Welcome To Paradise

Unspoken attraction

"So what you want to drink?" I asked the guys. "All we have in the house at the moment is root beer, normal beer or..." I said delving through the fridge, "Bottled water."

"Root beer? Whoo Hoo!!" yelled Bille as he ran to the already open fridge and ripped a bottle from its case.

"Ignore Billie," Said Mike, as I handed him and Tre a beer, "root beer is his favourite drink, but his parents don't buy it for him, so he goes crazy when ever he can get his hands on some."

I laughed as I watched Bille down the drink in his hand, and place the empty bottle down on the side-counter. He then looked up at me with those gorgeous green eyes, in a puppy dog fashion, as if to ask if he could have another one.

"Go for it I said, its the last one anyway, you might as well enjoy it!"

Me, Mike and Tre finished our beers as we watched Billie down his second drink, and place the bottle next to the other one with a satisfied look on his face.

"You guys wanna watch some tv??" I asked, as I walked through to the lounge with the guys following me.

"Yeh sure." said Mike, as he sat down in one of the armchairs. I was about to go to sit down next to Billie on the couch, when Tre dived right under where I was about to sit.

"Sit on me!! I'm comfy!!" Said Tre jokely, as he pulled me down to sit on his stomach. "Oh my god!!!" He screamed as I rested my full weight on him. I jumped up in shock and turned round to him with a look of fright on my face. The next thing I know, he rolls off the couch in laughter.

"You bastard." I mumbled as he lay on the floor giggling like a child. I fell back on the couch next to Billie and rested my legs on Tre. Mike had already turned on the tv, and was watching MTV. I felt Tre get up from under my legs, and I heard him walk into the kitchen. Me and Billie were casually chatting about the band that he, Mike and Tre had created (Sweet Children), when something from behind us caused me and Billie to fly off the couch and onto the floor, me landing face down on top of Billie chest. I looked up to see Tre looking smug lying on the couch, he had obviously been hiding behind it and jumped down behind me and Billie.

I was glarring at Tre, and then realised that I was still lying on Billie's chest. I looked down to find him gazing down my vest top.

"Uh hum."

His eyes shot up from my clevage to my eyes, his eyes twinkling micheveously. I grinned at him then pushed myself up off of his chest. He casually got up, and slowley and un-noticably edged his way back over to the couch. I then realsied what he was up to. I followed suit, and edged slowley over to the couch. I looked up at Billie, his eyes still twinkling.

God he's fit, those eyes are so amazing...

Billie gave ma a sly wink, and we both plonked ourselfs down on top of Tre, Billie on his chest and me on his legs. As he struggled to get up from underneath us, I gave Billie a triumphant high-five. Tre eventually stopped struggling, and we all sat comfortably (or maybe not so much in Tre's case) and watched some shit ass program on the box.