‹ Prequel: Secrets in Blood
Sequel: This God Have Failed
Status: Complete. =)

The King of Fools

Masquerade

The Queen is here, everything has fallen down. You met my family and then the evils went all out. You'll never get why we've hated you when we all met you that first time. (Eins! Zwei! Drei!) Do you know what you've done? Everything is falling apart! You'll never get how much I hate you, I hate you more than anything. Breaking this whole family apart, you've stolen all their hearts and threw in into your cauldron. Witches have been real this whole time where the hell are the trials? You're the only one of your kind that I can't stand to have in my mind.

Chorus:

I invite you to the masquerade, where you can be whatever you will. Wheter be Queen of Winter or who you are, come on over to the ball. The masquerade awaits their haunted Queen so they can learn from your black heart. I survive every day without you or him by my side, I will tell you that you are spellbound, spellbound to lava and fire that have turned your heart to ash! Come on over to the masquerade.

Verse:

I thought you were good, I will not surv ive another lie committed by you in this life! You set foot near my family I will make sure you never get what you want most of all ever again...this all falls to pieces every time you enter the gate inside my mind (flowers are dead x3) THESE BLACK ROSES ARE FOR YOU!

(Chorus x3)

Everything around me, fell to pieces. There was nothing more in my life. But then I realized the Queen went back and took over her Black Heart Masquerade and she is no longer in my life as there is nothing left of her here, danke gott, she is never here anymore I can't say I wish for the opposite. She now lives on The Other Side...

(THESE BLACK ROSES ARE FOR YOU! THE QUEEN RESIDES IN HER BLACK HEART MASQUERADE)

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)