‹ Prequel: Secrets in Blood
Sequel: This God Have Failed
Status: Complete. =)

The King of Fools

Have We Lost?

I don't know what has happened, it's all gone. Everything died and we're all shadows of the past. Whatever crawls inside of me will never heal...tell me why it's all disappeared. Consumed from the inside, I try to fight to fight to find out what's happened to us. I confuse what is real, I feel so confident when I approach the end to my seemingly-neverending quest. The night engulfs me I fall asleep, there's no pressure to stop me in finding the solution..crawling in my skin is a sin to remember to bring everything back to either be better or back to normal!

Chorus:

What's happened? What's this? Nothing's the same anymore change consumes everything and there's a fire inside. They all make me feel so sick inside, a majority want me to lose my life. (What have we lost?) What have we lost? In this situation, there's no one to turn to. It's all for me to turn it back now. Can it all go back to what was once before we all changed? I can still slim down if that would return everything back to normal. Everyone else is nothing but a fake. Spreading shit about me that they choose to think is a truth. They want to ruin my life while they know I barely have a friend at our hellhole! What have we lost?

Verse:

I'm so sick of all the lies being spread about me, I want to know how I can tell if someone's no liar, liar as I seem to think. They lost everything they had so they choose to make me miserable. What has been lost? I know I should never stop trying, I know there's no denying it may be hard but I will try or die fighting! Tell me what's the reason? I wish the hands of Fate would clip their high wings and let them fall! Too long have people taken me for granted! I lost you once before, I feel so insecure. After his last straw, I will stand up. In my life, the weakened are nothing. In my life, the strong are everything!

(Chorus x3)

(Tell me! x5) What have we lost? I know I will never stop trying, I know there's no denying! I can feel the hands of Fate carry me so I won't feel suffocated! Tell me what's the reason? Is it all inside my head? Nein! Fickt it I'll try. Everything deteriorated to dust I will never let myself fall I will exact my revenge, believe me I will kill them all or possibly endanger their lives while they rot in juvenile Hall!

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)
♠ ♠ ♠
This shit is about two topics: Me trying to patch up the growing apart/distance my bestest friend and I went through since 7th grade started and about how the weak me is fucking dead. I am sick to death of the mental abuse I get at school. I warn you now: I will be on TV not for music, not for acting but for injuring many students. =)

They will know never to piss me off once I have someone post my song on their lockers with a nice little ending:

Never again, motherfucker! >xD