Welcome To Paradise

They get it on!

I took his hands in mine and turned round to face him. I placed his hands back round my waist and put mine on his. I lent in and kissed him, then grabbed the front of his shirt and led him out of the building and round to the van. He must have got the idea, because the next thing I knew he was leaning me onto the back doors of the van, trying to make out with me and put the key in the door at the same time.

Amazingly (most guys aren't great at multi-tasking) he managed it, and pushed me inside. We fell onto the bed in passionate embrace, and started undressing each other while still kissing (another amazing fete of multi-tasking for Billie). By the time we had got down to me wearing just my underwear and Billie wearing nothing at all, we were under the covers.

He made a huge deal of strippng me down. Then we really got down to buisness. God knows how much time later, I was lying in Billie's arms, still emerged in the warm thought of the immence pleasure I had just endured. I guess it must have been about 11ish, because just as I was falling into a light sleep, my head resting on Billie's chest, I heard a familiar voice.

"BILLIE! CAT! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS!?"

They must have been pretty close to the van, beacause I heard Mike reply.

"Tre, they might be on the roof or something, they might have even decided to walk home."

"TRE! MIKE! WE'RE IN HERE!" Bellowed Billie's voice, as it reverbrated off the sides of the van.

"Christ Billie! Don't do that, you scared the hell outta me! I though you were asleep."

"How could I sleep when I know I have someone as beautiful as you to look at?"

I gazed up at him, and just as he was about to kiss me, Tre and Mike stumbled into the front seats. I covered myself up before Tre had a chance to see anything. I was trying to sort out my hair (it had got a bit ruffled) when Tre and Mike turned round, and broke into huge grins as they realsied what we had been up to.

"Hey! Billie finally got laid! So I gather you said goodbye to all the 'I'm waiting for the perfect girl' shit eh?" Stated Tre, with Mike cooing something which sounded like "Aww, my lil Billie's all growed up!"

Billie just grinned like a manic, and pulled me closer under the covers.

The ride back to the house was fun. There was a bit of touchy feely between me and Billie, but under the covers so that Tre wouldn't repeat the masturbating incident that we had on the way there.

We arrived back at the house, and we waited until we heard the sound of the front door closing - the signal that Tre and Mike were inside, to get dressed. We climbed out of the van and headed up to the house, my hand in his.