Another Line Without a Hook

How Cruel, Is The The Golden Rule?

Alana's POV

I looked at her not knowling what to do. I took my phone and looked at her.
"Here." She said and me gave her phone. "Call him from this. He's under the name of Gerard/Dad."
I nodded and took the phone. She looked at me as I pressed the green button. A few signals went trough.
"Hello?"
"Hi, is it Gerard?" I asked.
"Yeah?"
"I need you to come to New Vally High School."
"Why?" he asked confused.
"It's about Emma." I said. "I'm her friend Alana."
"What's wrong with Emma?" He asked suddenly sounding nervous.
"She's been in a fight and she wants you to come."
"I'll be there." He said and hung up.
"Wait a minute." I said to Emma. "Where is he?"
"On his way home from a show." She said. "I think."
They took her to the school nurse and I went with her.

Emma's POV
The nurse looked over my bruises.
"No broken ribs." She said and smiled. "It's just bruises."
"Well it fucking hurts anyway." I snapped at her and sat up. "What did my dad say Alana?"
"He's on his way." She said and smiled.
"The prinicble have already called your parents." She said.
"Fuck." I said and rolled my eyes before lying down again. "Mum sucks at stuff like this. She's always 'Oh my god, are you okay' and stuff."
"Yeah." Alana said and rolled her eyes. "My dad too."
The princible came in.
"Jameson! My room, now!" He growled.
"Yes, mr D." I said and rolled my eyes.
"Don't play games with me young lady." he said.
I rolled my eyes again and fallowed him into his room where my mum sat.
"Please sit." he said and sat down beside his desk. "So... You wanna tell me how it started?"
"No." I said and crossed my arms.
"Emma!" My mum said and glared at me.
"What?" I asked. "Do you think that i'm gonna tell the asshole how it all started when I didn't even start it? No fucking way!"
"Emma Elisabeth Jameson!" My mum started.
"Way!" I yelled back. "My last name is Way."
I stood up.
"Miss Jameson, Way or what ever it was, sit down!" The prinicble said.
"No way." I said. "I wont sit"
"Then fucking stand if you want!" He said and got up. "But I want you to listen carefully! One more fight, and you expelled!"
"Like I fucking care! I didn't even ask to be in this shithole anyway!" I yelled and kicked the door opened. Alana was sitting outside.
"Emma!" My mother yelled after me.
"What?" I yelled and turned around to face her and she slapped me.
"You're fucking grounded young lady!" She said.
"You cant ground me." I said. "I'm moving out."
With that, I left her confused. I started to run and Alana had to run fast to keep up with me.
"Emma wait!" She yelled as I burst out the door.
The tears was now falling completly down my cheeks. I didn't stop before I was outside the school, where I sat down leaning againt the wall. I sat there and just cried. My face hurt, my eyes hurt, my ribs hurt and my heart hurt. Never before had me and mum had a fight like that. And never before had I just turned around and walked away. Alana sat down beside me.
"It's gonna be okay." She said but I just got up and shooked my head.
"It will never be okay Ally." I said looking at her. "Not before I'm dead."
Alana got up and looked at me. Then she hugged me.
"No matter what you say, it will just get worse." I said and crying at her shoulder.
Right then a car braked heavly outside the school. I look at it. My dad, Mikey and Frank got out. He locked the door and looked at the school. I was to suprised to sat anything and apparently, so was Alana.
"Look!" A high pitched voice said behind us. "It's Emmalemma and Allypale."
I was so tired of all the bullshit so I just turned aroudn hit her all over the nose.
"Bitch!" She yelled and me and Alane walked from her.
"Good punch." Alana said.
"Thanks." I said and smiled.
"Emma you whore!" Nathalie yelled from behind us.
I stopped and looked at Alana. I could feel people looking at us.
"Don't." She said. "You're father is looking."
"She, called me, whore." I said and turned against Nathalie. "Did you say anything?"
Her friends covered her mouth up.
"N-no she didn't say anything." One of the said.
"Let go of me!" Nathalie said and pushed her friends away from her. "Emma you little fucker, you're fucking gonna get it."
She took a punch agains my head but I took her hand before it even got there and started to twist it around.
"What did you fucking call me?" I asked.
"Nothing," She winced in pain. "Let go of my fucking arm."
I pushed her away from me. She looked like she was on the adge of crying, but started to smile instead.
"Oh yeah, I remember now. I called you whore." She said. "But you're not just that. You're a motherfucking maneating stuck up bitch with no life. And you fuck around, just to be cool."
"Is that so?" I asked and felt the blood in my vains was on the edge of boiling over.
She nodded. I smiled. Alana laid and hand on my shoulder.
"She's not worth it." She said and people were starting to look at us.
"Hell yeah, she's worth it." I said and punched her hard.
She looked at me and punched me back. I felt how she broke my tooth.
"Come her, I'm fucking gonna break your neck bitch!" I yelled and started to hit her again.
Alana took a tight grip around my waist and someone of Nathalie's friends did the same.
"Lte me fucking go!" Nathalie yelled. "I'm fucking gonna kill her and her stuck up bitches to friends!"
"If you even touch my friends I'm fucking gonna kill you!" I yelled at her.
"Oh, like you have something I don't!" She yelled.
"She have something you don't have!" A vocie came from behind. "She got me."
Gerard pushed he's way trough the mass of people. Nathalie yaw dropped.
"Dad!" I yelled and Alana let go of me.
I jumped right up in his arms. He looked at me.
"Jeez." He said and sighed. "Look at your face."
"Well, atleast somebody cares." I said and glared at my mother who stood with the pricible.
Mr D made his way trough the mass also. He walked over to me.
"Miss Jameson..." He said. "I warned you..."
"I know, I know." I said and rolled my eyes. "I'm expelled."
"Exactly." He said. "Take your stuff anf get the fuck of my school."
"It's not YOUR fucking school dickhead." I said and started walk after him.
"Stop it." Gerard said and dragged me back. "No more fights."
"Fine." I said crossed my arm, forgetting about the bruises again. "Ouch."
I laid a hand on my ribbs and took a deep breath.
"Maybe you should go to the hospital." Gerard said and looked at me.
"I'm okay." I said and smiled.
"Are you sure?" He asked.
"Yes." I said and nodded.
Mum came over.
"Emma." She said and looked at my dad. "Gerard."
"Hannah..." Gerard said.
Mum smiled before looking back again.
"I told you earlier. You're grounded." She said. "Drag your ass to the car young lady."
"Sorry mum, but I fucking wont go home with you." I said.
"Emma..." She started. "Your only 14 years old, you cant make that decision. I'm the parent here!"
"So am I." Gerard said. "And I'm taking her with me."
"You can't do that!" Mum yelled.
"Wanna go to court about it?" He asked.
"She's staying with me Gerard." Mum said and glared.
"Is there even anybody who cares about what I want?" I yelled and looked at them both.
"No." Mum said and crossed her arms. "You're 14, I'm you legal guardian so I decide."
"Fuck you." I said. "Yes I'm 14, but I'm old eanough to make my own decisions!"
"She's right." Gerard said.
"Yes, and I want to live with Gerard!" I said and glared at her.
"Fine!" She said. "Then let's go to court with it. But until then, she lives with me."
"Hell no!" I yelled. "Come on dad."
We walked over to the car and I jumped in beside Frank.
"So, now we're gonna have a little girl around the house?" He asked and I nodded. "Cool."
"Yeah." I said and laughed. "And I'm not a little girl."
"No, you're not." He said and smiled at me.
I smiled back. We started to drive and I looked out at all the people looking after us. Alana stood alone, looking like she was gonna cry.
"Stop the car." I said and dad did so.
I got out and ran over to Alana. I took her hand and dragged her over to the car. I jumpedn in and dragged her with me.
"What.." Dad started.
"I need someone to talk to." I said and smiled at Alana.
"Okay." Dad said and drove again. To my, hopefully, new home...

(A/N I know it's a crappy chapter, but I was fucking bored..(A) )