The Hunt

the weird one

"Hey,Scarlet?"Ryan says and they watch a movie in the livingroom.
"Hey,Ryan?"Scarlet whines.
"Do you ever imagine yourself as a mom,or even having children?"
"Well yes as almost every woman would,but I'm not sure on who I want the father to be"
"Well I could change you mind about that"Ryan smirks as he wraps his arms around Scarlet's waist.
"What do you guys feed on?"Ice askes out of random thought.
"What?"Mathew asks tilting his head to one side.
"Well you guys are Vampires,so what do you feed on animals,humans,what?"Scarlet glares at Ice.
"What I just wanna know"I mummbles as she crouches down and looks at the T.V.
"Both"Ryan says after what seems like hours.Scarlet and Ice look up slightly shocked.
"But humans are only for special occasions and well you two were on accedent."Mathew explained.
"What would the special ocassion be in order for you to drink blood?"Scarlet asks sitting up straight.
"Well,usually,weddings-some,The Vampyre Ball,Also known as The Red Moon Ball."Ryan Pauses.
"Well the coming of age party,when you turn 100-"Mathew get cut off when Ice and Scarlet jump up and point accusing fingers at them.

"Exactly how old are you two?"The girls ask in unision
"How old are you two?"The boys ask standing up.
"Women never tell their age"The girls say in unision.
"Well guys don't- um "Mathew looks over at Ryan for help
"Guys don't really-"
"How old are you"Ice askes setting her hands on her hips,Scarlet crosses her arms over her chest.
"116"Ryan sighs
"114"Mathew grumbles
"You do know that you two would be considered pedophiles right"Scarlet asks resting one hand on her hip and ther other pointing back and forth between Ryan and Mathew.
"you two are on a whole nother age level than us,you guys are pedophiles"The guys smile.
Scarlet and Ice try to back up but their legs won't move.The smiles on their faces dissapear.

"Most of the time it will let you get away from us and just cause you pain,and on other terms it will keep you near us untill we touch you."Ryan explains
"What exactly do you mean bytouch us?"Ice asks glaring as she raises her eyebrows.
"for this all we have to do is kiss you"Ryan and Mathew kiss Scarlet and Ice
"Then you can move again,but the pain is a little more different."Ryan look down.
"what do you mean how do you cure it"Ice asks giving the a suspicous look.
"Well umm,do you remember what we did at our house?"Mathew asks while he and Ryan start smirking,as if they are remembering the night.Scarlet and Ice blush.
"Yeah so?"Scarlet asks regaining her composier.Ice giggles.
"Well unless,you give yourselves,and"Ryan pauses.
"Mate"Mathew quickly imputs.Ryan finishes.
"With us then thats the only time you will be able to do as you please and it will just be a tattoo."

Ice's jaw drops open.Scarlet uses two fingers and lifts Ice's jaw until her mouth was closed.
Ice stand up straight then stretches her hand out to Ryan.Ryan looks at her confused and Shake her hand.She kisses his cheek then walks over to Mathew,Shakes his hand and kisses his lips.Ice walks toward the front door but Scarlet grabs the coller of Ice's shirt.Ice continues to walk but isn't going anywhere.
"Hmmm,I seem to be walking but I'm not reaching anywhere near the door or the car"Ice says.
"Hmm,I wonder why,or right I'm holding your coller,where do you think your going."Scarlet asks.
"anyone could be ready to be a aunt or uncle,or even a god parent,but being a parent is not some thing i'm ready for."Ice explains pulling out of Scarlets grip.
"Ice how do you know that they're talking about having children?"Scarlet asks.
"Hmm,I don't know,it could have been the part when they said MATE,or when Ryan asked you if and I quote 'Do you ever imagine yourself as a mom,or even having children?'or it could be my wild imagination."Ice says sarcsticly crossing her arms under her chest.

"Is that true guys?"Scarlet asks looking back and forth between Ryan and Mathew.
"Yeah"They both say as if they were ashamed.
"Let me ask you a quesion"They looked up."what was your goal with us,"Scarlet pauses.
Mathew and Ryan look confused.
"We completley understand that you two were under a spell but this is what you intended to do before all that demond stuff huh?"Ice asks resting her hands on her hips.
"Yeah but-Wait how did you know demonds were the ones who did that to us."Mathew asks looking back and forth between the girls.

"That peverted man in the office told us"Scarlet says telling half the truth.
"Really,cause we've been working with him for years and one of the many rules is not to tell any regular person,about demonds or anything we do at work.so how did you know?"Ryan asks gettin suspicious.Mathew and Ryan look at eachother.

"Ice,I need to wisper something to you,love"Mathew walks over to Ice.As if he were kissing her ear he wisperd as he stroked the back of her neck.
"You know we have partners at work and one of them happens to have a tattoo from her neck to the top of her back and you know I was just remembering that you had the exact same tattoo,and same exact colors and placement.could you explain that?"Mathew asks rubbing her tattoo.
"Well yeah,the girls that you work with,does her name happen to be Frost and Carver?"Ice asks.
"Why yes they are."Mathew answers looking alittle embarressed.
"mmhmm,yeah they happen to be our cousins and we got our tattoo at the same time."Ice lies smoothly as she walks over to Scarlet.
"What are you trying to say,we can't possibly be working with you guys we are only regular girls...with addittude""Scarlet smirks.Ryan and Mathew's beeper's go off.

"Damn we have to go to work,can we finish this later ladies?"They ask as they grab their coats and keys.The girls roll their eyes and kiss them good bye.The girls beepers went off.
Scarlet looks out the window making sure the boys are gone.They quickly gear-up and head out to the C.O.T.N.
"I hope this is something good,I've been itching for a good fight"Ice smirks as they reach the bulding.
"Aren't you always itching for something"Scarlet says sarcasticly
"Oh haha mrs.I love him so much,kiss me Ryan,kiss me"Ice pretends to kiss Scarlet
"Jason was right you are the weird one out of all of us"Scarlet shakes her head
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry I took so long
remember to comment and subscribe!
(bloodychocolate&Lurking_shadow)