Welcome To Paradise

Realisation

I shot into the house and saw the blurred image of Billie and Mike sitting at the kitchen table as I raced past the doorway and up the stairs, Tre hot on my heels. I jumped into my bedroom, and was just about to shut the door when Tre cannonballed into me and tackled me onto the bed, pinning my arms above my head and sitting on my waist. He gave me an evil (and slightly horney looking) smirk, before lowering his head and proceded to tickle me madly wis his nose....don't ask me how, I don't know!

"Tre!!!! Tre...p...please!!!" I managed to push in between hysterical giggles."St...st....stop! You...you know I hate be...be..being....tickled!"
"NEVER!!!" he roared in a stupid voice, and continued with the tickle torture. It was wierd, but when Billie tickled me, I really did hate it, but when Tre tickled me, it didnt seem nearly so bad. He eventually stopped, but he didn't get off from on top of me. Instead, he let go of my hands and used his elbows to prop himself above me, using one of his hands to gently stroke my face. Again, I really didn't mind. I felt more comfortable with Tre lying on top of me than I ever had with Billie. I took one of my hands and ran it through his soft, silky hair, and mimicked the movements that he was making over my jaw line. I felt his hand move round to the back of my head and cup it in his palm.

The next thing I knew, he was gently pulling my head forwards. I cupped his head in my hand and did the same, so our lips met gently in mid air. At first it was a light brush, but as Tre eased my head back down onto the pillow, it grew deeper and deeper, until our tongues were doing the tango inside our mouths. His hand left my head and started wandering around my body, going up my shirt and down to my pants. I did the same, and for about 10 minutes we busied ourselfs, exploring each other and passionatly making out.

Fuck he's a good kisser

We kept going until we heard a thump on the bottem step, and then heavy footsteps coming up onto the landing. Tre gave me one final kiss and a passionate gaze, then rolled off from on top me. He played it innocent and started talking to me about chickens. 5 seconds later Billie and Mike burst in the room, saw us laying on the bed, and grinned. Me and Tre looked at each other and grinned back, but the smiles were soon swept off our faces....

"DOGPILE!!"

Billie on top of me, face to face, Tre on top of Billie, face down, and Mike triumphantly sitting on top of all of us. They weighed an absoloute tonne.

"Holy mother of fuck guys!!! Get off me! Your crushing me down here!"

Hearing this, Mike made the situation ten times worse by jumping up and down on the pile. "Enjoying yourselves down there lovebirds?" came Mike's voice from up on high. I turned to see Billie's face light up, and looked up to see Tre's face drop. I felt Billie's lips slowly working thier way up my neck, and then reach my lips. I kissed back, not out of want, but out of instinct. As our kiss turned into a full makeout at the bottom of the pile, I felt Mike lean over and catch a glimpse.

"Ewwwwwwww!!!! RUN AWAY, RUN AWAAAAAAY!!"

As Mike and Tre jumped off, Billie didn't move from his position, and only broke away once he thought the others had gone. We sat up and he gave me one last kiss before getting up and going out of the room, muttering something about being freakin starving. I got up and went to follow him, when I heard someone crying from the direction of Mike's room, and another sound of someone trying to reassure them. I slowly tiptoed down the landing and looked through a small crack in the door...

Mike sitting next to Tre, arm round his shoulder, while tears poured down Tre's face. "Tre, you know she's with Billie, you know how much he loves her..."
"Yeh, I....I....know. But she....k....kissed back man, and why would she....she have done that if she di...di...didn't like me too?"
"Tre....she's with Billie dude, you just have to wait and see what happens..."
"WAIT?! I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER. I LOVE HER MAN!"

I lent against the wall in shock. Did he just say he loved me? That's rediculous, it's Tre. I've known him for....god knows how long now.

But you did just do all that shit with him....and think about it, all those looks and subtle hints he's given you over the years...

Agh, stupid conscience. It's right though, he has been flirting a hell of a lot the last couple of years. A single tear trickled down my cheek.

I was snapped out of thought at the sound of the door opening. Against the quiet sobs of Tre, I heard Mike say that he was going to get some drinks. I started walking quickly away, so Mike wouldn't know that I had been listening. The tears were now easing thier way slowly down my face, even though I was trying my best to fight them back. I was almost level with my bedroom door, when I tripped on a loose piece of carpet. As I struggled to free my foot from the carpet, I saw Mike backing out of the room. He turned and saw me. I wasn't close enough to the bedroom door to make it look like I had just come out of there. It was obvious that I had been listening.

"Did you just hear all of that?" Mike half said half whispered so Tre wouldn't hear, as he untangled my foot from the carpet and gently picked me up. I just gave a single nod, as I was scared that if I so much as spoke, all the tears would come falling. Some more were already escaping, and as I replayed what I had just heard in my head, the barriers broke down, and all the pain poured out. My shoulders shook with silent sobs, and I went to put my hands up to my face, but Miek beat me to it. He took my hands and used them to pull me into a close hug. We must have stood there for about 5 minuets, with me just crying my heart out into his chest, and Mike not saying a word, just reassuringly stroking my hair and giving me the odd little friendly kiss on top on my head. A little while later, I had cried myself out, and calmed down a little bit.

"You ok now babes?" Mike unnecessarly whispered.

I noded into his chest, and took one final breath of his comforting scent, and pulled myself away. He smiled, and wiped away the smuged eyeliner and rest of the tears with his thumb. I giggled slightly.

"What?"
"The callaus on your thumb tickles a little bit." I replied with a weak smile.
"Well, thats what I get for being the bestest, most kick ass bassist on this earth!"
A small laugh escaped me. Mike always knew how to make me feel better. He was like Uncle Mike to everyone. He gave me one last small hug then took my hand and led me downstairs. He sat me down at the kitchen table, and set about making something to eat. I was happily watching him mix waffle batter, when I heard some strange sounds from the direction of the basement. I got up and snuck out of the room while Mike's back was turned. I crept down the basement stairs, opened the door, and...

WHAT IN THE MOTHER OF FUCK!!??