‹ Prequel: Secrets in Blood
Sequel: This God Have Failed
Status: Complete. =)

The King of Fools

Where You Are

I don't care what they say, the devil spawn can't stop me from wanting to be near you, I think aimlessly to wonder what I did? Tell me what I did wrong to make you think this way? Break it off won't make me smile, I might go a bit insane, tell me what's in your mind? Show me the way, I could change your life I've opened up your mind and fought all your sorrows and let me be the one who gives a kiss of life, we can't fight this way or it will change tomorrow. We'd both be wishing for one to make it all better.

Chorus:

You have your friends and band and meine Dad's gone all the time, mom has her life and my friends weren't who they seemed to be they abandoned me and hate you. If you leave, I have no one! My mother is dead to me, I haven't seen her since. The song still runs through my head, I don't care what anyone says no one can tell us who we can like or love and if they could I'd just want to be where you are. I don't give a damn about anyone's opinion about us, your groupie fans are just jealous that you've got me, the girl who beats all of them. Forget it all, couples go through this all of the time.

Verse:

If you want, I'll break it off myself and let you go back to the way you were before we met. I just want the both of us to be happy for the other eventually and I have to say: I wish it never came down to this but hey it's your choice and I've had my chance to stay, but when I realized I needed you it had already been gone the time you got on your plane. Years later, kids kidnap us and beat me. I don't care, if you're stil alive and well then that makes me feel no pain, I probably deserve it anyway NONE of this is your fault, don't for one second think that.

(Chorus x3)

Tell me what I did wrong? Was it me that brought this thought to your head? How could you ever think that breaking it all off for good would make me any better? Physical pain can heal in the quickest of times, if you left and never returned nothing would be the same and everyone would leave me.

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)
♠ ♠ ♠
3rd song for Gabby's "I Know What's Best..." story! =D