The Hunt

That's All We Wanted To Do

"Are you okay,love you seem a bit down-"Mathew is cut off by Ice.
"What do you think? The fact that we are stuck ing hell is just making me even more happier by the minute!" She says sarcasticly as she walks out of the bathroom in her pj shorts and One of mathew's green shirts.
"babe" mathew sighs as he watches Ice get into the bed and lay next to him.
"Babe,I can underst-" Mathew reaches over to touch Ice's arm.She quickly turns her back to him and stares at the wall.Mathew gives up and lays as close enough behind Ice without her knowing.
"Goodnight" Mathew whispers.No answer.

"Goodmorning,Master Ryan,Mistress Scarlet!,It's time for your breakfast would you you like it up here or down in the dinning room?"Three maids come into the room,opening curtins and picking up any peice of clothing or paper.
"Here" Ryan answers her.She a pulls mini cart into the room and sets it next to the table in the far corner.
"Mistress Scarlet,I hope you enjoy your stay here,me and the other help are looking forward to knowing you and mistress Ice more" the maid smiles as she follows the other two toward the door.
"Umm,thank you.....-"Scarlet says lazily as she gets up from the bed.
"Mona,My name is mona"She smiles
"Thank you Mona"Scarlet smiles slightly and heads toward the bathroom.
"honey,would you like a tour?" Ryan asks as Scarlet came out of the bathroom.
"I can show you,Mathew's and my nusery-" no answer. Scarlet doesn't even look in Ryan's direction.

"Would you like to see the music room? I have an epiphone les paul,and a few others,I know thats one of your favorite guitars" Mathew says to Ice as they sit in his room around his little table eating breakfast.She doesn't answer him.

"You spoke to Lisa,why not me? We only brought you girls here so we could protect you better.The seal around our house prevents bad demonds from entering."Mathew explains. resting his hand on her knee.Ice slowly slides her knee from under his hand and walks over to the closet without a word.
Ice takes a quick shower then dress in one of her favorite outfits. Leaving the bathroom Ice finds mathew already showered and dressed waiting for her.

"I love you,you know?",Mathew says looking up at Ice from the strange pattern that took over the bed spread.Ice looks at the door then at the bed.
After a long silence Ice asks,
"Where is Ryans room?"
Mathew looks over at her shocked.

"Why do you want to know where his room is?" Silence.
"come on it's just across the hall" Mathew finally says standing up and opening the door.Ice follow quietly behind.Mathew knocks on Ryans door.
Opening the door Ryan smiles faintly at Mathew and Ice.Mathew does the same but Ice looks past Ryan at Scarlet.

"Come in."Ryan backs away to let them enter then closes the door.Ice takes a seat on the bed next to Scarlet.
Mathew and Ryan stand across from them.Just watching them.A knock erupts on the door then it opens.

"O there you all are," Elizebeth enters."Your all so quiet.Well tonight we are having a party to welcome you and your wives home,so boys be on your best behavior and help us welcome your wives."Elizebeth turns and exits the room while she says loud enough for them to hear."oh I can't wait for the grandchildren."

Mathew and Ryan look at eachother,imagining having children of their own.
"Grandchildren,yea right!"Scarlet and Ice scoff
"The world has enough supernatural beings,"Scarlet mutters
"and we really don't need to stock up on vampires,especially male ones"Ice continues.
"Exactly,i mean don't get me wrong I've always wanted a little girl-"Scarlet intergects
"And I've always wanted a little boy but-" Ice smirks
"No more of these night creatures!"they almost yell.

"Fine after the party tonight we'll have you packed up,we'll take you back to earth."Ryan says growing tired of them in insulting his race.
"Of course you girls have to get back to slaying vampires and killing demonds,shooting were-wolves and slaughtering witches."Mathew says bitterly.

"Actually we only kill what has done wrong."Ice retors
"No,you kill those who do what they were born to do."Ryan answers.
"a vampire will always dwell in the night and suck blood from his or her victim,"Matthew says calmly taking a seat on Ryan's couch."He will always to walk in the sun and hold a garlic to his nose,but he will never be human again,maybe never be loved by another as a human would."
"We are not trying to change anyone we are just keepin all races alive and equal and in peace"Scarlet sighed.
"Thats all we want to do"Ice stands and walks over to a window.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you enjoyed it
comment and subscibe plz if you liked it!
We are back and hope to make you pee your pants and do some other stuff lol
if you have anything to say about our story let us know,know!!
Bloodychocolate&Lurking_shadow