Status: thinking of deleting and possibly starting all over again.

Collide To The Sound Of Our Heartbeat.

Monroeville, Pennsylvania.

Hannah’s Point of View
I’m going to kill Sydney, I thought, as we neared the places I remembered, driving right past them towards my home town. Only about two hours drive left…
“Hey, we’re gonna stop off. I think we’re gonna run out of gas soon,” Gerard claimed, seeing a service stop ahead. Everyone cheered.
“Finally! My ass hurts!” Frank cried a smile to his tone.

“Hannie? Are you alright?” Ray whispered to me as I leant against the van, smoking one of Frank’s cigarettes. I shrugged.
“It’s just… going home. Y’know? I never really… well, I did imagine…” I trailed off, sticking the cigarette between my lips. He nodded a small smile on his face.
“I think I get you.”
He lent across the van beside me, just standing there. It was nice; he kinda kept me company, even though we didn’t say anything, standing while I smoked in comfortable silence.
“Yo,” Frank said, acting cool as he slid next to me.
“Got my lighter?”
I passed him the blue lighter wordlessly, stubbing out the cigarette as Frank lit one up, and walked away swiftly, to the shitty little shop where you buy shit while you pay for the gas.
Sydney was there, just mulling around the cold drinks section, looking over them.
“I’m gonna kill you,” I mumbled, stepping next to her. She didn’t look at me, but carried on looking over the cans and bottles.
“I thought you wanted to.”
“Well… now I don’t,” I said sulkily, pulling a little on the ends of my long blonde hair, picking up a can of coke.
“Everyone else is pretty psyched for it,” she shrugged, picking up three cans of Red Bull and a beer, before turning to me.
“Look. I think this will be good for you, y’know? Kinda like closure or something. You’ll have to see that place sometime,” she sighed, the cans of drink pressed against her chest.
“Want me to get that for you?” she asked, nodding to my coke. I gave her a quizzical look. She was always out of money.
“I got Gerard’s wallet,” she said, grinning, “Me, April and Frank are taking advantage.”
I grinned back at her, taking the beer off her and walked to the checkout desk, letting her pay for the drinks with Gerard’s money.
“Oh, and gas pump number two, as well,” Sydney said, picking up the paper bag of drinks, handing it to me. The cashier nodded, punching numbers into the computer.
“36.25,” he mumbled, as Sydney pulled out two twenties.

“I think we’re here now…” Gerard called out, as he drove into the entrance of the town, passing the ‘Welcome to the Municipality of Monroeville, Pennsylvania’ sign.
The van stopped twenty minutes later, Sydney giving Gerard general directions, ending up at Sydney’s parent’s house.

Syd and I are both from Monroeville, Pennsylvania. We moved together to New Jersey when we both decided to get out of here – in actual fact, it was a few sequence of events that kinda pushed us to.
We thought that if we go to College in New York, like we’d always planned, it’ll be hard finding a place to stay there, because it’s such a busy place, and the capital and all. So we picked New Jersey, as it’s just outside NY, and it’ll be a nice, easy commute.
We both live together in a rented apartment, which isn’t far from Ray’s place, which is quite cool.

“C’mon, guys!”
“Where the hell are we?!” Sazzy asked, with a confused expression etched onto her face.
“Sydney’s parent’s house,” I replied, climbing out of the van after Bob.
“But… why? I thought-”
“We’ll just see them for a while, guys. They won’t make a biggie out of it,” Sydney called, trying to get everyone else out of the white van. Frank and Sazzy scrambled out, followed by Mikey and a sleepy-looking April.
We all trailed along the concrete path, Sydney leading the way, tugging a uneasy looking Gerard by the hand, as I trailed behind them, Ray following me. Ani gripped Bob’s hand behind us, letting him lead her, April and Mikey chattering away quietly behind them, a hint of amusement in their tone. Frank and Sazzy lagged behind, Franks’ arm draped around Sazzy, who actually looked better than she had in a long time – she’d gotten sleep, and the travelling had probably taken her mind off her mother.
We arrived at the clean painted navy blue front door, its brass knocker shining in the hint of sunlight, as well as the letter flap. Sydney pulled out her purse, digging through it quickly, pulling out a bronze key and slotting it in the keyhole quickly, turning it slowly. She pushed open the door, stepping in.
“Mom, Dad?”
♠ ♠ ♠
I’m going to apologise for a shitty authors’ note now, because… I just am. Sorry.
I don’t think I’ll be able to keep updating once a week anymore, as its exam time and my GCSE’s are frankly more important right now. I’m not really saying that this is going on hiatus just that updates are likely to be a lot slower, but will be on Sundays, meaning that I might miss a week or two out or something.
Also, I really don’t think I’m not getting many comments as I think I should – I get about three/four (love you guys) and there’s a good 20 subscribers.
Anyways, I’ll end there, and hopefully update within the next two weeks or so.