Welcome To Paradise

What the...?

*2 Months Later*

We alll stood back admiring our work. We were all wearing workman overalls, and were covered from head to foot in black, red and white paint. At long fucking last it was done. It had taken us 3 months, but at last Mike's room was painted. It had a white roof and one white wall behind where his bed would be, an the the opposite wall was balck with the other two parralell walls red. It looked great.

We all went over to the canvased sofa that was sitting in the middle of the room, (we hadn't even been working that hard, we were just tired for the sheer hell of being tired) and collapsed onto it. The sofa made a loud *pouff* and sent up a huge cloud of dust. I heard someone yelp and felt a weight get up off the sofa in a bit of a hurry. As the cloud of dust cleared, we almost fell off the couch in hysterics as we saw Tre running round the room with a paint lid stuck on his ass. He was trying to pull it off at the same time as running away from it, even though it was clearly stuck. It was 10 minutes before any of us could stop laughing for long enough to get up and help him, and even when I did, he would let me get close enough to grab it, then leap out of the way. This continued for about 5 minuets before Billie and Mike got up to help. They caught Tre by the arms, and wresteled him to the ground, holding one arm each with him face down. I went and sat on his back facing his ass, and started to yank the lid off. Tre started to fake cry, and was whimpering to Mike and Billie.

"Guys, she's touching me up!! Ohhhh help she's feeling my ass and turning me on....help please" After a few hard pulls, I successfully got it off, but with came a loud rip and part of the overall, leaving Tre's boxers hanging out of the back. I looked round laughing, to see that Billie and Mike were now standind with their hands behind thier backs in the corners, and an evil grin creep onto Tre's face. I ran for it, and he chased me. We raced round and round, and everytime I passed Billie and Mike in thier corners, I could see that they were pissing themselves laughing.

"Look at that sexy ass go!!"

I stopped for a split second, and as I was about to shout "Are you talking about mine or Tre's?", the lump slammed me onto the sofa, sending up yet another huge cloud of dust. Tre pinned me to the sofa and started tickling me with his nose, (don't ask me how!).

"Tre!!! P...P...Please!! St...stop!! I...I hate being t...t...t..t..t..tickled." I managed to push in between hysterical giggling. The strange this was, I did hate it when Billie tickled me, but with Tre pinning me down and doing it, something felt differernt...and so was that look in his eye.

I felt Mike and Billie heave Tre's body off me and I heard a soft thump as he hit the floor. Billie then took Tre's place on top of me and grinned. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Mike pull Tre up from off the floor and lead him out of the room. Tre gave a fleeting glance back and caught my eye. He had an almost sad look that wasn't there a few seconds ago. To cheer him up a little I shouted after him:

"I'll get you later Tre! You have been warned!"

Tre's face lighted up slightly as he did his manic grin and ran the rest of the way out of the room falcetto screaming like a little girl. I turned my attention back to Billie, who was messing around with my hair. His eyes came into contact with mine, as did our lips. Lets just say that when we came out of Mike's room an hour later, we were grins all over. But something was nagging me in the back of my mind. Why had Tre looked sorta sad when Billie stole his place? And what had Mike whispered into his ear as he lead him out of the room?