Devil's got a new disguise

Chapter 1

The sound of heavy metal boomed through the car park of the gas station as the Chevrolet Impala pulled up in front of a pump. The passenger side door flew open and out jumped a tall man with shaggy brown hair, in his early twenties and wearing a hoodie and jeans.

“Damn it, Dean! Why did you have to have that burrito? Come on, have a little consideration for me. I have to put up with you when you are gassy!” He ranted.
Storming off into the shop, Dean got out the car and called after his brother in his husky voice “Sammy! Sam, I’m sorry. Bring me back some pie!”

He then turned his attention to the petrol pump and began filling up his car. Paid by his fake credit card of course. Scamming money was one of the Winchesters best talents just below hunting. He shoved his wallet back into his battered old leather coat that once belonged to his father and sat back in the car, with the door open.

Sam returned with a couple of local newspapers and a small wrapped pie. He threw the latter at Dean.

“Here’s your pie!” He shouted still angry then added,” Have you let some air to the car?”
“I said I’m sorry, Sam!” Dean said then began to laugh. “It was a good burrito.”
“There’s a cafe a few miles up the road. Let’s go.” Sam then sat back in the car and slammed the door.
“Hey don’t take it out on the car! Jerk!”

Dean sat back in the car and began to drive down to road to the cafe, pie in one hand.
“You didn’t have to slam the door, you know? Touch my car again and you’re dead.” Dean warned him.
“Well, you didn’t have to have that burrito.” Retorted Sam.

They reached the cafe, Sam still giving Dean the silent treatment. Sitting opposite each other in a cafe booth, Sam skimmed through the newspapers while Dean ordered two specials with everything.

“Found anything yet?” queried Dean.
“A few suspicious deaths in Montague Hills. All female. Killed in the same way. Throats slit. All had feet and hands bound. Total deaths so far are five.”
“Wow. How don’t we know it’s just a creepy serial killer?”
“I dunno but still we should check it out just in case. We haven’t found anything worthwhile for ages.”
“True.” Dean added with a mouthful of burger. “Damn this burger is good!”
“I’m going to look in Dad’s journal and see if I can get any more information on what this could be.”
“Aren’t you going finish your food?”
“No, you have it.” Sam said off handily, deep in thought.

Sam Winchester hadn’t seen a case like this before. He frowned re-reading the article in the newspaper. This was going to be difficult.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay this is my first attempt at a fan-fic.
This is just a short introduction so if you like it so far tell me and I will continue and make the next chapters alot better.
Comments please.