Welcome To Paradise

Cold Ice Tre!

I kept my promice to Tre: A few hours after me and Billie emerged from Mike's room, we were all sat round the T.V eating chinese. I say eating....Tre had most of it down his front, and Mike had it all over the chair he was sitting in; he had fallen asleep from the sheer boredom that the T.V show was inflicting. I wasn't really watching the telly, I was too busy picking at my food, thinking about what had happened earlier with Tre. It was only when I started to oblitorate my lemon chicken with my fork that Billie realised that I hadn't said anything in over and hour. He put his food down on the coffee table, took mine out of my hands and also put that down, shuffled over to me and slid his arm round my waist.

"Cat...hunni? What's wrong?"

"Nothing Bil..."

"She's just annoyed at the fact that she still hasn't got me back for tickling her earlier." Said Tre from in between mine and Billie's legs. He appers in the wierdest places....

"Are you sure about that Tre?" I replied in a threatening tone, an evil smirk creeping onto my face. I could see he was trying to decide whether to stay and fight or to run away. I made the decision for him, and lept towards him, hands outstreached. He squeled as I landed onto of him and I hung on for dear life as he lept up and ran out of the house with me clung to his back. He did a running jump onto the trampoline, on which Mike was now sitting, since he had woken up from Tre's high pitched sqeel and had taken the right move by gettingout of there. The look on his face was one of sheer amazment as Tre succesfully cleared the edge of the trampoline with me still attached. He swiftly moved to the side as Tre started crazily bouncing round the trampoline, neighing like a horse. I took my cue.

"Go horsie go!! Get your lil ass moving, or do I have to use the whip??"

That was enough for Tre. He grabbed my hands from where they were clinging to his shoulders and placed them all the way round his neck, and pulled my legs up around his waist. He then half jumped half lowered himself off the trampoline, and stood still. For a moment it seemed like he had given up, when he sped off with me towards the pool. I was screaming for him to stop as he launched us into water. Being 7:00 in the evening, it was pretty cold in that water. I emerged, spluttering, giggling and shivering. Tre could see that I was cold, and came and picked me up and carried me up the pool steps, obviously pleased with himself. He put me down at the edge and hugged me, don't ask me why, he just did. I took my advantage, and dug my fingers into his sides and tickled. He screeched with laugher (sounding very much like an injured chipmunk) and fell backwards...back into the pool. I ran away as fast as I could as he ran after me again.