Welcome To Paradise

Play time by the pool

A few weeks later the guys were over my place again, and since it was a really hot day we were all in the messing around in the pool. (I told you this house was huge, it even came with a pool!) We were playing chicken, Tre was on Mikes shoulders, and I was on Billies. We were doing best of three, and me and Billie had already won twice.

"Three, two, one,go!" I yelled. We charged towards each other in the water, and as we came close enoguh for contact, I gave Tre a sharp push on his shoulders, and just that was enough to send him toppling off Mike, pulling him under the water with him.

"YES!!" Me and Billie screamed in unison. I lent over his head and looked him upside down in the eyes. He grinned and I sent one back.

God those eyes are so amazing. They seem to glint...they are just so...wow

Before I knew it, Tre had sprung up from behind me and Billie, and undone my bikini top. I sat back up in shock, and fell backwards off Billies shoulders. As i landed in the water, I felt my bikini top slide over my head and float away, leaving me with just the bottem part on. I stood up hiding my chest, while the guys were laughing thier heads off. I reckon that if they had been laughing any harder, my pool would have turned yellow. It took me a few seconds to find my top, and as I slipped it back over my head with my back to the guys, I felt someone come up behind me and tie it back up. I turned round to find Billie standing very close to me, smiling, not in a cheeky way, but a different way, a sort of...I can't really describe it. He had never looked at me that way before. I smiled back, and what must have been only a minute or two of staring into each others eyes felt like a lifetime.

"Ohhhhh!!! Billie and Cat are having a kodak moment!! Where's the camera when you need one."

"Shut the fuck up Tre." Replied Billie, breaking eyecontact, but not before giving me one last heart melting glance.

"He he, Jiggly Boes (a name that I had jokingly given him, and one which he hates) is getting tetchy!"

"Say one more thing Tre..."

"Jiggly Boes, Jiggly Boes, Jiggly Bo..Aghhh!"

Billie lept onto Tre and ducked him under the water, and put his foot on his head. He turned round to me looking triumphant.

"Well, that takes care of that prob...OUCH! THAT LITTLE FUCKER BIT ME!"

I saw Tre swimming away under the water, heading towards the side. I went to head him off, and stood infront of were he was about to get out from.

"Ah ha, at last Cat, we meet again!" Tre said in his, as he calls it, 'James Bond villain voice'.

"Yes, so we do," I replied, "and this time, Mr.Cool, will be your last!"

Tre grinned and ducked me under the water, then lept out of the pool. I got out and chased after him, running round and round the garden. Tre was laughing like a madman, and running the same way. We were on a fast straight, and as i sped towards him, he suddenly stopped and turned round, and caught me in his arms, slinging me over his shoulder, he then ran over to my trampoline (we were dry from the running), dumped me on it, and pinned me, leaning in to kiss me, a manic grin on his face. He was about to kiss my lips, when I tickled his sides. He shot up and sat on my waist, and started tickling me. I screamed and giggled so loudly that if you hadn't been able to see what was going on then you would have though something very different.

"Whooooooooooooooooooo! Tre's getting laid!!!!!!!" Whooped Mike, who was standing with Billie at the edge of the tramp.

"Yeh!! Whooo!" Laughed Tre as he started bounicing up and down on me, which was made yo look all the more worse by the fact that we were on the trampoline.

"What the fuck are you doing Tre!"

I had my eyes closed from laughing so much, but I opened them when I felt Tre roll off from my waist and someone lift me up by my arms. It was Billie, but I couldn't understand why he was being so defensive.

"Dude, I was only messin round! And anyway, she was loving it!" He added in a horney voice, giving me a huge wink.

"Still! remember what I told you guys! Just keep it cool ok?" he added quietly as I went to get a towel.

We spent the rest of the afternoon on the trampoline, pissing round and having a laugh, espeacially at the fact that in truth or dare, Tre seemed especially eager to kiss Mike, which freaked him out so much that he went and hid in the shed.

At 8:00, Mike and Tre had to head home cause thier families were going out to dinner together, so me and Billie were left on our own for a few hours...