The Hunt

The Strong Sedatives

"Jeeze Ice you shouldn't hover over people like that your hard head could have given me concussian"Scarlet groan as she holds her head.
"I'll get you for that later"Ice says waving her hand dimissing the comment"I had a really weird dream about Mathew and he was acting even more strange he told me about that-"
"You had a weird dream about Mathew?I had a very weird dream about Ryan and his touch made this mark pleasurable-"Scarlet cuts Ice off.Ice stares at Scarlet with her mouth still open from being cut off.
"Excuse me"Ice pauses to glares at Scarlet"But if you would shut up you would know that I know what the demonds sprayed on the guys."Scarlet's mouth stood gaped open.

"You know!? tell me tell me"Scarlet yells franticly.
"Okay so in my dream-"Ice is cut off by both of their phones ringing.
"Hello?"Scarlet asks as she and Ice answer their phones.
"Is this Carver?"A man asks.Scarlet looks at Ice then points to her phone.
"did you get the same call?"Scarlet wispers.Ice shakes her head.They both answer in the same english accent as before.

"Yes"Ice answers the Lady on her phone.
"Good,I'm from the C.O.T.N.Yesterday,Hunter and Seeker left the agency after we took some test on them.Today we got the results back from the what was sprayed into their systems and we might have the antidote"The lady says.
"Thats good but what does that have to do with us?"Scarlet asks the man on her phone.
"Well they left and we need you to hunt them down because they are for the moment a threat to the rest of the civilization and need to be contained."The man answers with a tired sigh.

Scarlet looks and Ice and nodds her head.
"We're on it"The girls say together and close their phones.
"Okay so when should we start looking for them?"Scarlet asks Ice as she gets up out of her bed and starts heads toward her closet.
"How about now,better to get them sooner than later."Ice shruggs and bends backwards holding her waist as she tries to crack her back.
"Well okay there's nothing to do today anyway so lets get ready."Scarlet says as she quickley gets dressed in her hunting uniform.Ice walkes to her room to get dressed as well.

"Okay,lets go catch them"Ice says walking out the door,Scarlet grabs Ice by the neck of her outfit.
"One problem"Scarlet says calmly"WE HAVE NO PLAN!"Ice shrinks back fom the yell.
"Oww you could have just said that instead of YELLING!"Ice yells back with anger.
"Wait why are we yelling at eachother this is something we never do"Scarlet asks coming back into calmness.Ice looks down at her ankel.
"It's those marks it has to be,cause I'm not pmsing and neither are you so,it must be controling our emotions."Ice says pointing to her ankel.

"Yeah your right,I've got ab Idea on how to catch them come on."Scarlet says walking into her weapon room.Scarlet pulls out a key from her pocket and unlocks a draw.She opens the draw and Ice pears inside.
"Please don't tell me that you plan on locking them in gigantic cages and-"Ice is cut off by Scarlet
"Ice shut up these are sedatives that fit under your tounge. all we have to do is kiss them and
I mean really kiss them and slip the liquid into their mouths,by biting a little hole in the bag.We have to make sure that they're laying down cause if they aren't we might swallow the sedatives and that wouldn't be good."Ice stares at a 'WTF' look.
Ice and Scarlet both take a little package and slip it under their tounges.

"That spray turns people against all they love by using the darkest parts of that persons being."Ice says to Scarlet as they walk to the middle of the forest.
"We already know that but my thing is,do they really love us,I mean they are vampire and even thought vampires are killers and blood suckers they are also huge romantics."Scarlet says to Ice.
"Well true so do you think this means that we are officially their lovers meaning that the only female they can get blood from or have sex with is us?"Ice says shocked at her conclusion.

"Bravo ladies you are a peice of work"Ryan says
"and never fail to fascinate us"Mathew finishes as they both clap and walk from out of the shadows.They stop clapping and smile at the girls.
"Aww baby,I see that wasn't enough for you to see me in your dreams huh?"Mathew asks as licks his lips.Ice freezes and stares at Mathew.
"You visited Ice,I Visited Scarlet too and do you know she was trying to hide from me,naughty naughty girl"Ryan says shaking his head and finger in a 'no no no'way.

Scarlet smiles at Ryan,while Ice smiles at Mathew.
"I'm sorry sweety,come here and let me make it up to you"The girls say in unision.Mathew and Ryan on instinct walk up to Ice and Scarlet wraping their arms around their waists.
Scarlet pulls Ryan into a light kiss as Ice does the same with Mathew.Then pulls away.
"Is that all you gonna do to make it up to me? I don't think thats enough."Mathew says licking his lips and looks Ice up and down.
"Well Ice and I we thinking of treating you guys to a very lovely night in you rooms"Scarlet says biting her lower lip.
"Oh yes that little treat we had been planning,would you guys like to have that treat as our make up to you?"In the blink of an eye Ice is on Mathew's bed looking up at him while Scarlet is in Ryan's room with Ryan already attacing her neck with kisses.

"No,no,no,Mathew"I says flipping him him over and stradling his waist.Kissing down his neck then making her way up to his lips and kissing him deeply.Biting the little package quickley as Mathew slipped his tounge into her mouth,Mathew's eye's went wide when he felt the liquid slide into his throat.Mathew trys to push Ice of him but she holds on to him for dear life until the liquid fully slides down his throat.Then she spits the Package into the garbage next to the bed.
"Job well done"

"Scarlet,honey,you've been a very bad girl"Ryan says running his hand along her back.
"I know and this is the only way I could think of making it up to you"With that she kisses him Quickley biting the package and letting the liquid slide from underneath her tounge into his throat.He starts to panic and move around but Scarlet held his nose forcing him to swallow.
"Well that was very good"

"Well done Ladies,that was quick"Castor compliments as the girls bring Ryan and Mathew into the little hospital room.
"No problem"Scarlet and Ice say in unision
"We'll call you two when we get them awake,or just incase if you could send their girlfriends(if they have any) to comfort them while we give them the anditote.
"Sure"Scarlet says as they head towards the door
"No"Ice says reffering to the comment Caster said.
♠ ♠ ♠
hello comments please!
and don't forget to subscribe