When the Sun Shines, We'll Shine Together

Chapter Three

CHAPTER 3

Frank

I was shocked. He called me amazing? Thats the sweetest lie ever! I smiled. "You're pretty damn amazing yourself." He blushed, shaking his head. I heard him mumble something. "What was that?" I asked.

"Huh?" Gerard looked up, kind of shocked. "Oh, no, I was just rambling to myself, or something like that... Do you have a problem with gay people?" He asked.

"Well," I smiled, "Im kind of half gay, so I dont think so." He smiled, looking at the window

"Oh thank you God!" He said quietly, but not quiet enough. "Do you... have someone?" He asked.

"Just fuck me already." I laughed. He sat by me on the bed, smiling.

"You're pretty." He smiled. I laughed, hugging him.

"You're such a sweet--"

"Transvestite." He giggled, cutting me off and hugging me back.

"Liarrrrrrrrrr I meant liarrrrrrrrrrr." I smiled. I fell back on his bed. I shouldnt be like this. No. Im screwed tomorrow. My life is over. But baby it just begun. "Im not going to school. Call them and tell them Im being homeschooled." I said suddenly. His smile faded alittle.

"Frank, Im not going to lie to get you out of school." He said flatly like my father used to do. But daddy wouldnt cave, Gerard might. Just maybe.

"No, babe, you dont understand--"

"Im not calling you in." He was too much like my dad right now.

"You dont understand--"

"Frank!" He said strongly, putting a hand on my shoulder. "Im not calling you in unless you're sick." I started crying. Crocodile tears, but I was still crying.

"Gerarddddddddddd! You dont understaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand!" I cried, hitting my knees with my fists. "Im going to die there! They all hate me!" I cried harder and harder with every second.

"Frank-Frank no... Oh Frank..." He wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "Maybe."

"Y-You will?" I sniffled.

"I said maybe, Frank. Maybe." He side-hugged me. "But mom'll be getting home any time now, I think... you should probably go out and talk to Bob and Mikey, if they'll let you.

"Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabe!" I cried, more tears coming. This was real. "I know they hate meeeee! Well, Mikey does!"

"Why?" Gerard asked caringly, grabbing my hand. "Mikeys' not usually like that babe. Just..."

"We got in a fight the day before Nikki..." I choked up. I couldnt talk.

"Nikki what?" Gerard asked. I couldnt answer. "What? Nikki what?" He repeated himself.

"SHUT UP!" I screamed overly dramatically. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I took my notebook out of my ripped messenger bag and dove into the corner of the room, writing lyrics.
[AUTHORS NOTE: Im aware that these lyrics are NOT exactly like Monroeville. They're from 5+ years before the band, they'll change in the future.]

But does anyone notice
But does anyone care
And if I had the guts to put this to my head?
But would anything matter if Im already dead?
And should I be shocked now by the last thing you said?
And before I pull this trigger,
Your eyes vacant and stained,
And does anyone notice?
But does anyone care?
And if I had the guts to put this to my head?
And would anything matter if Im already dead?
And should I be shocked by the last thing you said?
Before I pull this trigger,
Your eyes vacant and stained,
And saying you loved me made things harder at best,
And its worth changing nothing
As your bloody remains
Theres no room in this hell,
Theres no room in the next,
And our memories defeated,
And I'll end this distress,
But does anyone notice?
But does anyone care?
And if I had the guts to put this to my head?
But does anything matter if you're already dead?
And should I be shocked now by the last thing you said?
Before I pull this trigger
Your eyes vacant and stained
And when saying you love me made things harder at best
And its worth changing nothing for your bloody remains,
Theres no room in this hell
Theres no room in the next
But does anyone notice Im the corpse in this bed?


I slammed my book, seeing Gerard stairing at me. "F-Frank... Im so sorry babe... I..." I looked into his beautiful eyes, I couldnt stay mad at him for long.

"You what?" I asked caringly, despite how much I wanted to die right now.

"Im sorry..." He said. "I..." He sighed. "Nevermind." I ran over to the bed, crying in his arms. And there, I fell asleep.