Welcome To Paradise

First love

After jumping and messing round on the trampoline for a while, Billie and I decided to go inside the house as it was starting to get dark and rather cold. My mom was out with her business friends for tonight, so I was on my own until the morning.

We went into the kitchen and grabbed a root beer each (two in Billie's case) and headed upstairs to my bedroom. We walked in, and as we both sat on my bed sipping our beers (Billie was already on his second), I realised that the picture I had been painting of the bay was still set up on my easel. I had finished it this morning, and I had left it out to dry. Billie saw it too, and stood up and went over to it.

"Whoa..."

"What?" I asked.

"Its... its... I didn't know you paint! This is amazing!" he exclaimed, running his hand over the dry picture, then looking out into the lit up bay, trying to compare, even though it was almost dark out.

"It's not much," I said, "I just paint when I feel like it, it relaxes me... until mom interrupts."

Billie was silent for a few minuets, he seemed deep in thought, then he said...

"Do... do you think you could paint one of me?"

What!!! He wants me to paint a picture of him???

"I don't mind if you don't want to. Actually no, forget it, it was a stupid ide... " he began, but I cut him off.

"I would love to. I need to practice my portraits anyway."

He sat on my bed and leaned against the wall, in a very casual pose; so casual that if you had walked in the room then, you would have thought I was painting him without him knowing. I moved the easel to face him and grabbed the chair from my desk. I then grabbed my paints and some water from the en-suite, and sat down. I drew the outline of his face very lightly in pencil, and then started to fill in the colours and shading on his gorgeous face.

Wow, he's really good at staying still... oh god, I've gotta paint in his eyes now... I cant get these wrong, I just cant!

I was concentrating so hard on getting his eyes right that I didn't even notice the rustling of Billie moving on my bed. When I next looked up to start on the next part of his face, instead of seeing Billie sitting on my bed, he was standing right by the side of the easel, with a passionate look in his eyes.

He leaned in, and at first I though he was just going to have a closer look at the painting, but I was proven wrong as he settled his soft lips against mine. Even though the kiss was soft and gentle, no tongues or anything, it could feel how passionately he meant it. I took it one step further, and kissed him back. He then slid him tongue through his teeth and used it to tease apart my lips. I opened my mouth slightly and let his tongue clash with mine, making it even deeper and more passionate. We made out for what must have been about 30 seconds or so, and then he broke away from me, the biggest smile on his face that I have ever seen, and I think I had one very similar spread across my face.

"I've been wanting to do that all day," he said, "and God was it worth it."

I grinned and got up to go and sit on my bed. I plonked myself down on the pillow end, and motioned for him to come and join me. He grinned as if he realised that he was being accepted by me, and came and sat down by me. He slid his arm round my waist, and manoeuvred me so that he was basically pinning me to my bed. I started giggling, and he smiled as he leaned in again. I met his lips in mid air, and as the kiss grew deeper and more passionate, he put his hand under my head and gently pushed it down, so almost his full weight could be felt against my body. We came up for air about 2-3 minuets later, and he rolled off from on top of me and lay down beside me. He snaked his arm around my waist again and pulled me in close to him, with me facing him.

"Cat...will you go out with me?"

"I think we both know the answer to that now don't we." I said, giggling at the look of horror on his face, as if he though I was going to say no. Instead of a verbal answer, I gave him a physical one. I lent into him and pushed my body up against him as we kissed, and I could feel he liked that as he made the kiss even more passionate if that was possible. About 10 minuets later, we stopped kissing and lay there cuddling up to each other. I gazed up into his amazing, sparkling green eyes, and he gazed back. I put my head on his chest, and he pulled me partially on top him, and held me close. It was so comfortable, and as I listened to his breath and watched his chest moving up and down in a smooth rhythmic motion, and breathed in his comforting scent, I felt so relaxed and so amazingly safe.

I woke up to find myself still on Billie's chest, his arms still wrapped round me, and mine round him. I looked out of the window to find sunlight streaming in, and then at the clock on the bedside table. 6:30. Mom must be back by now, but I won't worry about her till later. I lent back onto Billie's chest, and was looking up at his face, taking in every single amazing little detail of it, when those beautiful eyes fluttered open. He lent forward and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"Morning beautiful," he said quietly (he was obviously a little tired still).

"Morning, Jiggly Boes!" I said with a hint of laughter in my voice.

He glared at me, and then turned it into a smile. He sat up on my pillows and so did I, still making sure that his arms were round me. I grabbed the remote from the side and switched on the TV.

We were trying not to loudly at a Friends re-run, as not to wake up my mum, who I'm sure I heard come through the door quite late last night. I don't need to worry about her having a hangover or anything; she doesn't drink, apart from the odd root beer or something like that, same as me.
We didn't succeed though, and at about 7:30 she opened my door, hair messed up and wearing a dressing gown, but still looking rather beautiful, in my opinion anyway, and she is my mom.

"Hey hunni," She said, looking from me to Billie and back to me again. "Have a good night?"

"Yeh great thanks, how about you?"

Billie butted in.

"Good Morning Mrs. Ward, have a good night last night?"

"Billie, how many times have I asked you to call me Gill?! Mrs. Ward is what they call me at work, not by my daughters best friends!"

"Actually mom, me and Billie are a little more than just best friends now... " I said, a huge grin spread across my face.

Mom smiled, and I could tell she didn't mind, as she had always liked Billie. Ever since she first met him on the second day of us moving here, she had been surprised by his immense charm and (when nesseceray) gentleman like behaviour. She stayed in the room just long enough to see Billie give me a soft kiss on the head, and before walking away said,

"Breakfast will be ready in about 10 minutes okay?"

We went back to the TV, but as the smell of fried bacon wafted up the stairs, both our stomachs started rumbling. I changed clothes in the bathroom, and then we headed down to eat. We sat down at the table, and shoved food down our necks. I hadn't eaten at all yesterday; I was too busy with the guys.

After we had finished, Billie decided to head home to change clothes and to practice his guitar a little. We said our not so verbal goodbyes at the door, and before he left, Billie asked me something.

"Hey, Mike, Tre and I have got a gig on at this place called Gilman tonight, ever heard of it?"

I shook my head, and he told me that I should go, and that he would pick me up at 6:00. He gave me one final kiss and headed off down the road. I watched him from the doorway all the way, considering he only lived on the other side of the street and about 5 houses down. He looked back before going inside, and waved. I waved back, then went inside, closed the door, and ran upstairs to lie on my bed and think about Billie and what tonight would be like.