Welcome To Paradise

ohhh!

On the old bed, under twisted sheets, Billie was banging senceless some random blonde slut. As soon as I shouted, he turned round, and the look on his red, sweaty face went from one of pleasure to shock. I saw the girl glaring at me from around Billie's shoulder.

"Cat! I thought you'd gone out!"

"Billie, who's she?" Came the preppy, whiney voice of the blonde.

"Baby, just shut up ok?"

"Billie, who's she!" I mimicked, but still asking.

He sat on top of the girl, mouth open, obviously not knowing how to explain himself, while I started geting angrier and angrier.

"Bille..." I said, my voice now getting a little raised.

"I'm the one he's been dating for the last year and a half. And who the fuck are you?"

"Verity! Shut the hell up!"

"I'm the one he's WAS dating for over three years!" I yelled, my voice slightly wavering from the tears that were forming in my eyes.
I heard footsteps running down the stairs. By this time Billie had rolled off of 'Verity' and was hurridly putting on his boxers and pants. Mike and Tre burst into the room. Tears were now streaming down my face.
"We heard someone shou..." Mike began, before he saw Verity covering herself up in the bed, and Billie with his pants half way up his legs. His mouth dropped open, as did Tre's.
"Billie...I thought you loved me..." I managed to force through the free flow of tears. I turned and ran up the stairs, tripping slightly as my vision was blurred. The sound of Mike's shouting reached my ears as I went to the front door and ran out of it, and kept running until my legs wouldn't let me go any further. I collapsed to the kerb and wept into my knees, pulling them tightly up to my chest, trying to block out the world and drown myself in tears.
I heard heavy footsteps coming towards me. I got up and started running again, not looking behind, tears still streaming down my face, blurring my vision. This was the worst of times to see Billie at the moment. I kept on running, but I was slowing the whole time, still being exhausted from the crying and much running already. The footsteps caught up with me, and as I fell to my knees on the grassy verge, I heard the soft flump of someone kneeling beside me, and an arm wrap its self around me. I shrugged it off.

"Billie, fuck off."

"It's not Billie..."

I looked up to see Tre's face glowing softly in the moonlight, small beads of perspiration running down the side of his face. It was one of the hottest nights of the year, and I had easily run 5 blocks. He placed his arm back around my shoudlers and pulled me into him. I leaned into his chest and sobbed, and with every short breath I took, I inhaled his comforting scent, which was calming me slowly.

"I don't think Billie could have run after you even if he had tried. Mike's to busy beating the verbal shit out of him. I can't believe he would do that. Why you aren't good enough for him is beyond me. Your beautiful and better than any girl, specially a cheap whore, he's just to blind see that."

I pulled away from him slighty and looked into his icy blue eyes, which where soft and shimmering in the soft, silver glow of the moon. He smiled softly, and slowly and gently brushed his plush lips against mine. He then kissed away each and every tear that was rolling down my face, and eased his thumb over my smudged eyeliner, or what was left of it after earliers break down. He then again rested his lips against mine, and I slowly kissed back. He knew not to take it to far at that point, so he didn't deepen it too much. He then gathered me up in his arms and carried me the 5 blocks home. On the way I fell asleep in his arms. I woke up the next morning lying on my bed with Tre's arms protectivly wrapped around me, and his head resting on top of mine.