The Hunt

Arjun and Sidka

"Scarlet, Ice?"
"Jason, Tina?" The girls say as they watch their brother and Tina walk to the counter.
"I told you we'd find them here, and that we would find them" Jason rolled his eyes at Tina.
"Wait, how did you two get here?"Scarlet asks walking around the counter.
"How did you find us"Ice asks following quickly behind Scarlet to stand before their brother.
"I have powers too you know," Tina glared at him.
" But uh Tina here is a sorceress, and she is able to open the portal anytime" Tina smiled.
"We are also hear because, Ryan and Mathew called us for help. Their looking in other stores for you." Jason smiles.
"Prince?"Marvin asks as he comes to the front of the store everyone stood.
"How did you know?" Tina asks getting defensive.
"The princesses called you brother so I assumed you are prince Jason and his guardian Tina"
Marvin looks like a little kid in a candy store, observing before he tries one.
"Oh, look here come the guys now!" Jason says after the silence passed.
"No,no no no no, Look they cannot find us we ran away we want to go back to earth" Ice says looking for a place to hide.
"Don't tell them we're here" Scarlet says as she and Ice rush into a dusty broom closet.

The little bell rings again as the front door opens.
"Their here, Marvin tell us where they are" The first thing the boys said as they entered.
"They are not here, they left, they don't tell me anything when they leave." Marvin lied smoothly.
Through the vent in the door the girls see Ryan and Mathew looking skeptical at Marvin.
"Ice"Mathew smirks.
"Scarlet"Ryan smirks too.
"Come here darling" They say in unison.
The girls look at each other in panic before their bodies start moving on their own.
"Damn you Compulsion!" the girls mumble.
Marvin looked amazed at the way our compulsion worked, while Jason was on the verge of laughing his head off.
Ryan and Mathew look pleased as they watch the girls walk to them.
"I found you" Ryan says as he grabs Scarlet and hugs her hard.
Mathew does the same.
"I missed you so much" Mathew says kissing Ice's temple.
"Let me go!" The girls say in at the same time using compulsion.
"I don't get it, why are you two mad at them?" Jason asks as he scratches his head.
"They took us to hell" Ice exclaims
"The one place that we don't plan on going when we die" Scarlet says informatively
"They introduced us to their father"
"A very......nice man"
"And their step mother"
"The obnoxious"
"All to powerful "
"foreign evil source"Scarlet says finishing of with angry huff.

"Is this what you put my sisters through?" Jason asks in a demanding tone.
"Look, Scarlet Ice, go get your things lets talk about thing at the castle." Tina says finally cutting some of the tension.
They all stand there for a moment after Tina's suggestion.
"What ever." Ice says as she and Scarlet walk to their room
In one car Ice sat next to Mathew in the back seat and Ryan drove with Scarlet in in the passenger seat next to him.
No words were exchanged during the silent car ride.
Jason and Tina took another car.
Finally reaching the mansion, Scarlet and Ice jump out of the car as soon as it stops.
"Ah, ladies your back, you know when you four are actually married you can't just up and disappear from your husbands." James chuckles.
"Mathew and Ryan grab Ice and Scarlet's bags from the trunk of the car.
"Nice to have you back ladies." Elizabeth says sarcastically as all six of them enter the house.
The girls glare at her, making her back off a little.
"Do we have guardians too?" Scarlet asks Tina, breaking the silent tension in the living room.
"Uh, yeah, your weapons" Tina gestures to the pendants around their necks.
"Our weapons?" Ice asks not believing Tina.
"You mean, My sword?" Scarlet says on the verge of laughing.
"And ,My guns?" looking at Tina as if she saying she spoke to aliens.
"Well, yeah. See Scarlet your guardian's name is Arjun. You have his weapons, that is also why you specialize is swords and not so much with guns. And Ice your guardian's name is Sidka. You have his weapons, that just like Scarlet is the reason why you specialize in fire arms than you do in swordsmanship." Tina explains.
"We both have gun-blades too, yet we have never used them." Ice says
"Obviously, because we don't know how, but what we want to know is" Scarlet continues.
"Why you have them?" Tina asks?
The girls nod yes.

Sidka and Arjun are brothers, they each specialized in their own thing, then they decided to teach it to each other therefore making the gun-blades. You have it because it was theirs and there might be a big battle coming soon." Tina explains.
"We were actually lovers in the past life." Jason says smiling at Tina, who laughed and shook her head.
"first off, random comment" Scarlet says shaking her head at Jason.
"And, who is we?" Ice asks.
"We is me and Tina, You and Sidka, and Scarlet and Arjun." Jason said pointing to us.
"Where exactly are Arjun and Sidka?" Scarlet asks sitting up straight.
"That we don't know, They are fallen Angels now, and everyone knows fallen angels are basically vampires. I know that just like us me they were reincarnated when they came to earth." Tina stood up and started pacing.
"So your a vampire too." Ice says watching Tina pace.
"That the thing I'm stuck, so my wings are gray instead of black or white, I have fangs but I don't crave blood."
"You know what I just need to have a drink." Scarlet says as she follows a maid to the kitchen.
"I couldn't agree with you more" Ice mumbles as she catches up with Scarlet.

Still sitting in the Living room, Jason, Tina, Ryan and Mathew, just looked at each other.
"Hello little brothers, I knew you couldn't stay away from them for long." Tina smirks.
"Wait what do you mean little brothers, your related to Ryan and Mathew?" Jason asks confused.
"You never asked how I knew so much about the girl's guardians." Tina says still smirking.
"Look, this was the only way we could stay with the ones we love," Mathew jumps up.
"We haven't fully gotten our memories from our past life but we do remember them." Ryan stand next to Mathew.
"Whatever" Tina sighs taking a seat next to Jason.
"Arjun, Sidka, are you going to tell my sisters who you are, or better yet were?" Jason says slowly looking over at Ryan and Mathew.
"Not yet, their already mad at us we just need for them to forgive us first." Ryan sighs running a frustrated hand through his hair.
"Fine we won't say anything, Just make sure you tell them. Soon." Jason says. They all Leave the living room and head to the kitchen.

****** ****** ****** ******
"Did you hear that? not only are they the princes of Hell, but in their past life they were, they are the legendary ones, That Tina and our boys."
"Thats wonderful, reincarnation does work like that, Their mother always knew they were special."
"No don't you see, we could manipulate them and make ourselves powerful., think about it With the power of Ferrah, Anjun, and Sidka, we could be the most powerful."
♠ ♠ ♠
I wonder who that was at the end.
Take a wild guess.
We would love some comments u guys and gals.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Bloodychocolate&Lurking_shadow