The Hunt

The reaction

"What is he talking about,why did he just call you Ice and Scarlet?"Ryan asks as he raises an eybrow.
"What does he mean by visiting you,was that him that day?"Mathew asks glaring at the demond.
Ice get angry.Both girls turn back to the demond.
"What was your point in that?"Scarlet says through gritted teeth.
"Oh,dear did I do something wrong? I thought they should know before you all die"He smirks.
Ryan sighs,then a gun shot.The demond looks surprised.Scarlet and Ice turn around to see three demonds laying on the ground behind the boys.One with a special bullet in his head and the other two with daggers in their necks.Nothing but black smoke slids out of their necks.
Scarlet looks over at Ice who has a questioning look on her face.

"Look we don't have time for your little tricks,you can't postpone your death any longer"Ryan says turning back to the demon.Who is no longer there.
"Well ladies I'll see you somettime during the night"The demonds voice ecos.
"Great we just lost him"Ice grumbles.
"Oh,dear you had a mishap,well looks like I'll be driving now"Mathew says with cold sarcasim.
"Ryan,Mathew,look it's not that we don't-"Scarlet is cut off
"Save it carver we're on our job right now we don't have time to think of personal matters."Ryan says getting into the the back front seat.Mathew gets into the driver seat.
Ice and Scarlet quietly get into the back seat.

"Castor We manneged to kill three out of the four of them.The fourth one is the leader he seems to know them"Mathew reports as they all stand in Castors office and points to the girls.
"Mathew and I have taken it into our own hands and decided to patrol their house tonight"Ryan continues after Mathew.
"Wouldn't he be expecting you two to stay over and watch us?"Scarlet asks standing up and looking between everyone.
"Yeah,I mean look if he didn't want you two to think that he would come get us wouldn't he have kept his mouth shut?"Ice asks standing.
"It doesn't matter,we can't be to sure."Ryan says.
"I agree,let them watch over you two for a while before you could be sure"Castor smirks.
Scarlet and Ice huff as they turn a walk out of the office leaving everyone.
"I say we make a run for it"Ice says as they quickly reach outside.
"Do you alway think like a criminal?"Scarlet asks as they start to run.
"Do you alway think like a cop?"Ice retorts with a smirk.
"Hmm,fair enough"Scarlet shruggs.

"There they are!"Ryan yells.
Scarlet and Ice look at eachother then pick up pace.
Suddenly they hit into a rock,or at least thats what they think it is.
"Don't you know you can't out run Vampires?"Mathew asks.
"Don't you know you can't out smart us?"Ice asks as she and Scarlet wrap an arm around Mathew and Ryan's necks.
"You lied to us"Ryan states suddenly
"We've told you nothing but the truth."Ryan says stpping closer to Scarlet with anger.
"You know Ice I don't think we should run away from them anymore"Scarlet says as if in a trance.
"Yes after all we are connected to them"Ice says as she kisses Mathew's cheek.
"What are you two up to?"Ryan asks in a wisper as Scarlet bites at his neck.
"We aren't up to anything but our knees are"Scarlet say as she and Ice raise their knees to meet with their privates.

"Would you stop hitting us there,we plan on having children"Mathew groanes as he and Ryan rolled on the park ground in pain.
"Aww here I'll make it all betta"Scarlet and Ice say in baby voices as they grab a hand full of sand and say'Pain,pain go away'.They throw it at the boys and continue running.
Finally reaching the apartment they rush to the kitchen for a bottle of water.
Quickly chugging down the water,Scarlet notices something on the counter.
It blends in with the pattern.It blinked green.
"Scarlet don't tell me thats what I think it is."Ice mummbles
Scarlet pulls a knife out of her boot lifts the blinking object up.walking over to the back closet.
"When on the count of three run"Scarlet says as she dropps it in the closet.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey don't forget to comment and subscribe!
we would appriciate it.
bloodychocolate&Lurking_shadow