The Hunt

What Do You Think?

Mathew and Ryan frown slightly upon hearing the girls whisper but they can’t help but smile slightly. Ryan clasps Scarlet’s hand under the table.
“Who’s going to say grace?” Ice asks smirking.
Elizabeth coughs softly turning away.
“I don’t believe there is any need for that” James replies
“Alright” Ice says.
Mathew looks at her as if pleading for her to stop it. Ice just smiles and pats his knee. A group of servants brings out dinner for the couples as well as glasses of blood for the vampires. Dinner is finished in silence.

Once the plates were cleared away James was the first to stand and walk away with Elizabeth.
“No goodnight?” Scarlet asks once James and Elizabeth are gone.
“Are you going to be so mischievous the whole time we are here?” Ryan asks Scarlet.
Scarlet pauses pretending to think then nods.
“Definitely” Ice answers for both of them.
Mathew groans wrapping an arm around Ice after the couples have stood up.
“You had me so on edge the whole time” Mathew tells Ice lightly kissing her neck as the two walk up to his room.
“I was just getting settled, don’t worry the worst is yet to come” she responds.

Ryan closes the bedroom door was he and Scarlet are inside. Scarlet opens her case of new cloths and pulls out a two pyjama sets. One consists of a black long sleeved shirt with red trim and a pair of three-quarter bed pants with red patterns on a black background. The other has a white tank top with orange trim and a pair of orange bed shorts.
“Does Hell get cold at night?” Scarlet asks smirking.
“What do you think?” Ryan asks wrapping his arms around Scarlet from behind.
She throws the warmer set of pyjamas back into the case.
“No sexy lingerie for me tonight?” He asks smiling as he places a soft kiss on her shoulder.
“What do you think?” Scarlet replies mocking him “It might have something to do with being me to Hell”
Scarlet untangles herself from Ryan and slips into the ensuite to get changed. Ryan sighs and sits on the bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry for writing in such a long time and then to finally post such a short chapter. I have been a bit stressed lately and unwell as well as having no access to a computer for about a week. Thnak you for reading and I promise to update quicker next time.
Lurking_shadow and Bloodychoclate.