‹ Prequel: Secrets in Blood
Sequel: This God Have Failed
Status: Complete. =)

The King of Fools

Angel In The Dark

Tears are so cold they fall down her face and she cries into the night, someone she knew is dead. Everything she once knew has been killed off. She lost her faith in life and in love. Who are you to say that you know her? She can't think twice and she tries to let herself go. Tell me why: This is going on now & forever. Shaken up beyond belief, all she needs is the kiss of life! More to me then you could ever be, she's a forest in my dream. She's so close to what I am and what wonders endlessly....

Chorus:

Someone out there return here, save her she's falling down and a broken arrow flies by. She's tried to kill herself by starvation and so many ways. She can be saved but not by me. Would you be her angel in the dark? She waits for me to bring her angel in the dark. Inside her: The flame keeps burning and she feels like she's dying, screaming 'LEAVE ME ALONE! I WANT TO GO HOME!' No one knows why she's feeling alone from now on & for eternity. Angel in the dark save your possession.

Verse:

You better think twice. The girl is letting go. Don't talk save her again & again, I have done all I could so bring her back. Everything she once knew is dead & gone. Yelling and screaming, she's alone without a care and waiting for all Hell to break loose. She's never felt like this before. 'Leave me alone! I want to go home 'cause I feel like dying!' Black ice encases her as she swims right through the path to decay in the seven seas on Earth. She can't think twice she's already let go.....

(Chorus x3)

Raven hair flying in the wind, smiles fade the wind blows it all away as she falls to her doom, she prays for her angel in the dark to come out this night and bring her back and restore her to what she once was! No longer can she scream 'Leave me alone! I want to go home!' She doesn't feel like she's dying but her heart still remains lost in the dark, angel in the shadows bring back what belongs in her...

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)
♠ ♠ ♠
O_O Dude.....I'm scaring myself. O_O >xD BwhaHAHAHAHAHA!

Comments would be great peoples. Two readers with one song. Amazing! I'd LOVE it if you guys would COMMENT!!!!! =D