyric told her finally standing up.

She heard Brooklyn's friends gasp.

"Oops, did they not know? My bad. When I saw you telling people you broke up, I thought you were telling them the true reason why..."Lyric shrugged.

Brooklyn made no other move or sound before she lunged at Lyric, but Lyric still expected it and stepped out of the way. Brooklyn barely avoiding the tree and manged to catch Lyric in the side. They both ended on the ground with Brooklyn on top.

She tried to land a punch but Lyric managed to twist so that she was outta the way, before she pushed Brooklyn off of her. Once she had stood back up and found her footing, she turned to face Brooklyn full on.

A crowd had formed with Cheryl and Damian right at the edge of it. Lyric knew that Cheryl had been wanting to watch her fight, but she didn't realize how eager Damian was as well. Brooklyn landed a well-aimed punch, but Lyric quickly responded. She managed to get a couple really strong punches and kicks in before someone came up behind her and grabbed her.

"Stop it." Whoever it was whispered in her ear.

She heard the crowd gasp and Brooklyn yell out. She quickly broke out of the grasp and turned around to see that it had been Ethan that had grabbed her. She looked at him in surprise, but he looked behind her at Brooklyn.

"You need to get your story sraight. I broke up with you because you cheated. No other reason. You don't need to go around blaming others for your insecurity." He shook his head and walked out of the circle.

"Thats a lie. I've read your texts and myspace. You talk to her. You talk about her. You didn't break up with me just because I cheated! You broke up with me because you like her!"Brooklyn yelled out pointing at Lyric.

"Me?"Lyric asked incredilously.