Welcome To Paradise

Shock

"Actually," he said turning towards Tre, "I need to tell you something about Billie."

Tre gave me a quick peck on the cheek and lifted himself off of the trampoline. As they were walking towards the house, Mike glanced back at me and noticed the worried look on my face.
"Hey, don't worry about it. It's just something to do with the band." He said in a reassuring tone, with a look to match. I grinned and flopped back down on my back, letting out a small sigh as I hit the weaved surface of the trampoline and bounced slightly. I had vowed never to get involved with the band... .as little as possible anyway. Lets just say that the last time I tried to help with anything, Tre ended up with his hair on fire, Mike ended up with a broken finger, and Billie ended up with the permanent mental image on Tre rolling naked on the floor trying to put the fire out.

"So, what's this about Billie?" Tre asked as he plonked himself at the kitchen table, while Mike lent against the counter, cradling a fresh cup of coffee.
"Well, it's more of a warning than anything else."
"Warning about what?"
"Billie... .I don't really know how to put this... loves Cat again."
Tre's face dropped from one of wonderment to one of disbelief. He clenched the edge of the table in his palms and started to dig his nails into the soft underside of the top.
"What the fuck are you talking about man!?"
"Hey, I'm just saying, watch out ok? I'm just warning you so that it wouldn't come as much of a surprise if you had found out."
"Ok, thanks... I think."
Mike gave him a supportive squeeze on the shoulder and still carefully holding the hot cup in his hands, hopped down the stairs to the basement.

About 5 minutes later, I felt Tre's weight settle back down beside me. The sudden change of level caused me to roll over onto Tre's chest. His previously closed eyes fluttered open as I landed on his body. He smiled drowsily, and his eyes stayed half closed.

"Tired?" I asked gently as I rested my head on his shoulder.
"Not really, just cant be bothered," he replied somewhat lazily.
"To do what?"
"Guess."
"I dunno, but I know there's one thing that I can be very bothered to do right now," I smirked as I kissed the base of his neck and breathed gently onto his collarbone. I felt his tense up underneath me as I continued to kiss up his neck, then eventually getting to his ear, and gently nibbling on the lobe. The whole time I was gently rubbing a certain area, and I could gradually feel a growing problem developing under my palm.

"I want you right here right now," I whispered softly into his ear as he groaned very slightly from my hand on the now fully-grown problem. I gently lifted away from him to see a very different expression on his face. The once before lethargic look had been replaced by a mischievous glint in his eye and a horney grin planted on his lips.
"I can't do right here, but I can do right now."
With that he swept me into his arms and quickly carried me over to the pool. We edged into the water fully clothed, and as my white shirt and bra went totally see through, and my baggy pants started getting pulled down by the weight of the water, Tre pushed me up against the edge of the pool and we furiously made out. Whilst doing this, he lifted off my shirt and unhooked my bra, and I got to work on his shirt buttons. I pushed it off his shoulders and unbuttoned his pants, pushing them down his legs. He did the same with mine, and with my pants went my panties. He started to grind his hips against mine, and the 20 minutes after I pushed his boxers off was history.

When we were finished we glided over to the edge of the pool, dragging our water logged clothes along behind. We jumped out and hurriedly hung our clothes on the line, then legged it inside. I was always really loud at the end, and we didn't know who might have heard or have been watching. Since Mike was out for the count down in the basement, and Billie was out for the night with some mates, me and Tre fucked four more times in the space of about 2 hours. Once on the kitchen counter, once on the sofa in the living room, once up against the stairs, and the last time on the bed. When we had finished the penultimate episode, Tre rolled off from me, wrapped his arms around me, sighed heavily, and we both almost instantly fell asleep.

***

I woke up the next morning extremely satisfied. Last night had been one to remember. For some reason Tre had been more intent on pleasuring me than ever. It was great! I turned over to face Tre and gently lifted his arm off from around me as not to wake him. I slid out from under the covers and stood at the foot of the bed. He was so cute when he was asleep. I must have been standing there watching him for a few minutes before I snapped back to reality and turned round to get some clothes out of the closet. I bent over to grab a pair of pants, but found myself being pulled backwards onto the bed.

"It's not nice to watch someone when they're sleeping," Tre smirked as he pinned me down to the mattress. He straddled me and sat up, looking rather triumphant, even though pinning me isn't really the hardest task for him to do. I smiled evilly and as if I was going to pull him into a kiss, I reached my hands up to the back of his neck. But instead of pulling him down, I ran my fingers down the length of his back (something he loves) and dug my fingers into his sides, causing him to squeal with laughter. He rolled off from on top of me and I jumped on him, still tickling him madly, with him still sounding like a little piglet. Suddenly the door burst open, and Mike and Billie were standing in the frame.

"We thought someone had been murdered," said a rather out of breath Mike as he leaned against the doorway. "You make me run two flights of stairs just to find out that it's not a manic killer but a crazy lady torturing him!" With that he stomped off in fake anger. We were all laughing now at Mike's dramatic performance. Tre was wiping small tears from his eyes, and I was slipping a shirt over my head before Billie could totally realise that I was wearing an almost totally see-through net bra and panties set. Tre rolled off the bed with a large "owff" as he hit the floor. He got up in a rather comical fashion as if nothing had happened, and walked out of the door and towards the bathroom. I smiled after him, and Billie came and sat down on the bed next to me. I was just finishing buttoning up my shirt.

"You know, that would look better off than on."
I looked round surprised at the comment from Billie. He had a suggestive look on his face, and his eyes had trouble staying in contact with mine, dropping down every so often.
"Now why would you say that?" I pondered, trying to cover the surprise that was still settling in my mind.
"Cause, it's true. Sure I can still conjure... mental images," he said cheekily with a small wink, "but I think a live show is in order."
I backed away from him very slightly on the bed, looking at him with a mix of shock and awe. Could he still have feelings for me?
"Billie, what are you trying say? Do you still have feelings for me or something?"
He raised his eyes from the floor to me, and a sencerity plastered on his face. Just from that I could tell that I hit the nail on the head. He still had feelings for me, and from the way he was gazing at me, I had the feeling that they were pretty deep.
"Billie... "
"Don't, say anything. Just think about it ok? Just think about how it might have been if I hadn't been so fucking stupid as to cheat on you."
"But..."
"Just! Think ok?"
And with that he got up and left, left me in totally wonderment. A few seconds later Tre walked through the door, pulling up his fly.
"Well the fire in city hall's out, that for damn sure." He noticed the look on my face as he sat just where Billie had been. "What's wrong?"
I shook myself out of my daze and flashed him a forced smile. "Nothing babe, nothing at all."
He gave me a searching look, before smiling. "Ok." He sounded like he didn't really believe me, but wasn't forcing the question. We both got up and headed downstairs, and on the way, an old, haunting question returned to my mind. What if Billie had never cheated on me?