Status: thinking of deleting and possibly starting all over again.

Collide To The Sound Of Our Heartbeat.

Everyone's Doing It!

Ani and Bob scrambled from their position on the floor, standing up and brushing off their dishevelled clothes, giggling.
“What the hell are you guys doing?!” Ray yelled, clearly shocked.
“Uhh… making out?” Bob stated dumbly, as Ani giggled.
“But… But you’re-!”
“Raaaaaaay, chillax,” Ani claimed, rolling her eyes but with an evident grin plastered on her face. Ray was still in awe.
“But… what the hell?! This shit is heavy!” he cried, swinging his arms wildly in the air, his afro-like hair bouncing in his frustration. Bob and Ani just giggled again.
“Ahh, dudes, it’s not funny!” he yelled again, getting even more frustrated. When they burst into peals of laugher, Ray just rolled his eyes, storming out the door.
“Dude, where’s my sister?” April asked a shocked looking Ray.
“And what’s up with you?”
“I just saw her… in the bathroom,” he said, feeling like he’d chucked a load off his shoulders.
“Oh. Is she sick?” Mikey asked who was practically attached to April. Ray shook his head a no.
“She was practically about to make babies with Bob!” he blurted out, but then smacking his mouth, covering it with his hand.
“She’s doing what?!”
“With Bob?!” Mikey added, in complete awe. Ray nodded solemnly.
“You didn’t have to see it,” he added. April giggled, and Mikey rolled his eyes, Ray wandering off to find a drink.
“Do you think we should find Ani and Bobbie?” April asked Mikey, as they swayed their bodies to the beat of the music that filled the house, their bottles of beer in their free hands clinking together.
“I think their old enough to… make out or whatever,” Mikey claimed, chuckling. April grinned, resting her head on his shoulder, Mikey’s eyes widening.
This is totally normal! Friends do this all the time!
Mikey’s thoughts echoed, his brain only repeating the sentence over and over in his head.
You do not like April in that way… It’s all in your head, he said to himself, trying to banish the explicit thoughts.

“F-Frank!” Gerard groaned, still slumped against the wall he was at whilst the drinking contest was in full swing. Frank grunted in reply, his head in Sazzy’s lap. She was dabbing at his forehead with a damp towel, a disgruntled but worried look on her face.
“Are you o-okay?” Gerard hiccupped, his eyes wide. Frank grunted again, somehow making Gerard burst into fits of laughter, hauling himself up and sauntering off wobbly to a blonde-haired girl no one else knew.
“Frankie?” Sazzy said, poking him in his clammy cheek. He grunted, yet again, to Sazzy’s annoyance.
“Are you alright?” she asked, rolling her eyes.
“No. I’m going to-” his hazel eyes widened, his complexion palling even more than it had been. His eyeliner was smudged all around his eyes, his eyes slightly bloodshot; his thin lips looked chapped and dry.
“You’re what?! Don’t throw up on me!” Sazzy yelled her eyes wide, her expression one of shock. Frank swallowed, his body relaxing into Sazzy’s, his head resting back on her lap, his right arm wrapped around her waist.
“Thank for looking after me,” he mumbled, his eyes slipping shut as she wiped at his face with the damp white towel.
“Someone has to,” she assured, smiling slightly.
“No, you don’t. I should be able to look after myself,” he told her, his eyes opening up to look at hers. His gaze caught hers, and she looked down at him full of emotion. He reached up, his free hand finding its place on her cheek.
“I shouldn’t of drunk so much, shouldn’t of been so irresponsible and throw up everywhere,” he claimed, a hint of a smile tracing his lips, the glimmer of something in the delicate colour of his eyes. Sazzy smiled, caught up in the moment they’d created.
“Frank, I-”
“Shh,” he cut her off, pulling her head down slightly, his eyes still locked on her big chocolate brown ones.
“I heard a rumour earlier…” he whispered. His breath hit Sazzy in the face, letting her inhale the scent.
“Ani…” she muttered, her eyes shut, not caring that he found out about her feelings for him.
“I feel the same way,” he claimed, the quiet tone between them still present. Her dark eyes widened, obviously shocked.
“What?!” Frank smirked at her answer.
“Do you really think I didn’t?”
“Well, I-”
Frank pulled her down further, his lips slowly finding hers.
“What the fuck?!”
At the unexpected voice, Sazzy and Frank snapped apart quickly, their kiss cut short to only a few seconds.
“Ray, what the hell?!” Frank cried and his eyebrows arched in surprise.
“Everyone is doing it!” he yelled in frustration, stalking off.
“Everyone…?” Sazzy pondered out loud, sitting up from her position, Frank pouting at their disruption. He sat up from her lap, Sazzy staring into space and not really noticing.
“Ray’s obviously not… making out with anyone; he was pissed about it or something… Gee isn’t, Mikey and April are over there… Holy Jesus, Ani and Bob!” she cried, Frank getting interested in the conversation now.
“Ani and Bob are making out?”
“I think so… they must be. And Ray is most likely annoyed that everyone is just making out and not partying,”
“But Sazzy, I wanna make-out!” Frank whined, crossing his arms. Sazzy giggled, blushing.
“Frank!” she hit him playfully on the arm, but he smirked again, grabbing her around the waist and pulling her right next to him, placing a hand on the back of her head, tangling in her hair and pulling her face towards his.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? I swear I haven't been getting enough.