The Hunt

Bomb Shell

Scarlet and Ice are soon back in the same office they were called to last mission. Ice looks over to Scarlet and runs her hands together like an evil scientist that had just finished his invention.
“Don’t get yourself too excited, we may just be saving a kitten from a tree” Scarlet says smirking.
They look over to the door as Ryan and Mathew walk in.
“How do you ladies always seem to beat us here?” Ryan says coming to stand next to Scarlet.
“Magic powers” Scarlet shrugs.
“Can we get back to the task at hand now?” Castor asks
They all nod.
“Well lately we have seen an incline of demons in the area, normally this wouldn’t be a problem but it is affecting many of our on agents, I want you to scout out an area that has high demon activity and bring down any creatures you find” Castor informs them before turning to look at the boys “Do you feel that you two are able to complete this mission without any mishaps?”
Both Ryan and Mathew frowns before agreeing that they can do it.

Finally the four of them are able to leave and are on their way in the car C.O.T.N has provided.
“Why do you get to drive?” Ryan asks Ice.
“Because Castor threw the keys to me” She replies holding them teasingly in front of the boys.
Both make an attempt to grab the keys but Ice pulls them away from their hands.
“Why can’t I drive?” Mathew asks frowning
“Because we don’t want you having any mishaps” Scarlet replies trying to keep a straight face.
Both the boys huff in unison.
“He doesn’t need to say anything, it’s not like we are the only agents to go through a rough patch” Mathew grumbles.
“True, but you will never escape us drawing attention to your mishaps” Ice and Scarlet say together grinning.
“Just get in the car” Ryan mumbles opening the door for Scarlet while Mathew opens the drivers door for Ice.

Five minutes into the drive and still no one has said a word.
“You two still alive in the back? Had any mishaps?” Scarlet asks turning around to see Ryan staring out the window and Mathew looking to be concentrting very hard looking ahead at Ice..
“Yeah I think we are still alive” Ryan replies smiling at Scarlet.
“You think?” Scarlet questions.
Ice feels Mathew’s cold hands sweep her hair away from the back of her neck from behind. His hands are so calming for Ice but a little secret about Ice is that her neck is incredibly sensitive and the tattoo thing on her ankle doesn’t help as it causes waves of love through her body.
“What are you doing?” Ice asks just barely managing to keep an even voice.
“Looking at your tattoo” Mathew mumbles.
“Why?” Scarlet asks for Ice seeing as Ice is already having a hard time concentrating on the road.
“Because I know your cousins, and apparently you’re cousin has the same tattoo” Mathew replies only half aware of what he is saying.
He brushes his hand alone Ice’s neck and she bites her lip to stop herself from shivering in pleasure.
“That’s enough of feeling up you’re colleague” Scarlet says swatting at Mathew’s hand.
Mathew pulls his hand back letting Ice’s hair fall back to cover her tattoo.
Ice mouths the words “thank you” to Scarlet and Scarlet just shrugs.

“We’re here” Ice announces pulling the car to a halt.
They all get out of the car and look at the area around them. It was an old landscaping yard that had been empty for at least a year.
“Why has there always got to be an eerie abandoned place?” Scarlet asks
“Because it would be weird if the evil villain lived with his mum in the suburbs” Mathew replies
Both girls nod in agreement. Suddenly they hear someone clapping slowly. They all turn with their weapons out. Scarlet and Ice instantly recognise it is the demon that had broken into their home recently.
“You” Scarlet and Ice hiss out together.
“Lovely of you all to visit me, girls you didn’t have to make the trip out to see me I was just on my way to visit you Frost and Carver” The demon says smiling evilly “Or should I call you Scarlet and Ice?”
Both girls feel as though their hearts have stoped beating and the world has stopped as they glance over to the boys to see their reaction.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay well this is a nice cliffhanger. I hope you guys are loving this story. Sorry I took so long to write this. Please leave comments. Thanks for reading and subscribing.
Lurking_shadow and Bloodychocolate