Another Line Without a Hook

Everything Have To Start Somewhere.

Emma's P.O.V

My Chemical Romance Contains:
Gerard Way: Vocalist
Mikey Way: Bass
Frank Iero: Guitar/backup
Ray Toro: Guitar
Bob Bryar: Drums
My Chemical Romance isn’t responsible if anything happens while you’re at the concert, and you are expected to keep to your own things.
At the gates, you can buy t-shirts and other things with the bands name on it.
NOTE: If you steal or try to steal, you will get arrested.
Thanks for your cooperation// MCR CREW.

This was what it stood on the paper I held in my hand. I sighed. It was only one week left until the concert and I had just bought a ticket. There weren’t many left and I didn’t think that I would get any. I smiled happily to myself and walked out to my two best friends in the world, Adam and Lucas.
“What took you so damn long?” Lucas asked and smiled.
“It was a hell of a line.” I said and smiled. “I got the third last ticket.”
“Jeez!” Adam said. “Then it would have been possible that you would miss the MCR concert.”
I laughed at his hysterical and panicked face. He glared at me and we walked over to Lucas car. I opened the front door.
“Hey, it’s my turn to sit up in the front!” Adam said and pouted.
“So?” I asked and jumped in.
Adam crossed his arms and jumped in behind me. Lucas jumped in also.
“So, what are you going to do today?” He asked as we drove off.
“I’m gonna go home and sleep.” I answered and smiled.
“Okay.” Lucas said.
We were quiet for some time, until I pressed play on CD-player and ‘Thank you for the venom’ witch My Chemical Romance came on.
“So give me all your poison, And give me all your pills, And give me all your hopeless hearts, And make me ill, You're running after something that you'll never kill, If this is what you want, Then fire at will” We all sang.
As the song ended we were at my house.
“I’ll call you later.” I said and opened the door.
“Okay.” They both said.
I jumped out and closed the door. It was starting to get pretty dark and some clouds were forming in the sky. I sighed and hoped that the weather wouldn’t change.

One week later, outside the My Chem concert.
Me, Lucas, Adam, Alana and Liam were standing almost at the doors that contained the arena that MCR were playing at. I smiled as the doors opened. We took each others hands and ran up in front. We all held a tight grip around the bars that separated the crowd from the scene. We stood there for an hour before anything happened. And then all the lights went out, which made the whole place dark. The crowed were almost completely silent, until the into to ‘Dead’ started to play. Then they went like mad! We jumped around and Gerard was wonderful. I don’t know why, but it felt like he was a part in my life. But how couldn’t he? I mean, his music had helped me trough the dark days. My step dad and mum had had a fight and mum had left him. So, now I had been without a father figure since I was ten. I didn’t even know who my father was. Mum had almost never talked about him. I sighed and screamed some more when the intro to ‘Welcome To The Black Parade’ started and as the song ended and I was fucking sweaty. We sang trough some more song and the time just flew by.
“This song is dedicated to the people who don’t fucking trust anyone!” Gerard Way yelled. “Let me hear you scream Fuck You!”
“FUCK YOU!” The crowed screamed.
“C’mon!” Gerard screamed and the intro to ‘I’m not Okay’ started.
“Fuck yeah!” Alana yelled. “This is my fucking favorite!”
“Yeah, we know!” I yelled back.
We sang along.
“Well you really need to listen to me, because I’m telling you the truth! I mean this, I’m okay” We all said along with Gerard and when Frankie screamed Trust Me the crowd went wild. Someone slapped me over the head and started to push from the back. They pushed me unto the bars. I felt how I was about to faint by low oxygen. A guard came and lifted me over the bars. I was dizzy and he took me to the back. I sighed. Now I was going to fucking miss the rest of the concert. I almost started to cry. The guard sat me down on a sofa, with two other people, and gave me a bottle of water.
“Feeling any better?” He asked.
“No.” I said. “I’m gonna miss the rest of the concert.”
I sighed and felt how my eyes were getting filled with tears.
“That’s okay.” The guard said. “There’s only one song left.”
“Which?” I asked and looked at him.
“Thank You For The Venom.” He said.
I nodded and sighed again. He walked away. I listened to the song and sang along.
“So give me all your poison, And give me all your pills, And give me all your hopeless hearts, And make me ill, You're running after something that you'll never kill, If this is what you want, Then fire at will” I softly sang.
“Thank you guys for coming out tonight!” Gerard yelled and I sighed. I drank of the water and leaned back in the sofa.