Status: thinking of deleting and possibly starting all over again.

Collide To The Sound Of Our Heartbeat.

Decisions.

Ray’s Point of View
I woke up at about 11:30AM. The bed was so comfortable, it was unbelievable. The whole house was like a luxury mansion or something. So after I showered and dressed in clean clothes, I stepped out of my room, unsure of where to go. The whole house was so huge, and I didn’t want to get lost – I couldn’t remember the way down.
Okay… we went down a corridor… then left. Or was it right?
I couldn’t remember. Then I remembered that Sazzy and Frank had the room nearest to mine, so I knocked on the door. Getting no answer, I opened it, peeking round.
“Frank, Sazzy?” I called, my eyes drifting to the bed in the middle of the room. Frank was spread across it, his mouth wide open and his eyes closed, snoring. I laughed quietly, closing the door behind me.
“Sazzy?” I called quietly, walking towards the bathroom door.
“Ray? I’m just getting dressed, I just came out of the shower,” she called from the bathroom door, “is Frank awake yet?”
“No, shall I wake him? Lazy fucker,” I mumbled, grinning at him as he snorted in his sleep.
“Yeah, go for it.”
Sweet!
I tip-toed over to the double bed, trying so hard not to laugh at him; his mouth was wide open, his arms spread out. His mop of black hair was sticking up everywhere, his long fringe lying in his eyes. I took a deep breath, leaping on him.
“Ahh! Whathafuck!” he cried, gasping.
“Toro, you wanker, get the fuck off me, man, your ‘fro is all… bushy!” her cried, trying to shove me off him. I burst out laughing, unaffected from his shoving.
“What the hell...!” Sazzy said, before she burst into hysterical fits of laughter, making me laugh harder.
“Fuckers!” Frank moaned, finally pushing me off him, and I rolled onto the end of the bed, clutching my aching stomach as I laughed. Frank groaned, rubbing at his head, pushing his fringe out of his eyes.

“You’re finally up!” Hannah called, grinning up at us. I sat down opposite her, at this huge dining table, where racks of toast and boxes of cereal lay, half-empty cartons of milk and packs of smokes littering the table. I grabbed a plate, stealing two slices of toast from the rack, and pouring myself some coffee from one of the pots.
“Okay, now that everyone’s here… where to?” Gerard asked from beside of me, a cigarette nestled in between his fingers.
“Can’t we chill here for a bit? I want to go see where they shot Dawn of the Dead!” Mikey whined; his brow creased in annoyance.
“Yeah, yeah, alright, but after that,” Gerard said, waving a hand at him dismissively.
“Miami! I’ve always wanted to go to Miami,” Ani cried, jumping alertly in her seat.
“That’s going to take us ages!” Sydney groaned a wary look on her face.
“Well, we could stop in North Carolina and Virginia and other places on the way,” Ani replied submissively, pouting slightly.
“Hannie, do you have a map lying around?” Gee asked, ashing his cigarette.
“Uh… there’s a study with a full map of America on one wall,” she replied, a slightly embarrassed look on her face.
“Jesus… okay, can we tear it down?”
“It’s painted on… but I think… ah, just come with me,” she said, standing up. Gee stood up, and followed Hannie out of the room.
“So, if Miami is out of the question, where else?” Sydney asked after a while, as she picked up a cereal box, closing it up properly.
“Um… how about… we go through to Ohio and just go through that general direction? Michigan, Indiana… Illinois,” Bob said, ticking off the states on his fingers. “I miss Chicago.”
“That’s a pretty sweet idea, actually,” I commented, nodding in agreement.
“What do you guys think?” Bob asked everyone else, and Sazzy nodded.
“Yeah, I think it’s a pretty sweet idea,” April added, smiling.
“Hey! We got a map,” Hannie said, bounding into the room with Gerard tagging along, with a tight, folded map in his hand. We could tell it was huge, because it was folded so many times that it looked stacked up.
“Clear the table so we can open it out,” Gee added, pushing some bowls away, as everyone obliged, removing cartons of milk, cereal and cutlery away.
“Can’t we just hit each state or something, then hit the ones we might have missed out on the way back…?” Frank said, shrugging.
“But… on the way back where? We’re not going anywhere,” April said, her brow creased.
“Yeah… well, it’s a pretty good idea, though… we could just do that, but work towards California-”
“Yes!” April cried, cutting Sydney off, “-and work back towards Jersey,” Sydney finished, flashing April an amused look.
“But the whole idea of this, was to-”
“We know, Mikes, but I just don’t know-”
“Okay, how about this. We find out where we’re going now. Then we decide everything else later on,” Sazzy said, cutting across Gerard, putting the small squabbles at rest.
“Yeah, she’s right,” Hannah said, nodding.
“Right... I think if we do work towards Miami-”
“Yeah!” Ani cried, making Gerard throw her a ‘calm down’ look.
“-Hitting West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina-”
“So basically, go all along the East Coast?” Bob asked, looking over at the map. Gerard nodded.
“Yeah… I think we should do that, actually, because then we can work up after, through Alabama,” he said, pointing at the map, his finger trailing up towards Michigan.
“Then we can go to Chicago, too,” he said, smiling over at Bob, as everyone nodded in agreement.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shocker, I updated!
Sorry for my disappearance.