‹ Prequel: Secrets in Blood
Sequel: This God Have Failed
Status: Complete. =)

The King of Fools

Black Hole

There's been a box of tissues lying on the floor and the spot where you used to remind me of what was once before. All the innocent tears turn to anger, the letters burn when I drop them to their everlasting doom. Do you remember? All the innocent times you thought me sacred? Do you remember the time when you were a heavensent song? I wish to stay where you and I could be clearer now but that place has been destroyed and drowned out by all the flames.

Chorus:

I found your box of letters lying around the floor and what was once used to comfort me, angers me to point of tears flying towards the door. Have you fallen in a black hole? Bring back all the memories of you and I so I can just move on. What the Hell on Earth just happened when you used to be my best friend? This is no fairy tale love story, one more time you break my heart, everything's going to change forever. Wherever is that black hole? Was die ficken holle have you fallen under now? I thought you were the same but you've fallen down so many times before yet you return to the former spellbound...I won't tell you when I leave but it will be before you come back and treat me like your possession.

Verse:

No matter what you say I can just break away and never ever come back to you! You want to beat me down here I am, you want to shake me up here ich bin. Tell me why you fell within the spiral? Wherever have you gone now? Your name always echoes in my mind. A black wedding of you and I. I envision you and I then freeze in the moment and it's never been this better. I miss you so bad but if you don't return, I will survive without you.

(Chorus x3)

Do you know what I know? I do not want to go but it's the only way to shake you up into way you've always been before they came, before they came you used to be so kind and nice then you fell into A BLACK HOLE! A picture painted in my mind of the nightmare that has happened many times before...

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)