The Hunt

When Can We Leave

"Shouldn't you be angry at me shouldn't you be hating me and wishing me to hell where I belong?"Ryan rambles on looking up at the ceiling.
"Ryan stop.Look,I was angry at you but it didn't last.I tried to hate you but I couldn't,wishing you to hell wasn't even in my mind,wishing you too be near me was all I could think about."Scarlet smiles stroking his arm.
Ryan looks into her eyes.They remind him of someone.Carver.But Carvers' eyes were more empty and hallow.Scarlets' are more loving and welcoming,and honest.
"Please forgive me I wish I could have stopped it,do you forgive me?I understand if you-"Scarlet cuts him off by pressing her lips to his cool ones.
"Whats there to forgive?I really lo-like you alot and I just want to make sure your on the same page as me."Scarlet says running her hand through his hair.
"Does this mean you forgive me?"Mathew asks sitting up slowly.
Ice sits up straight and caresses left cheek,then his hands.
"Yeah,but you don't remember getting the sedative from me?"Ice asks as looks into his wondering eyes.

"No,I remember I was in the woods with Ryan and and we saw you and Scarlet.Then we were in my room,you kissed me and I passed out. but I couldn't feel a thing I couldn't control a thing."Mathew sighs closing his eyes.
"Do you remember what you said when we were in the woods or what you did before?"Ice asks trying to get some information out of him.
"Nope,When do I get to leave?"Mathew askes reaching over to touch the marks he left.
"I'm not sure but I'll go ask"Ice says softly pulling his hand off her neck and walking away.
"Scarlet do I get to leave anytime soon,you have no idea how much I miss you"His hand caresses her cheek.

"I'm not sure but I'll go check with the nurses"Scarlet stands up and walks over to the door.
"Is there anything you want me to get you?"She asks turning around to look at Ryan.
"Water?"He asked.Scarlet smiles and walks out into the hall.Walking up to the vending machine Scarlet bumps into Ice.
"What are you doing here?"They ask in unision.
"Visiting Mathew"
"Visiting Ryan"They answer at the same time.
"And you didn't tell me?"They ask in unision
"Well you didn't tell me"The retorted at eachother in unision.
People start to watch them as they speak and answer at the same time.
"Amazing"A few people murmered.
"I'm going to ask when the guys can Leave."Ice says walking away after getting her water bottles.

"Touche'"Scarlet gets her water bottles and walks off after Ice.
Castor sits in his office reading over documents as the girls walk in.
"Hello ladies how may help you tonight?"Castor asks looking the girls up and down.
"First of all"Scarlet says with disgust.
"Quit the staring"Ice finishes with the same look on her face.
"Second of all we are Hunter and Seeker's girlfriends."Scarlet says pointing between herself and Ice.
"We just wanted to know if they can leave yet,the antidote worked and they're fine."Ice says shoving her hands in her jacket pockets.
"Oh,you you two are the lucky ladies who captured their hearts."Scarlet and Ice look at each other with 'WTF' expression.
"Yeah what ever,so can they leave?"Scarlet asks getting annoyed at the fact that he was stalling.
"Yeah sure just let the doctors to a quick check and they can leave."
"Good"The girls say in unision and walk back to the boys rooms.

By the time Ice got back to the room she catched Mathew putting his shirt on.
"Hey your back finally."Mathew smiles bending slightly and kissing Ice on her lips.
Ice hands him a bottle of water and He drinks downs it in one gulp.
"Wow,lets go meet up with Ryan and Scarlet."Ice says holding Mathew hand and walking out the door.

"Hey your already up"Scarlet smiles as she walks into Ryans room to fin him already dressed and sliding his coat on.
"Yeah,The doctors said I could go."Scarlet hands Ryan a water bottle and he chugs it down quickly.
"Umm okay then lets go meet Ice and Mathew."Scarlet say wrapping her arms around his waist and walked out of the room.
"I see you two are looking mighty happy"Ice says as Scarlet and Ryan come down the hall.
"Lets go!"Ryan cheers and pulls Scarlet out the door,With Mathew and Ice fallowing behind.
"Where are we going?"Mathew asks shoving his hand into Ice's back pocket.

"I-Idon't know somewhere,I'm just happy you guys are back"Scarlet says squeezing Ryan.
"We're glad to have you back."Ice smiles kissing Mathew cheek.Ice stared at him.
"I love you"Mathew says smiling at Ice.
"What?"She asks taken aback from his comment.He laughs.
"I said look above you,the stars are pretty tonight."Mathew had actually I love you but wasn't sure how she feels about him.
Ice looks up at the stars that are shining brightly.
"Aren't they just lovely"Scarlet smiles skipping with Ryan.
"Is she always this happy?"Mathew asks Ice as they walk behind them.
"No,it has to be something or someone special"Ice shruggs.
"what about you,are you happy?"Mathew asks spinning Ice like a ballrina.
"Well,Yeah"Ice smiles and jumps on Mathew back.

"Ooh Ice good Idea!"Scarlet yells from a distance then hops on Ryan's back.
"Yeah thanks alot Ice!"Ryan yells with pure sarcasim.
"Your welcome sweety anytime."Ice smirks
"here we are"Ryan anouncecs after a few blocks.
"This is the place you wanted to go"Scarlet raises her eyebrows.
"Yeah what the matter?"Ryan asks looking up at a specific window.
"This is where we live."Scarlet smirks as looks over at Ryan.
"Well isn't this...a shocker."
♠ ♠ ♠
hi comments please!
Do they love eachother or is it just a deep like?
We would love to know what you think!!
bloodychocolate&Lurking_shadow