The Hunt

C.O.T.N

___10:00 pm___

"Hey Scarlet theirs a bounty out on these were-animals" Ice calls out to Scarlet who sat in their weapon room sharpening her blades.

"Really? What are these were-animals exactly?" Ice scrolls down below the pictures on the computer looking for the species and possible names, coming to a stop she finds the speices and smirks. 'ooh a challenge' she thought then read them out loud to Scarlet. "There are four of them,1 were-wolf,1 were-lepeord,1 were-elephant ,and a were-dragon,1 female and 4 males, the female is probably the leader"

"Dragon I thought they were extinct or just weren't real" Scarlet calls back to Ice.

"Yeah well if Vampires, werewolves and all that crap are real then you know that dragons are real or were at some point." Ice stretches and leans back in the chair.

"Do you think we should do it I mean we don't work with anyone but us mostly" Scarlet says walking into the living room with her newly sharpened blades and concealing the various weapons under her sleeves on her forearms and strapping a few to her calfs. "Even though a dragon would be a great challenge for you" She thought out loud.

"Yes it would be a very nice challenge for me, so can we go can we go?" Ice asks bouncing in her seat at the computer. Scarlet raised her eyebrows and started laughing. "Well sure we get money don't we and what ever your on save it for later I might need some." Ice loved a challenge as well as Scarlet but their was a weird fascination Ice had when it came to something she has never faced before. The girls gear up and headed out their car.

"They'll be here for sure" Scarlet said to Ice who was trying to sense what direction they were coming from. "Their not very far but far enough to catch our scent." Ice tells Scarlet as they stood in the middle of the forest, waiting. Scarlet decided to make conversation as they waited. A normal habit of theirs.

"So Ice met anyone new yet?" Ice being well Ice answered in all sarcasm and honesty replied with a smirk.

"Why yes a have Scarlet, he has two barrels and can hold up to 16 bullets, he loves it when I shine him, he's like a new person every time we go out together, what about you?"

Scarlet rolled her eyes at Ice's answer. "I have someone special too he is a crimson red you like the one from Eragon, but mine is better he can in flames and that sort-"Scarlet stopped as she heard a twig snap. They both stood straight with their backs facing each other. "Here they come" Ice said.

"Thank you Captain Obvious" Scarlet retorted.

"Your welcome lieutenant heels" Ice laughed as she caught two figures come out of the shadows in front of her. "Oh they decided to surround us how...........scary" Ice mumbled.

"Umm Ice do you see a female on your end?" Scarlet asked not sensing a female presence.

"No, where could the ring leader be?" Ice asked.

"Hello ladies "A female voice calls making Scarlet look to her right and Ice to her left. There stood a female in a strange battle suit.

"Royal knight I presume?" Scarlet whispers to Ice.
"Yup, Very high in status" Ice informed.

"I see you two don't talk much to others we'll just have to kill you if you don't surrender" one of the males' on Scarlet's side called out. The male on Ice's side calls to her, "Hey girlie why don't you come sit on my lap-"Ice swiftly pulled out her favourite gun and shot the male in the arm. He screamed and turned into a an Elephant.

"Attack them" The female yelled and the rest of them changed.

Scarlet watched the two men in front of her turn into a were-panther and were-wolf. Ice on the other hand was disappointed when she saw the other male turn into a were-leopard. Scarlet ran at the wolf as she pulls out her blade and sliced the wolf's neck open leaving him no time to react he laid on the ground and turned back into his human form. She throws her Slayer's dagger catching the were panther right between the eyes stopping it dead in it's tracks. She put her high heeled foot on the panthers head and yanked the dagger out.

Ice shot her gun at the Elephant's eye as she runs at the were-leopard and shoots it in the neck. Shooting the elephant as It came toward her Scarlet threw three daggers that caught the elephant's pressure points. causing it to become paralysed and eventually die.

"Thanks" Ice thanked her friend as they both breathe heavy looking for the female.

"Gotcha" Scarlet mumbled as she found the scent of the female. Ice closed her eyes and listen to the sound of the female. She got the image of her running. "Oh no, she didn't want to play anymore, shall we still go after her?" Scarlet asks smirking as she got her daggers ready.

"Well you know how much I love a good run and plus I haven't gotten trigger happy in a while" The girls take off after her.

Catching up to the woman quickly Scarlet runs ahead waiting for Ice to slow the pace of the woman. Ice shoots two bullets on at each leg making the woman fall to the ground in pain. She turns into a dragon, attempting to fly off. Scarlet quickly throws four daggers, two in each wing. Screaming she turns back into human form. Ice pulls the daggers out and lifts her to her bloody feet. Scarlet takes the daggers, wipes then off then slips them back into the side of her boots.

"Where are two taking me? I am a royal knight you cannot touch me." She yells and jerks around in Scarlet and Ice's grip. Scarlet ties a rag over the knights eyes before they take her to their car.

Throwing her in the back seat, Ice gets into the drivers seat while Scarlet get into the passenger seat. They stay quiet during the 30 minute drive. The woman in the back seat continues to yell. They pull up to an office like building, pull the woman out of the car and into the building.

Walking past the employees of the Bounty hunters corp. as each employee has hushed conversations and gasp. 'Are those the two slayers that half the vampire, and werewolf nation fear?' and 'wow they caught the biggest bounty we've had' and 'how did two girls catch the leader when half of the other couldn't even get her followers' a man whispers in shock. Kicking the office door open Ice and Scarlet walk in with the woman still struggling. The office chair turns around showing a man around the age of 20-26 wearing a black suit and glasses. He slides them off his face showing deep blue eyes.

"Hello ladies." He smiles snapping his fingers, signalling guards to take the woman away. Ice looks at Scarlet and looks back with a raised eyebrow. "Here's your reward 10,000 dollars cash money" He drops a bag on the desk. Ice reaches for the bag as they head out the door but he man pulls at the other end. Ice and Scarlet stare at the man. He smirks.

"I'll be seeing you ladies here again, yeah?" His grip on the bag loosens and Ice takes the opportunity and snatches the bag away. "Well?" He asked looking back and forth between the girls. They look at each other then shrug and walk out to their car.

"10,000 dollars lets celebrate our victory with a few drinks, what do ya say?" Scarlet
asks, sliding the mask that covers from her nose to her chin in metal.

"Don't we always?" Ice asks doing the same

"Yes we always do. Where shall we celebrate tonight?" Scarlet asks taking her black and sliver purse out of the glove compartment and sliding 2,000 dollars into it and shoving the rest under the seat.

"What about Jason's club we don't have to pay at all if it's packed." Ice suggests as they reach a stop light. "alright, we haven't seen them in a while." Scarlet says looking at the side mirror at the car behind them. After parking the car the girls walk pass all the people in line to greet the man out front.

"Hey Bruce" Scarlet waved as he smile and moves the red velvet rope.

"Hey girls long time no see" The burly man says as they walk past him

"Yo" Ice says putting her hand up to salutes him walking in after Scarlet. Walking up to the bar, Scarlet see’s Jason flirting with a lady in a red dress and black hair. Ice interrupts their conversation.

"Excuse me mister but we're looking for our brother he's the owner of this club?" Ice asks innocently. Jason looks at Ice then over at Scarlet and they both shake their heads. "Well if it isn't the magic duo back to pull another disappearing act" Jason says handing Ice and Scarlet their usual drinks.

"We're celebrating our victory" Scarlet announces raising her drink then taking a sip. "Oh no did you two beat some guys in a poker game and jip them for their money again?" Jason asks looking around for the guys. "Hey that only happen once, why can't you think other wise of us, your mum said to treat us nice "Ice defends Scarlet and herself.

"I can't think otherwise of you because every time you say your celebrating a victory it's most likely those guys from the C.O.T.N organization looking for you to get their money back and if you remember my mum also said take out the rubbish but I don‘t do that either." Jason says pointing at Scarlet and Ice who smirks.
"Jason it doesn't matter cause they will never find us, or identify us, we never look the same." Scarlet says in a matter of fact tone. Ice takes a sip of her berry flavoured drink and smiles.

"Tonight our victory is for beating five people" Scarlet raises her drink and Ice taps it with her own.

"I agree nothing like team work"
♠ ♠ ♠
umm I like cookies?