The Hunt

Princess

"Okay first lets get some food, there has to be a place here somewhere." Ice says looking around the almost quiet streets.
"Lets go then." Scarlet says as they both begin walking into the slightly busy streets.
Both girls look up at the signs above the little shops.
Both girls stop at 'Sal's Magic shop'.The girls look at each other and rush in.

"Hello?" Scarlet calls as they walk to the cash register. A little man, about 5,2, steps from behind the counter. His semi bald head shining in the light as he reached up to push his glasses further up his face.
"Hello ladies, what are you in need of, I see that you aren't a creature of the night so are you witches,sorceress,humans with magical powers?"The man asks.
"Humans with magical powers" They say in unison.
"It's you two, you two are the missing princesses of the upper world." The girls laugh at the man.
"Princesses,I know Scarlet can get a little prissy sometimes but us princesses,HA!" Ice scoffs.
"Yeah,I know Ice is Stubborn sometimes but being a princess is not our thing." Scarlet says looking at Ice with a pleasant smile.
"You are the missing princesses of the earth you were supposedly killed in a fire but I knew better, so I kept my store open hoping one day you girls may stumble into my presence and look you did. Well you more walked into my presence than stumbled." He smiled.
"Look mister-"
"Marvin my name is Marvin,very enchanting wizard."
Ice and Scarlet look at each other with raised eyebrows.
"That sounds like a cartoon character profile" Ice mumbles
"I heard that and it is not!" Marvin pointed his finger back and forth between Scarlet and Ice.

"Okay my dears what is it that you wand to do?" Marvin takes a seat behind the counter.
"Okay heres the thing,"Scarlet starts leaning against the counter.
"We need some kind of potion or something to help us steady powers here and when we get back to earth."
"Oh, a power renewal potion I have two left so I give them to you for free as long as you girls remember me when you go back to your castle on earth."
"Sure Marvin, no problem." I smiles and took the little vile from his hands.
"Okay all you girls have to do is open the bottle a mist will slid out of it into your body and you'll feel your powers full and ready to go." Marvin informed with a smile.
"Great, lets do it now." Scarlet suggests.

Opening the vials Scarlet and Ice choke slightly on the cold mist but feel it filling them.
Scarlet tests out her power by flicking fire in her hand. Not only did it fire up but it burned brighter than before.
Ice tried out her Ice power. Not only did it freeze but she made a rose out of it.
"Thank you Marvin we really can't thank you enough." Scarlet smiles.
"No problem, it's an Honor helping royalty, especially such kind hearted princesses."
"Wait if my Ice powers work so should yours and my fire powers should work along with everything else right?" Ice asks lighting a small flame with her finger.
"Yeah, now it's time for us to find a way out of this world."Scarlet says looking at Marvin.
"There is a way to leave, through the portal door-"
"Thats awesome how do we get that?" Ice interrupts him.
Marvin shakes his head.
"You can only go through the portal once a month on a waxing moon." Marvin continues.
"What!" Scarlet and Ice burst out.
"That's after a full moon, do you know how long it takes to get to a full moon in the first place?" Scarlet continues.
"What are we gonna do in this town until a waxing moon.It's not safe." Ice asks more to herself.
"You ladies could stay here with me,I have a room with two beds up stairs you can stay here, and help me with the shop." Marvin smiles as he slides off the stool.

"Sure why not after all your the nicest person we met so far." Scarlet smiles back.
"Hell doesn't seem to be as much of a 'God forsaken hellhole' as we thought, eh?" Ice asks as Scarlet glares at Ice.
Marvin leads them up to their room.
"Oh, ladies, here is twelve-hundred dollars, there are many stores on these streets, go buy some clothes, food, and anything you need." Marvin says handing them the money.
Scarlet takes the money and gives Ice half.
"Is there a certain time we should be back?" Ice asks.
Marvin shakes his head 'no'
"Oh who is Sal, if your Marvin?" Ice asks.
"Sal was my mother's nick name she helped people with her magic so I do the same." He smiled.
Pushing the girls toward the front
"okay, Later, Marvin!" The girls call as they walk out of shop.

~After finding a Restaurant~

"Mmm, Finally some food. It's been ages since we had food!" Scarlet says scarfing down huge bites of her food.
Ice stares at Scarlet with a raised eyebrow.
"I'm pretty sure we haven't eaten since this morning" Ice says shaking her head.
"What ever, I have food in my tummy now" Scarlet smiles as she rubs her stomach.
"Okay so we have enough clothes to for the month, we ate, and have some new jewelry."Ice says looking over the bags sitting on the floor next to them.
"Check, Check and Check" Scarlet says as she bites a french frie.
"We're pretty much finished here so lets head back." Ice say sipping the last of her soda.

Both girls grab their bags and head back to the magic shop.
"Marvin we're back!" Scarlet calls as they walk toward the back of the shop.
"Oh,good,you girls are back,I hope you had fun." He sounded like a father.
"Yes, we did, thank you" Scarlet says as she and Ice walk up stairs to their room.
"Get some rest. tomorrow you'll be starting and I have a strong feeling it's going to be packed with people since tomorrow is a holiday."
"Wait what holiday is it.?" Ice asks.
"Hell has holidays?" Scarlet asks with her eyebrows raised.
"Why, of course Just like your earth has valentines day we have Lovers day, same concept different name, thats all." Marvin says as he opens a big brown box with decorations in it.
"We could help you, you know we aren't even tired we could decorate the place"Ice offers.
"Oh no it's okay, here take a look at this."Marvin motion for the girls to stand next to him.
They put their bas down and stood next to him and the box.
"Alright, everyone, you know the drill we do this every year!"Marvin said tapping the box with a wand.

Scarlet and Ice look at each other confused, then shocked as the decorations start to unravel and set themselves into position on the walls, counter, door, and ceiling.
"Thats a pretty snazie trick you got there." Ice says fully amazed and wanting to give it a try.
"Okay, Ice, don't even think about it time for bed we have work to do tomorrow." Scarlet scolds Ice.
Ice pouts and follows Scarlet up the stairs with her own bags in hand.
"Goodnight, ladies" Marvin says from the counter.
"Goodnight, Marvin" the girls call back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay we made it to
Chapter 30!! woot woot
Yeah! I hope you enjoyed this chapter
We would appreciate comments please oh subscribe if you like it!
bloodychocolate&Lurking_shadow