Another Line Without a Hook

Love is the red...

“Wake up.”
I opened my eyes and drowsy looked around. Gerard was sitting beside me in the bunk.
“You have to show us were to let you off.” He said and smiled.
I only nodded and sat up. I got out of the bunk and fallowed him out to the others. Mikey was sleeping in the sofa. Ray and Bob was sitting and talking. Frankie was sitting in a chair, watching TV. God, he’s just to hot to even exist!
‘I wonder how he looks naked. Ooh… Frank Iero, naked… in my BED! No, no, no! Don’t think like that Emma! He’s your father’s friend!’ I thought and blushed.
“So…” Gerard said. “Where do you live?”
“Eh, right around the block.” I said and pointed at a road.
Gerard nodded and smiled. We drove some more meters.
“You can pull over right here.” I said.
“Okay.” The one driving the bus said.
He stopped and opened the door. I sighed, and turned to face Gerard.
“So… I guess this is goodbye then.” I said and looked at the floor.
“No. It’s not goodbye.” He said and smiled. “It’s just a ‘see you later’ thing”
“Okay.” I said and smiled. “I’ll see you later then.”
Gerard nodded and gave me a hug. I hugged him back.
“Take care now.” He said and looked at me. “I don’t wanna lose you, now that I’ve found you.”
I laughed and nodded.
“I promise… dad.” It felt good to call Gerard for dad and I could tell he felt like that to, because he was smiling wide. “Take care of my uncle.”
“I can take care of myself.” A voice, fallowed by a yawn said and Mikey came over. “Don’t forget to call us.”
“I won’t forget.” I said and hugged him too. “Bye.”
“Bye.” They said and I walked of the bus.
I waved goodbye to them as the bus rolled of and started to walk over to the house. I opened the door and found mum sleeping on the sofa. I closed the door and took of my shoes before tiptoeing over to her. I kissed her cheek and she looked up.
“Oh, hi honey.” She said.
“Hi mum.” I said. “Look, I’m sorry for earlier and I just wanted to say that…”
“Shh…” She said and smiled. “It’s okay. You have all the right to be mad. After all, it was kind of a chock you got earlier.”
“Yeah…” I said and smiled. “But it’s better now. My biggest idol is my father, and that actually feels fucking awesome.”
Mum smiled and hugged me.
“I’m so sorry for keeping it as a secret when you had the right to know.”
“It’s okay mum.” I said and hugged her too. “I mean it, I’m okay.”
She let go of me and looked at me. Then she smiled again.
“You go get some sleep.” She said and kissed my cheek.
I nodded and gave her a kiss on the cheek as well before going up to my room. I changed into a t-shirt and some shorts. I messed my hair up into a ponytail and looked at myself in the mirror.
“Emma Johnson-Way.” I said to myself and smiled.
I shook my head and walked out to the bathroom to take of my makeup. After that I walked back into my room. I walked over to my bed and laid down on it. As soon as my head touched the pillow I was asleep, with a big smile on my lips.

My alarm woke me up early in the morning. I turned it of and smiled. Yesterday was wonderful! To bad that it was over. I sighed and went to take a shower. I undressed and jumped in to the shower. I quickly washed my body and my hair, before jumping out again. I took a towel around my body and walked back into my room. I took some clean clothes and threw the on the bed. Then I quickly changed. I had a pair of black jeans, a Green Day t-shirt and my favorite My Chemical Romance hoodie. Then I went into the bathroom again and quickly applied mascara, eyeliner and some military green eye shadow. I sighed and ran down to the kitchen where my mum was sitting.
“You’re late. The bus is coming at any second.” She said.
“I know, I know…” I said.
I took my bag and my keys before taking on my shoes. I said goodbye to my mum and ran to the bus station. As I came the bus was going to leave. I ran a little faster and the bus stopped. Thank god. I got on.
“You’re late again.” Alana said and smiled.
“I know.” I said and sat down beside her.
“So… Gerard Way huh?” She said and smiled.
“Yeah.” I said and smiled.
“Imagine what the school will think.”
“They won’t even know.” I said and eyed her.
“You won’t tell anyone?” She asked and looked at me.
“Nope.”
“Why?” She asked confused.
“Because, what do you think they would do?” I asked. “Everyone would be like, ‘oh my god, Gerard Way’s daughter, let’s be friends with her, maybe we will met him, blah, blah, blah..’ I don’t want that.”
“Oh…” She said and sighed.
We were quiet for the rest of the ride.
“We’re here.” I said and got up. “See you after math.”
“Yeah, I have P.E.” She said and rolled her eyes.
I laughed and walked to my own classroom. Adam was sitting in the back.
“Hey fuck face.” I said and sat down beside him.
“Hey Bitch.” He said and smiled. “How’s it going?”
“Good.” I said and smiled. “You?”
“I’m fine, thanks for asking.” He said and smiled.
Our teacher Mr. Landon came in.
“Alright. Settle down and open your books.” He said and started to scribble on the blackboard. “We have a long day in front of us.”
Man, I hate school.

*Later at lunch*
“Emma!” A girl in our class called Jennifer called me over.
“What?” I asked.
“Is it true that Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance is your father?” She asked and smiled.
“Who have said that he is my father?” I asked, acting confused. “I don’t have clue what you’re talking about.”
“Oh yes you do.” She said and smiled devilish. “Poor little Jake have told me everything.”
“He would never tell you my secrets.” I said. “He wouldn’t do that to me Jenn. So just shut your fucking mouth and annoy sombody else."
"So it is true then?" She asked and smirked.
"I didn't say that." I snapped.
"No, but your expression did." She said and got up. "Can I please get everyones attention!"
"Jennifer... Don't.."
She didn't listen and told the world what I didn't want them to know.
"Everyone knows who Emma is right?" She asked and people nodded. "Well.. She have found out that Gerard Way the singer of My Chemical Romance is her father. We have celeberity in the school. How about that."
"You little bitch." I snapped.
She got quiet and glared at me.
"What... did... you... call... me?" She said very slowly.
"I called you, a bitch." I said and glared back.
She got over to me and stood a few inches away.
"Don't you ever call me a bitch again."
"Why not?" I asked. "You are a bitch."
She pushed me. I kept glaring at her.
"Stop looking at me your freak." She said and pushed me.
"No." I said and glared even more.
"Justin..." She said and looked at one of the preps behind her. "She's glaring at me."
He walked over.
"Stop glaring emo." He said
I didn't say anything or do anything. I just kept glaring. he pushed me into Adam and Alana. Adam stod infront of me.
"Go away punk." The tanned guy said.
"Make me prep." Adam said.
The tanned guy, named Justin, hit Adam right in the face. Adam got angry and the whole fight was in action. I walked over to try get the prep off of Adam but he just pushed me away.
"Jennifer." I said. "This is between you and me! Not them and us!"
She nodded and walked over to Justin.
"Enough!" She said.
Adam looked at her and gave her a big punch.
"Stay out of this bitch." He yelled.
I couldn't help but to laugh. She looked at and kicked me on the leg, making me fall. She started to kick me in the stomach.
"You like it bitch?" She asked and kicked me harder.
"Stop it!" Alana yelled and threw herself over Jennifer.
"What are going on here?" The princible said. "Mother of..."
He called for some teachers to part Adam and Justin and some to get Alana away Jennifer. I started to cough. Alana sat down beside of me.
"Emma?" She said.
"Call my father." I cried. "Get me out of this fucked up town."