The Hunt

head over heels

"It did."Scarlet says agreeing with Ice.
The girls wrap bandeges around their wounds before sipping their coffee
"Alrighty then,I'm going to laydown for a while my bones are tired,come Mathew,you will tend to my every need."Ice Says as if she is royalty.
"As you wish my love,I am only here to serve you."Mathew winks.
"Mathew behave or I'll have to kick your butt!"Scarlet warns as she see the evil smirk on his face.
"Yes ma'am!"He salutes and trailes after Ice up the stairs.
"Ryan,be a good boy,wouldn't want to shut down your baby maker without giving it a shot!"Ice calls.
"You are so right,I'll be good!"Ryan calls back.Scarlet chuckles and Ryan stares at her.
"Okay,please don't tell me your one of those guys who like to watch the every movment of the female body."Ryan snickers.
"Actually I am"He pauses"Not,thats just weird."Ryan laughs.
"Lets go hang out in your room!"Scarlets suggests.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Lets watch a movie,Mathew,Darling"Ice says mimicking an old english accent.
"Yes my love,would you like to see the collection?"Mathew asks looking over at Ice from the cabnet next to his T.V.Ice gets up from his bed and looks through the cabnet.
"The Underworld series good choice darling."Mathew says playing along.He smiles and kisses Ice forehead,lips,and for a long moment her neck.Mathew smirks and lets her go.

"Lets go get some popcorn and soda and I hope you have candy cause if you don't-"
"chill out we got candy and lots of it!"Mathew smiles leading Ice to the kitchen.
'Good cause candy gives me mild sugar rushes and I could use that right now"Ice smiles and opens the cubord.
"Ow!"Ice winces as she looks down at the inside of her hand.From the tip of her thumb to the top of her right wrist a long line of blood dripped onto the counter top.Ice turns to Mathew who is looking right at her.His eyes change from brown to red and back again.
"Mathew I can't have you freaking out on me now,you should drink some blood before you help me"Ice says as she moves around him to the sink.
"Wait!"Mathew grabs her bleeding hand."Why not give me yours I've had it already and besides you won't-you can't say no to me,."Mathew wispers as he brings Ice's bleeding hand slowly to his lips.
"just like I can't and won't say no to you"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Ryan and Scarlet walk out to the back porch and sit on the bench.
"Scarlet there's something I want to tell you,but I'm not sure if you feel the same way."Ryan smiles as he holds Scarlet's hand in his.
"Um,sure tell me whats on your mind."Scarlets smiles back and squeezes Ryans hand a little.
"Scarlet,I-I-"
MEOW
Scarlet looks down and sees a little black cat with green eyes staring up at them.Ryan pulls Scarlets head in his direction.
"I love you,and nothing,not even you,can stop me from feeling this way."Ryan says searching Scarlet's eyes for something.
"Ryan,dido"Ryan stares at Scarlet with a black expression."What?"
"Dido,you don't love me do you,what are you afraid of?"Ryan asks letting go of Scarlets hand.
"No!I'm falling for you more every day,It's just that I had pasts and when I said those three words,I was cheated on or broken up with for someone less.....me,and I'm afraid to have my heart broken again it's still in repair."Scarlet sighed.
"Scarlet,your mine"Ryan lifts Scarlet's tattooed ankel."This is my seal,I need you as much as you need me,we both obey eachother,Even if I were human and could leave you at any moment"He pause"I wouldn't dare,because I love you too much to be the reason you cry"Scarlet smiles and sits on Ryans' lap,wrapping her arm around his neck as his arms wrap around her waist.The little kitty seemed disgusted and started walking off into the night.Ryan Quickly slid the dagger out of Scarlet boot and threw it at the cat.Landing in the cats spine nothing but black smoke came out of it as it tumbled to the ground.soon after the cat dissolves aswell,lean the blade to fall over.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"you complete me like every water boy I need thee,
and when I'm in your arms I feel free
falling,
My heads up in the clouds in love i'm proud to
say it loud
like an accident it happened
out of no where
it just happened
and I ain't mad at all
because
I'm
falling head over heels
I'm falling in love with you
I'm falling
and I can't get up
don't wanna get up
because of love
falling head over heels
I'm falling in love with you
I'm falling
and I can't get up
don't wanna get up
because of love

"What are you singing?"Mathew asks as looks at Ice sitting in his bed with the popcorn and candy.Mathew strips off his shirt and pants and boots.Ice smiles and grabs the shirt from his hands.
"It's a song that I rememberd and It's how I feel right about now."Ice replies as she kicks off her boots,slides her shirt and pants off and slid his shirt over her head.Mathew stares at her with a raised eye brow as she takes a deep breath inhaling his scent.
"I could have given you a clean shirt."Mathew finally speaks.
"If you did that then it wouldn't smell like you now would it?"
♠ ♠ ♠
fallin head over heals
thank you for reading
we would like some comments please and subscribe
Bloodychocolate&Lurking_shadow