Welcome To Paradise

Tre and the free porn

I was just finished getting ready to go to Gilman when Billie arrived. He knocked on my door just as I had finished applying my eyeliner, which is the only make-up that I wear. I ran down the stairs and opened the door. Billie was posing against the doorway with Tre draped over his shoulders and with Mike strewn on the floor. I burst into laugher when I saw this, and then went over and kissed Billie. As Tre was still draped over his shoulders, I had to wrap my arms round him as well.

"Awwwwwwww don't I get a kiss!" Tre whined, giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"Of course he does," as I kissed him on the cheek, "and so does Mikey!"

I then turned back to Billie, who leaned forward, and I could sense Tre and Mike staring as we engaged in a little make-out sesh. We came up for air, and we both realised that Tre and Mike had their phones out and were recording us.

"No harm in a little home-made porn!" Remarked Tre, as he replayed the video he had just taken, and pretended to get all horney from it.

"Whatever Tre, we need to go guys, we'll be late otherwise."

We all jumped into the pimped up library van that the guys call their tour bus and set off. Billie and I were in the back and Mike and Tre were up front with Mike driving.

"How long does it take to get to Gilman?" I asked Billie as we sat on one of the four bunks that were situated on the sides of the van.

"About a half hour, so we have some time to kill" He replied wiggling his eyebrows really fast. I giggled as he leaned me back into the bunk and started kissing me. We did that for about 5 minuets without Tre noticing, he was to busy mime drumming to the radio... Even though it was playing classical music for some strange reason. It was only when Billie started to slid his hands up my top that...

"Whoooooooooooo! Free porn! God I'm only seeing where his hands are headed and I'm already hard!"

"Shut the fuck up Tre!" Billie said threateningly, waving a pair of drumsticks in his direction.

"Oh god... Oh god this feels so good! Keep going! Gimme a little help!" He moaned, pretending to jack himself off in the front seat.

Billie got up off the bunk and went over to Tre, who had his eyes closed and his hand actually down his trousers. He poised the sticks over Tre's head, then brought them down hard. Tre stopped messing around and turned back to the front without a word.

Billie came back over to the bunk, and sat down.

"Now, where were we...?" He said hornily, wiggling his eyebrows again.

God I love it when he does that
He went to kiss me again, but was interrupted by Mike.

"Sorry to take you guys out of paradice, but we're here."

We got up and out of the van, and lugged the amps etc to the back of the building. The band had about an hour or so before they were due on stage, so we relaxed backstage. Tre and Mike were getting through a few beers each, and Billie and I were sitting and... Well... Just sitting. Sure his arm was wrapped tightly round me and we were kissing every so often, but apart from that we were just sitting, enjoying each others company. There were another 3 people in the room, but they were deep in conversation.

An hour later, Billie, Mike and Tre had to go up on stage.

"You gonna come out and watch us sexy?" Billie asked me, as I was sitting there preoccupied with my shoes.

"I will in a few songs... I wanna let the mosh pit die down a little before I head out to cheer on my gorgeous boyfriend and my two other best mates."

He smiled and gave me a quick kiss before grabbing his blue and white Fender, which he named Blue, and heading, out the door. After a hell of a lot of screaming, and Billie shouting some random shit about the band to the crowd, I heard the opening chords of their first song.

I was listening to Billie's amazing voice singing over the mic, when one of the guys that were sitting on the other side of the room got up and came over to me.

"Hi, I'm Sam Gledhill." He introduced himself, sticking out his hand.

"Hey, I'm Catherine Ward, but call me Cat." I replied, grasping his hand and shaking it.

Sam was kinda cute (I would have thought more so if I wasn't dating Billie). He had very dark brown hair that was gelled down close to his eyes, and light blue eyes, which had a dark rim around them. He was wearing a blue-sleeved shirt, which had yellow writing on the front and baggy blue jeans, with a pair of white, red and black Vans.

"So I gather that Billie Joe Armstrong is your boyfriend then?" He asked me.

"Yeh, but how do you know his name"

"Everyone round here knows his name," he explained, "Sweet Children are kinda famous round these parts. They fucking rule!"

"Cool"

"I'm in a band called Rock Therapy. These are my band mates." He motioned over to the other two, who came and plonked themselves down on the couch next to Sam.

"This is Callum (he motioned toward the one next to him) and Jordon(the one next to Callum)."

Callum was very gothic: short, dark, spiked hair, baggy shirt, black bondage pants and New Metal boots. Jordon was wearing a creamy coloured shirt and jeans with black converse.

"We are on after your boyfriends band." Said Sam, who's face I snapped my eyes back to after taking in the details of Callum and Jordon's faces.

"Nice... Actually that reminds me, I'm gonna go watch them now."

I said bye to the guys and walked out into the crowded room, and managed to shove my way to the front (I can be tough when needed). I switched into the song that they were playing and started rocking to it, grinning manically all the time. As the song finished, Billie's eyes swept over the crowd, and then he spotted me about 5 metres away from his feet.

"I would like to dedicate this next song to my wonderful girlfriend, Catherine Ward, and even though I only hooked up with her yesterday, I can truthfully tell you that I have never felt this way about a girl before, and I just hope to god she fells the same way as I do."

He came over, grabbed my hand, and helped me up on stage. He them embraced me warmly, giving a tender kiss, before beckoning over to one of the amps, which I guess he ment for me to sit on. I went over and settled myself.

"This song is called The One I Want." He said, looking deep into my eyes.

Throughout the whole of the song, he did not break the gaze, and I felt every single word that he sang go straight into the depths of my heart. By the end of it my eyes were welling up with tears slightly. As the last few notes died away, I stood up, and Billie came over and kissed me again.

I mean every word of it, I'm never letting you go. He whispered in my ear.

I wouldn't ever leave you, so you don't need to worry about letting go.

As we were hugging, I heard Tre's voice boom out over the mic.

"THANK YOU! YOU'VE BEEN A FUCKING WONDERFUL AUDIENCE!"

After that, he did a classic rocker exit and stage dived off the platform. Billie gathered me up in his arms and took me backstage. On the way there, I saw Sam, Callum and Jordon heading out towards the crowd.

"Go rock them!" I whooped enthusiastically, holding my hand out for a high five. The all gave me one as they passed, and the minuet they walked on stage, the crowd went into uproar.

"This first song is called Ringmer Avenue!" Sam yelled into the mic, then strummed the first notes. As I listened to them playing, I felt Billie's arms snake round my waist.

"Lets go home," He said in a horney voice, "there's more than one way I want you right now"