Status: thinking of deleting and possibly starting all over again.

Collide To The Sound Of Our Heartbeat.

I’ve Been Wasted.

Sydney’s Point of View
We were driving towards what I guessed was the centre of Charleston. It all looked so fucking posh here, I was kind of glad we’d dressed up a bit. Even though, looking down at my outfit, I still left underdressed looking out of the window, seeing all these guys in dress pants and shirts, some with sweater vests or waist coats. They all looked like they should belong in some sort of Ivy League college or something.
Man, these guys would get beat up in Jersey, I thought, staring out at them, and maybe raped a little.
“What… the fuck?” Ray mumbled, his statement echoing around the silent van.
“I know,” Sazzy replied, shaking her head, “I don’t think this was such a good idea.”
“No way, this was a great idea!” Bob called, laughing.
“Yeah! We’ll show ‘em how we party Jersey style,” Mikey cried, his voice strained with excitement.
“Bro, the gangster talk doesn’t suit you,” Gerard said, craning his neck to look over at the guys behind us. Mikey stuck his middle finger up.
“And these girls look-”
“Whoa, look at that chick!” Bob interjected over Ani, his eyes wide, “is she a hooker?”
I looked over at the window, following where his finger was pointing. This girl… well, she was kind of scary. She had bleached blonde hair down just past her shoulders, and the thickest, brightest red lipstick I have ever seen. Her dress wasn’t even a dress! She wore this little grey halter top, the bottom of it clinging to her hips desperately, and when she walked, you could see the back of it ride up slightly. It was not a nice sight.
“Whoa, I can see her fucking panties!” Mikey cried, then receiving a slap on the back of the head from April.
“Stop looking!”
Her heels were ridiculously high, and just looked plain painful, and her fake tan was obvious, a silver clutch bag clasped in her hands. She didn’t wear a coat, and it’s the middle of December!
“Well, I don’t feel so underdressed or overdressed anymore,” Ani said, a hint of laughter in her tone.

“Well this is fun,” Frank said, disgruntled. I shrugged, looking around. The club wasn’t exactly packed out, and all the preppy Ivy League guys were scattered around the club with equally preppy girls or slutty whores.
We did not fit in.
“Let’s just go to the bar,” Gerard said, twisting his arm around my waist, pulling me along with him.
“Frank, are you gonna be drinking?” Gerard asked, looking over his shoulder.
“Yeah, I got my paperwork, I’m all good to get fucked up,” he replied, a grin stretching over his lips. Sazzy gave him a look, and he ignored it. She sighed, rolling her eyes, and I gave her an apologetic look. Gerard doesn’t really think much, sometimes.

The place was alive.
Frank, Gerard, Mikey, Ani, April and Hannah were smashed out of their minds. Ray was about three drinks away from being in the same state as them, while Sazzy and I kind of looked on with humour, and sometimes with disgust. Someone had to be the designated driver.
They did some weird and fucked up stuff when they were drunk. Gerard actually attempted to unzip one of the Ivy League guys’ zipper, asking if his ‘mate will come out and party’.
“Gee, don’t you think that you’ve had enough to dr-”
“No way, Sy-Syd! Don’t e-even lie!” Hannah yelled, pointing over at me as she lent on April, drink sloshing around in her hand.
I shook my head, downing my vodka. I could drink as long as I didn’t get properly wasted, right? And Sazzy wasn’t exactly drunk just… tipsy?

“Hey, bay-bee! Give-us thee k-keys!” I blurted, tripping over nothing in particular, falling on Frank’s back as he threw up over the edge of the curb. Mikey pulled me off him lazily, pressing Gerard’s keys into my right hand. I grinned up at him, yanking open the drivers’ side.
“Ger’ in, g-guys! Ape-rill, op’n the door!” I screeched over at her, as she lent across the van, laughing hysterically with Hannah and Ray.
Everyone piled in slowly, Gerard moving his way in next to me, that drunk, pungent smell of alcohol and stale cigarettes filling my nostrils.
“Drive!”
I started up the van, it roaring to life and I span the wheel, recklessly driving out onto the road.
“S-Sydney, fuck!” Ray cried, his hand reaching out and grabbing the wheel from behind me.
“Fuck off, get off! I’m driving!” Gerard laughed at my outburst, swatting away Ray’s hands, and he fell back, Hannah looking… odd as she sat next to him, her eyes clouded due to the drink.
“Syd, look where y-you’re going, or we’re g-gonna-”
Frank’s moans and concerns were drowned out by a sickening crunch, everything on my left side crushing, spinning out of control.
Darkness enveloped me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is a day late; I didn’t get this finished in time for yesterday. I’ve been really busy with some stuff and I’ve started working out a lot, so I’ve got less time for writing, so if I don’t post on Sundays, I will in the next few days. Hopefully it won’t be later than Wednesdays.
Title credit – See The Light; Green Day.