The Hunt

Welcome To Hell!

As Ryan drives on,Ice jerks up and looks out the window.They drove into the woods and far from people or traffic.Ice panics.
"Oh dear cookie,They're gonna kill us!!,What did we do wrong"
"Ice!"Mathew calles inturupting her rant.She stops and looks at Mathew worried.
"We,are not going to kill you,why would we want to kill you?"Ice inturupts him.
"I don't know why would you? people do crazy things you know?"Ice says leaning away from Mathew.Scarlet shakes her head a looks at Ice in the sideveiw mirror.Mathew looks at his sneakers with a sad expression.

"Really I'm not liking this,Just tell us where we're going."Scarlet demands.
"If I told you guys you would be reluctant to go and Mathew would be evenmore upset about it than he already is."Ryan answers slowing down to a stop in the middle of the forest.
Ryan starts mumbling words or at least thats what the girls think.Ryan stops.
"Mathew,It would be nice if you helped out some."Ryan calls to Mathew.
Mathew sicks his teeth then starts chanting as well.Suddenly a red and black mist appear from the ground.then turns into a portal.
"You've got to be kidding me."The girls say in unision.
Ryan and Mathew stop chanting and drive throught the portal.It quickley closes behind them.
They drive on until they reach a massive castle.The gates to the castle are a dark gray color.instead of ringing the buzzer on the side,Ryan scans his finger on the black screen.The gates open and he drives up the light gray driveway.
Getting out of the car Scarlet notices the sky isn't blue it's more of a smokey red color.
Ice gets out of the car last and clings to mathew who's glaring at the back of Ryan's head.
Scarlet does the same,being very catious of her surrounding.

The couples turn toward the stairs of the castle and walk toward the door.The front door opens revealing a man,with black hair,in a black and white suite and a lady,with red hair,in a green alter back gown smiling at the boys.
"My babies are home!"The woman says hugging both Mathew and Ryan.
Raising an eyebrow,Scarlet and Ice look at eachother in confusion.
"Welcome home boys"The man says in a deep powerfull voice.
"Hello Father"Both boys say after their mother lets them go.They shake their fathers hand.
Ryan and Mathew pull Scarlet and Ice infront of them.Scarlet and Ice shake their heads and try to go back behind Ryan and Mathew but no luck they wouldn't let go.
"Oh?And who are these lovely ladies."The woman asks looking the girls up and down as if they were a brand new shoe she was considering buying.
"Tell her you name"Mathew wispers in Ice's ear making a shiver go down her spine.
"I-Ice"Ice says trusting her hand toward the woman.The woman smiles and Shakes her hand.
"And you?"She says turning toward Scarlet.
"Go on won't bite."Ryan says slipping his hands into her back pockets.Scarlet jups from suprise.
"S-Scarlet"Scarlet says giving the lady her hand to shake.She shaked it then takes a step back.
"I am Elizebeth,and this is my husband James.We as you can see are their parents."
"Well you must be their wives,They made very good choices."James says kissing one of Ice and Scarlet's hands.
"Thank you but-"Mathew cuts Scarlet off.
"Can we come inside now,I really don't want to be out her all night."Mathew says in a tired voice.Ice looks at him but he avoids her gaze.
"Oh of course I'm so sorry come in,come in,"Elizebeth says and She and James step back to let them in and close the door.

"Ben,joe,could you geth our stuff from the car,the ones on the left belong to mathew's rooma nd the ons on the right belong to my room."Ryan says as the two butlers rush outside.
"Go up stairs and rest we will talk later"Elizebeth smiles and walks off with James.
Ryan and Mathew grab hold of Scarlet and Ice's hand,trying to lead them upstairs but they don't budge.Ryan and Mathew turn and look at the girls.
"What's-"Mathew starts
"Where are we?"The girls say in unision.
"Can we tell upstairs and away from the door?"Ryan asked half joking.
"No"Ice says looking over at him
"can we walk and talk?"Mathew asks
"No"Scarlet says folding her arms over her chest.
"Fine'Ryan says through gritted teeth we are in-"
"Welcome home Prince Ryan,Prince Mathew!"A Man says walking over to them.
Scarlet and Ice look at the man,who looks around 30-40yrs old with brown hair with gray streaks.
"Hey Andrew."The boys say in unision.
"Ahh they must be the lovely ladies,everyone's wispering about"He smiles,shakes and kisses one of Scarlets hands then does the same to Ice.
"My name is Andrew,I'm the kings assistant,and on behalf of everyone in the castle"he raises his arms in a advertising kind of way and says in a loud voice.
"WELCOME TO HELL!"

Scarlet and Ice look at eachother in pure shock and say in unision.
"HELL!?"
♠ ♠ ♠
yes yes another chapter!
Well we are waiting for your comments,ooh and subscribe if you like it!
If the next chapter was the end how would u feel about that?(lol)

Bloodychocolate&Lurking_shadow