The Hunt

Great Idea Mathew!

Ice and Scarlet stare at the boys shocked before turning on their heels and walking towards the front door.
“Wait” Mathew and Ryan yell chasing after the girls.
Andrew simply shrugs and walks away knowing that he has much more important duties to attend to. Ice and Scarlet throw the front door open knocking the servants that were carrying their bags over. Each girl grabs their bag and starts to run. Mathew wraps his arms around Ice as Ryan grabs Scarlet’s hand.
“Let go of me!” Ice yells struggling to be free of Mathew’s grasp
Mathew doesn’t want to let go of Ice but the compulsion the bond forces on him isn’t something that can be challenged.
“Girls stop right now!” Ryan demands using his power through the bond over Scarlet.
Ice is immune to this but won’t go anywhere without Scarlet. She tries to run over to Scarlet but Mathew catches her arm and tells her not to move. Now both girls are unable to move until the boys instruct them further.
“Remain silent and follow us upstairs” Ryan and Mathew command the girls at the same time.
Scarlet opens her mouth to protest but can’t make a sound. Ryan pulls Scarlet close to him and walks inside as Mathew does the same with Ice.
“I’m sorry it had to come to this” Mathew tells Ice sincerely but both girls remain glaring daggers at their partners.

Once both girls were inside Mathew’s room the boys locked the door and leaned against it blocking the girls only escape.
“You can move and speak again at will” Ryan and Mathew say.
“You absurd excuse for a creature!” Scarlet yells as Ice screams “Unholy beasts!”
Mathew and Ryan continue to lean against the door silently letting the girls vent.
“You brought us to Hell!” Scarlet begins yelling
“Not a lovely tropical paradise, but Hell” Ice yells adding more to Scarlet’s sentence
“After not even telling us where we are” Scarlet continues
“You used that stupid tattoo to order us” Ice continues
“Around making us stay in this God forsaken hellhole” Scarlet finishes
The girls have spoken so fluidly together that anyone would think it was just one person talking. As they stood ready to scream at the boys again there was a knock at the door. The boys faces become even more pale then they already were. Both boys press their fingers to their lips alarmed and pleading for the girls to be quiet. The girls glare furiously and fold their arms over their chest but remain silent.
“Master Ryan, Master Mathew, your parents have requested that you bring your wives downstairs so they can meet you properly” A women voice says from the other side of the door.
Ice and Scarlet look aghast. Both boys curse silently under their breath before Ryan answers.
“Tell them we will be down in ten minutes” Ryan says.
“Very well Master” The servant calls before moving away to tell the boys parents their answer.
“Wives!” Scarlet screams
“When did we agree to this?!” Ice screams
“After today I doubt you will ever even get close to asking either of us to marry you without a good kick to where it hurts” Scarlet yells.
Ice scans the room for something to throw. She finds a large expensive looking vase. With her powers she picks it up and hurls it at the boys. Mathew catches it and carefully places it down.
“If you would just listen” Mathew pleads with Ice.
“We are yet to tell you our intentions without our parents interrupting” Ryan tells the girls
“We don’t have to listen to you” The girls scream in unison.
“Just please listen” Ryan pleads.
“We just wanted to protect you” Mathew tells the girls sincerely.
“We not helpless little girls” Scarlet says
“We’re known all over the world for our talents in hunting creatures like you” Ice finishes for Scarlet.
“But how could we let that demon have even a chance to get his hands on you?” Mathew asks.
“Great idea Mathew! A demon would never be anywhere near Hell!” Ice yells sarcastically at him
“That mother of yours thinks we are going to marry you liars?!” Scarlet yells at Ryan
“That woman is not our mother” Mathew tells the girls indignantly.
“Then who is she, Mrs Clause? She acts like she is your mother” Scarlet yells at him
“Treats you like her children” Ice yells
“and is married to your father. Seems like your mother to me” Scarlet finishes
“She isn’t though!” Ryan yells then seriously regrets it.
Both girls are taken back. Even through the worst times neither of the boys had ever yelled at them.
“That women could never be our mother” Mathew says quietly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys. Yes another chapter. What do you think? We would love to hear from you. Thanks for readign and subscribing. Ho about some comments? Just a suggestion.
Lurking_shadow and Bloodychocolate