The Hunt

Welcome to Dinner!

Silence
"Umm"Ice says trying to block the akward silence.
"It think you should go meet them now."Scarlet takes over.
"Right,follow us."Ryan says quietley,opening the door to the hall and walking down the grand stair case.
"Master Ryan,Master Mathew,they are in the living room."The same maid says standing at the bottom of the stairs.
"There they are!"Elizebeth calls as the couples walk into the living room.James is already seated on a red and gold love seat.Ryan and Scarlet take a seat across from James and Elizebeth in the matching red and gold love seat.Mathew leads Ice to a two-person couch next to Ryan and Scarlet.
"Okay so I want to know for sure,are you guys Married already or engadge?"Elizebeth ask looking between the four of them.
"we're not married or-"Elizebeth's face fell as Mathew mummbled.
"Or you could just say that we're fiance's,"Scarlet cuts Mathew off,giving a smile to Elizebeth and James.
"Oh how wonderful,but"She pause her smile fadding to curiosity"Where are your rings?"
"Our rings are being custom made,so we have to wait a little longer."Ice says folding her finger with Mathew's and resting it on his lap,Scarlet leans into Ryan's shoulder and does the same.
"Well ladies I hope you make my boys happy and I hope they do the same for you."James says eyeing the boys.Scaret and Ice look at eachother and roll their eyes and reply.
"They are doing a splendid job so far."
"I mean,they have never lied to us"scarlet says nicely
"or,taken us someplace where we don't want to be"Ice contunues after scarlet
"Or,touch us against our will"Scarlet and Ice nod their heads as they look back and forth between a surprised James and Elizebeth.
"Do the two of you know you just racked a whole bunch of things as if it were one person talking?"James asks looking bewildered.
"Oh yes we know is a normal thing."Scarlet answeres.

"If you'd excuse us we'd like to get ourselves unpacked and relax for a while."Ice says standing up.Mathew stays seated and looking at the ground.Scarlet stands up aswell.Ryan stays seated.
"Well of course you must be tired you probably had a long day,"Elizebeth smiles.The girls tugg on Ryan and Mathew hand making letting them know to stand up but they don't budge.
"Stand up"Scarlet and Ice wisper to Ryan and Mathew.They stand.
"Oh,and Elizebeth,Scarlet and I were wondering if you could tell us some stories of Ryan and Mathew's diapper years,"Ice says as she truns to Elizbeth.
"Yeah,every mother has at least one most embbaressing momment about their kids diapper years"Scarlet says catching on to what Ice is doing.Elizebeth hesitates.
"When they were babies or toddlers?"She asks nervously.
"About toddler years,the years that they can remember."Scarlet says as She and Ice lead them back up to mathews door.

"Okay,where is your room?"Scarlet asked Ryan.Ryan leads her next door to Mathew's room.
"your silence is killing me,please say something"Scarlet says using the bond's compulsion to get something out of him.
"Why did you two lie and say we were engadged,when you two yell at me and Mathew about this same thing?"Ryan asked looking Scarlet straight in the eye.
"Look,we both felt bad for upsetting you both about Elizebeth so we thought we owed you that much."Scarlet answers sitting on Ryan's bed.
"Why did you ask her about for childhood stories of us?"Mathew asks Ice after she used the bond to make him talk to her and aswering his previous question.
"To see her reaction,she got nervous and hesitated so I know that she only met you two a few years after you were born about 14-15 right?"Ice asks looking up at Mathew from the bed.
"Yeah"Mathew replies laying down next to Ice on his bed.

"Master Ryan,Mistress Scarlet,Lady Elizebeth is inviting you to dinner in 9 minutes." a maide knocked on the door.
"Thank you,tell her we'll be there."Ryan says as he Scarlet get off the bed and into different clothes.
"What should I wear?"Ice asks mathew as she looks through her baggs.
"A dress"Mathew smiles as he puts on a pair of black jeans and button up dark blue shirt.
"Noo"Ice whines"I hate dressess their so girly and you have to keep your legs together and I sit like a boy half the time"Mathew smirks.
"A dress for a lady."Mathew says and pulls a dark blue babydoll dress.
"Yay!"Scarlet says as she pulls out a red babydoll dress matching Ryan's outfit.
"Okay?"Ryan says buttoning up his red silk shirt and opening the door for Scarlet to walk out.

"Welcome to dinner"James says as he sits at the head of the table,Elizebeth sits to his right.The couples take their seats and stay quiet.
"This is gonna be fun"Ice and scarlet say in unision.
♠ ♠ ♠
there you go another chapter from the lovely duo!
comments please it would be awsome to know what you think.
oh and make sure you subscribe to it!
Thanks
Bloodychocolate&Lurking_shadow