‹ Prequel: Secrets in Blood
Sequel: This God Have Failed
Status: Complete. =)

The King of Fools

Shallow Life

You lived your life away from us every moment, every second spent far away from me I've been screaming 'Where are you?' You've known us longer than her yet you chose your path
You chose to walk with the dead. We've been waiting & waiting for your return yet we've received no response, you live with the dead. Tell me: Who are you? She has caused so much misery she will never be welcomed back into my home or anywhere in my life. You can't save yourself you've fallen down to far and you remain alone with her. I don't know who you are anymore but I can't say that I give a damn

Chorus:

Do you know what you have done? You've done every bad thing under the sun. You've disrespected my family and he lost all his friends due to the spell of the dead. I have not seen you in forever yet I don't plan to easily let you back. I just don't think that you'll be back here that easy, just to let you know: You're never welcome here again for what you've done! You live the shallow life in your own dimension. Everyone's supposed to obey you here & there. Somewhere your curse affects all. Answer me when I'm waiting here. I still want to know why this all had to happen. Once I get the answer I want you will return back to your shallow life away from the living. Every moment for us with you is a second of agonizing pain.

Verse:

I've been screaming (what the Hell have you done?) We've been played the deceiver, the deceiver of fools! The king itself was in my family now that he's done what he's done the Queen is related to me, thanks to one great mistake. The pair of fools are related to me. You failed to answer. Goodbye forever. I had doubt you'd answer. See if I care when you don't even stop by, we're living our lives without you here. Let me tell you: My thoughts you can't decode. I used to know you so well but we lost you. Stay forever away and don't think to try and come back during the April rain.

(Chorus x3)

Stay forever away, no one wants you here. You lost all our trust and will have a war gaining it back. Stay forever away from my side, you've fallen too far and no one's gonna help you stand back up! You betrayed us and stayed away the longest time, now you've found a way to walk right on the path to decay...

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)
♠ ♠ ♠
Title tribute to the new Lacuna Coil album "Shallow Life" to be released on 4/1/09!!!! =D