Welcome To Paradise

First Impressions last

At last! California, America. It took 12 hours, but we're here at last. We arrived here at roughly 9:00 this morning, so at least I have some time to set up my room and recuperate from the flight.

"Well honey," my mom had said as she was opening the door to our new house (huge by the way!) "Since I'm feeling nice, and you're the one with the double bed, you get to choose which room you want."

I looked at her in amazement, my eyes sparkling with excitement. I gave her a quick hug and gabbled thanks at her as I raced up the stairs with my bag. Mom had also said that I could set my room up however I like, what ever colour I like and everything!

I ran into the first room, and stopped. The instant I walked in the door, I saw a huge four-pane window at the other end of the room with a magnificent view of the bay. I stood there in wonderment, watching the windsurfers and wake borders whizz across the shimmering blue water.

Mom walked into the room, and looked at my face.

"Guess I'll be in the room down the hall then!" She said laughing at the expression that was still implanted on my face.

"You don't mind me having this room? Are you sure mom?"

"Of course you can have it sweetie," She said, pulling me into a hug "I don't spend nearly my whole time in my room now do I, unlike you of course" She added with a snicker.

"I'll tell the guys to bring your bed up here then. Then you can tell them exactly were you want it."

"Cheers mom, love you soooo much!"

As she walked out of my new room, I stated to decide were to place my furniture. I was looking round the huge room when I saw a door that I didn't realise before. I went over and opened it, and it was a massive closet!

how the hell did mom afford a place like this!? I've never had my own room like this before...

The moving guys walked into my room with my double bed turned sideways. I told them were to put it and went back to the closet and started hanging my clothes up.

-Later that day-

I was lying on my bed in my newly arranged room, listening to one of my hundreds of cds and staring out of my window, when I heard a knock at the door. Mom was out at the shops getting some food to stock up the fridge, so I dragged myself off my bed and headed downstairs. I went to door and pulled it open.

Standing there were three unbelievably hot guys. The one in front was sorta small, just a tiny bit shorter than me, had bright blue hair, and the most amazing green eyes, the sort that capture you as soon as you look into them.
The guy to the left of the blue haired kid was rather tall, skinny (but kinda muscley) and had sandy coloured spiked hair..
The other guy was about my height and and a mid brown faux hawk and a slightly (and I mean this in the nicest way possible, cause he was effin hot) clownish look about him.

"Hey" said the Blue haired kid. "You've just moved in right? I live just down the road."

"Err, ok cool." I said, not trying to sound to taken aback by the sudden introduction.

"My names Billie-Joe Armstrong," Said the kid with blue hair, or should i say said Billie "and this lanky dude behind me," he stated pointing to the tall muscley guy "is Micheal Pritchard..."

"But everyone calls me Mike Dirnt," he butted in, giving Billie a playful push on his shoulder.

"And last but not least," Billie said, pointing over his shoulder, "may I introduce..." He started giggling uncontrolably..."F...Frank...Edwin Write...III"

I realised why he was giggling, but as I looked over his shoulder to see the Frank, I realised he was no longer standing there.

"Errr....Bill?" Came a new voice...It wasn't Mike talking.

"Yeh what?" He answered, looking round at Mike, expecting him to have been the one talking.

"LOOK OUT BELOW!!!"

The next thing I knew Billie was on a heap in the floor with Frank lying on top of him. He must have climbed up the tree that snakes its way round from the side of the house to just over the doorway while we were all busy.

"TRE!!! Get the fuck off me man! What the hell!"

Mike was still standing on the porch, but was laughing his head off. Frank got up off of Billie and dusted himself down, then came over to me.

"Hi, I'm Frank, but everyone calls me Tre Cool."

I snorted at the Tre Cool part, but seeing as he though it was a great name (and so did I) I told him so.

"So how do you like it round here?" Said Billie, obviously trying to make conversation.

"Fuck the niceties ok? Wanna come in for a drink? I said, giggling at the look on the guys faces.

"Oh come on! Whats wrong? Never heard a girl swear before?"

They all broke into toothy grins, and follwed me into the kitchen.