The Hunt

It's Not Helping

In the early afternoon Scarlet sits up quickly,regretting it as she felt light headed.
"Ice wake up,Ice"Scarlet says shaking Ice.
" I'll kill you bastards!"Ice quickly jumps up and yells.
"Ow"Scarlets complains after being nocked over by Ice who also groaned.After the girls waited out their Groggy-ness the hunted around the house to see if Ryan and Mathew are still present.With luck they left the house with out a trace.

"I can't believe this how could they do such a thing?"Scarlet nearly yells as she paces the with a cup of coffee in her left hand and her right hand pressed against her forehead.
"Scarlet haven't you ever heard the the say that in the middle of believe is always lie"Ice says as she sat on the couch staring at her cup of hot chocolate.Images of the day Mathew licked the wip cream off of her face Flashes through her mind.

"I can't believe I was begining to fall in love with Mathew!"Ice yells as she throws her head into one of the pillows.Scarlet Sighs and sits next to Ice and rubs her back.
"I was falling in love with Ryan too,Maybe later we can go hang out with Jason and Trina,how does that sound,plus there's a private party!"Ice sits up and smiles.
"That would be very nice to visit brother and trina and be at a party all in the same night.Life couldn't get any better"Ice smirks evily.
"Alright then it's settled we leave around eight-ish"Scarlets laughes and goes into the bathroom to take a shower.
Ice drinks her chocolate and sets out her outfit. while she waits for Scarlet to come out.

"Scarlet,what are you doing,planning a party,lets go!"Ice calls from the front door.
"Hold you your horses I'm almost done.
"Too late their already running wild"Ice rolls her eyes as Scarlet finally comes out of her room in:
a short black skirt ,with red fishnet stockings,high heels,with a red and black corset, her favorite little purse and red lace cuffs.
Ice on the other hand is wearing something on a little different:
a black and purple mid-thigh fairy tutu(not the ballarina kind),a black off shoulder corset top,purple knee high stocking,classic hightop converses and black lace cuffs.

Finally getting to the club Ice parks the car in a near by parking lot.Walking up to the front of the line where Bruce stands blocking the entrance.Another guy sat on a stool with a clip board in one hand and a pen in the other.Max.
"Hey Max,Hey Bruce"Scarlet and Ice chime
"Hey girls,long time no see"Max smiles and waves
"Hey girls,he's in the V.I.P section"Bruce smiles and lets the girls in.

Walking into the club Scarlet spots Mathew and Ryan in a far corner to the right with the same group of guys from when they first met.The girls quickly walk off to the left where the stairs that lead to the V.I.P room stand.Scarlet walked up first with Ice trailing right behind her.Jasonn sat in a red chair with Trina in his lap and a drink in her hand.Jason is talking to Major music producer/Photographer and his friends.

"Oh look James these are my little sisters"Jasons motions to the girls as they walk up to him.
"Hey JayJay!"Scarlet waves"Hey Trina"
"Hi Trina"Ice smiles"Whats' up loozer?"
Jasonn laughs and glares playfully at Ice.Trina waves and smiles brightly.James looks back and forth between Jason and the girls."These girls are your sisters?"James finally asks.
"Yeah,Even though we still aren't sure about Ice,she was always the weird one out of the three of us."Jason smirks.Ice kicks his shoe.

"Ha.Ha.Mr.funny man and I was wanting to visit my big brother and Trina of course!"Ice and Trina smile at eachother.
"Would you two like to make some quick money?"Scarlet looks at Ice and Ice looks at Jason.
"What EXACTLY are they doing that will earn them quick money?"Jason asks trying to hide his anger.
"There are two boys that I saw and I want to do a photo shoot with the four of you,It's a wedding photo shoot and a party Photo shoot. so are you in?"James raises his eyebrows.
"Should we do it?"Ice asks Scarlet while watching James's hopefull eyes.
"Eh,sure shy not,we could use the cash"Scarlet shruggs.Both girls shake James's hand and sit with everyone.

"Okay ladies,we leave out at 11:30 so just hang out for a while I'll go see if I can get the guys to join."James,Introduces the rest of his friends to the girls and they all get along.
James gets up and goes down stairs with out a word to anyone.Everyone just keeps on talking and having a good time.Ice and Scarlet decide to go down stairs and help out the bar tenders,since it was a full house and there were only two bar tenders.After about 20 minutes James comes over to Scarlet and Ice at the bar.

"Okay ladies it's time to go"After saying goodnight to everyone Scarlet and Ice followed James and a few of his friends out to their limo.First the girls slid into their seats but Ice abruptly stops.
"Ice what wrong with"Scarlet trails off as she slowley sits next to Ice.Already sitting in the car,across from them and now watching them are Mathew and Ryan.James is the last to get in the car.
"You don't know eachother do you?"James asks as he looks back and forth between the girls and the boys.Ryan is about to sat yes when Scarlet cuts in.
"No,we've seen them before but we don't know them by name or personality"Scarlet shruggs

"Well great to I'll introduce you,Charlie(Ryan),Andrew(Mathew},this is...oh I'm sorry girls I didn't catch your names."Ice smiles and looks quickley over at Mathew then back to james.
"We never gave it"Ice mummbles.Scarlet nudges her and gives her a 'watch it' look
"I'm Artemis"Ice smiles and puts her hand out to be shook.
"I'm Athena"Scarlet smirks and puts her hand out as well.The girls shake Ryan and Mathew's hand.
" Artemis,goddess of the hunt, protector of wild game, and watcher over childbirth"Mathew smirks as he kisses Ice's hand.
"we can't forget the goddess of wisdome and war now can we Athene."Ryan said more as a statement as he kisses Scarlet's hand.

Finally getting to the studio,hair dressers and make-up artists attack Scarlet and Ice's face and hair.The same with the boys.As Scarlet gets up they push her into a dressing room with an outfit to put on.Scarlet can hear Ice complaining in the stall next to her.After both girls leave the stall wearing a blue or red dress with red or blue heels and a blue or red scarf around their neck.Scarlet is wearing a red dress with blue heels,a blue scarf and a red ribbon in her hair.Ice on the other hand wore a blue dress with red heels,a red scarf around her neck and a blue ribbon in her hair.Mathew and Ryan are wearing matching suits with blue and red ties.

"Okay so the advertisement is the style of the salsa dresses,ladies make the dress sexy,gents make them feel sexy"James said.The back ground is a real club,real people and real music only thing is there are big spot lights,one on Scarlet's side and one on Ice's.
The girl pose in every which way and showing off the dresses.Mathew and Ryan are just glad to be touching them not minding or caring that the girls hate them.

Scarlet and Ice ride the elevator 12 floors up with Ryan and mathew.
"I here I was thinking that coming out to visit my brother would help,but this isn't helping,at all"Ice says to Scarlet.
"You know you look more lively for our wedding pictures,it's every womans dream to have a perfect wedding."Ryan says as he wraps his arms around Scarlet's waist.Mathew does the same.
"Your not in the dream of perfect weddings"Scarlet says.
"oh don't be that way"Mathew says as Ice and Scarlet pull out of their grasp.
Mathew and Ryan go to wrap their hands around Scarlet and Ice's wast when Ice and Scarlet
'accedentally'hit Mathew and Ryan in their genitals.
"ooh sorry,but suck it up every woman dreams of the perfect wedding"The girls say in unision and walk off the elevator with the boys limping behind them.
During the wedding shoot,Scarlet and Ice have to kiss Ryan and Mathew and pretended that they are in love,which isn't hard for the girls to do and secretly the boys either.

After the shoot Ice and Scarlet are talking to the workers and complimenting them on their work.After that conversation the girls stood at the door to building talking to james and saying good morining.Scarlet and Ice start walking to their car since James had someone bring it over so they wouldn't ask a stranger for a lift of walk home by themselves.
"Hey ladies"Ryan calls after Scarlet and Ice.catching up with them
"This is not gonna be a peice of cookie dough"Ice mummbles.

"Hey you slept with us so we are bonded together somewhat."Mathew says from behind them.
"Don't remind us"Scarlet says as She continues to walk with Ice toward their car.
"What"Ryan says"You don't want to remember my kisses?"Ice shudders in pleasure of the thought.
"Or"Mathew continues"The way I nibbled on you neck?"Ice bites her lip and tries to stay focused
"OR"They say together"The way we fu-"
"Enough"Ice yells.The girls rush to the car.Scarlet quickley unlocks the door.then locks all the doors from the Drivers side.Scarlet quickly starts the car and drives off.

Within 20minutes the girls are up in stairs waiting with their weapons for Mathew and Ryan to come.Ice is sittin on the couch playing with the gun opening and closing the barel with bullets in it.Scarlet is throwing daggers at the dart board until they both hear them.
"Honey I'm home"Ryan calls from the hallway
"Dear whats for dinner I'm starving"Mathew calls aswell.Ice pulls the saftey off and pulls the top thing back.Meanwhile Scarlet is taking her daggers out if the dart board.

"Honey,"Ryan gasps"Are you planning onn doing something with those weapons?"
"Baby you wouldn't shoot me would you,you wouldn't want a fatherless child now would you?"Both girls turned around to see both Mahew and Ryan standing 5 feet behind them.
"What do you mean fatherless I'm not pregnant!"Ice yells at Mathew.
"I know I just wanted to say that and see your reaction!"Mathew smiles.
Ice shoots one bullet into his arm with the silencer on.Mathew stops laughing and looks at his arm.blood starts leeking slowly down his arm.

"Ow.why did you do that,do I have to teach you not to attack your lover.Mathew asks walking over to Ice.Scarlet puts up her blade toward his chest to stop him.
"NOw love you should be very kind toward your brother in law."Ryan smiles at Scarlet as he holds his sword up against hers.
"Dude what ever your smoking stop,it's seriously messing with you brain cells."Ice looks back and forth between Mathew and Ryan.

"Sweet heart I would never do drugs,especially when we are thinking about having children."
"Mathew we are not married"Ice says.Mathew takes a step toward her.She points the gun at his head and cocks back getting ready to pull the trigger.Mathew stops.
"Get out of our house now or I will kill you"Scarlet Points the sword tip at Ryan's neck.

"Fine but we will be back for more blood,you two belong to us now-"Ice has a mini conversation with Scarlet as he's talking.
"I bet you 10 dollars he's gonna say there's nothing we can do about it"Ice says
"I bet you 20 there is something we could do about it"Scarlet says.
"Deal"Ice wispers
"Deal"Scarlet wispers
"Hey were you two listening?"Ryan asks getting angry.

"Ryan what your saying is a load of crap,Mathew stop bleeding on the carpet"Scarlet says calmly.
"You said there's nothing we can do about it right?"Ice asks hopefully.
"Yah"Ryan says confused.
"Damn"Scarlet mummbles and takes a ten dollar bill out of the right side of her bra.
"Teehe"Ice says and takes a stack of money out of the left side of her bra.

"Okay"o.O"We'll be leaving now"Mathew mummbles as he starts walking then dissapears with Ryan right behind him.
"Bye bye,we'll be expecting you"Ice laughs
"You were always the weird on out of the three of us.Scarlet laughs
"your so funny I forgot to laugh"Ice says throwing a pillow with her mind at Scarlet.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if this chapter sucked I had a great chapter going until the page shut down and I lost part that starts after complaining in the stall so yeah and also please remember that,we want to know what you think about the story. tell us if you like it or if even you have a suggestion you want to share with us let us know now.
so don't forget to comment& subscribe!
(bloodychocolate&Lurking_shadow)