The Hunt

Aka Sugar And Spice

"Umm sorry to interrupt your lovely reunion but in two hours the Princes are having their welcome home party and you ladies are the extra special surprise." Elizabeth says as she and James step into the kitchen interrupting the couples moment.
"My sons, follow me and we shall start getting ready, Jason is waiting also." Their father smiles before leading the boys out of the kitchen and up stairs.
"Ladies if you would follow me I have a lovely selection of gowns for the three of you." Elizabeth says leading the girls up stairs and into a white room full of mirrors and clothes.

"Tina!" Ice whisperers.
"What?" Tina whisperers back confused as to why they are whispering.
"Do we have to wear dresses?" Scarlet and Ice ask at the same time.
Tina rests a hand on both of her hips and looks sternly at both girls.
"We'll take that as a yes" Scarlet says as she and Ice grimace, taking a step away from Tina.
"Here we are" Elizabeth's says leading them over to a rack of gowns.
"I'll wear this one" Tina says grabbing a gold dress and walking off into a changing stall.
"I'll wear this" Scarlet says picking out a black dress with fringes 360 degrees around the shoulders and around the neck to chest.
"I guess I choose this one." Ice says pulling a black halter back dress with white polka dots all over.

******** ******** ********

"It's such a pleasure to have my sons home, I haven't seen you two in what 2, 3 years?" James says as They all prepare for the night.
" Look father it's not you it's" Mathew pauses looking away from his father.
"It's her, something isn't right about her." Ryan picks up where Mathew left off.
"Look boys I know she's nothing like your mother, but I married her for the sake of you two"
"We know that father but she always gave us and odd sense and she-"
"I hate her!" Mathew hisses cutting Ryan off.
"You don't mean that!" James exclaims looking at Mathew with a shocked expression.
"I do mean it." Mathew seethes.
"Mathew Hate is a very strong word are you sure you hate this woman? I mean she gives me an odd sense too but, are you sure?" Jason says turning away from the floor length mirror to face them.
"I couldn't agree more with Mathew right now Jason" Ryan says looking Jason straight in his eyes.
"Please just for tonight, and around the ladies be civil toward her?" James pleads as he leads the men toward the ballroom.
"You know what fine, but just so you know, the girls don't like her either." Ryan says shrugging.

******** ******** ********

Walking down the steps toward the ballroom the girls meet up with the guys.
"Wow!" the men say as they look at their partner.
The ladies only smile.
Looping their arms with their respected partner they wait for their names to be called.
Two loud bangs hit the floor in the ball room, quieting everyone.
"Presenting to you, King James and wife Queen Elizabeth" A man says loud and Clear.
The doors open and they walk down the stairs arm in arm, smiling.
"Next is Prince Ryan and his fiance Princess Scarlet." They smile as everyone cheers.
"Next is Prince Mathew and His Fiance Princess Ice" The crowed continued to cheer.
"And last but not least, the brother of the prince's fiances and his fiance Lord Jason and Lady Tina."
Each couple stopped on some area of the large staircase letting all the guests see them.
"WELCOME HOME YOUR HIGHNESSES" The crowd says in unison.
"Thank you" Mathew and Ryan say together.
Finally they all walk down the steps and start to mingle with the guests.

"Hey Ryan!"
"Hey Mathew!"
Both men turn to see their childhood friends Luke and Miles walking up to them.
"Hey we haven't seen you a few centuries man how's it going?" Miles asks hugging Ryan then Mathew.
"We got caught up in a whole bunch of stuff on earth." Ryan answers hugging Luke then Miles.
"Well we can see that you were busy" Luke says as he and Miles lean on either side of Ryan and Mathew looking at the two Ladies that had their back to them, Talking to another group of females.
"Don't we get introduced to the ladies that will be taking our best friends away from us?" Miles asks pouting like a little kid.
Ryan and Mathew roll their eyes.
"Wait here" Luke and Miles smile as they watch Ryan and Mathew take Scarlet and Ice away from the small crowd of women.
"Luke, Miles, this is my fiance Scarlet" Ryan says wrapping a protective arms around her.
"A pleasure to meet you" Miles says as he and Luke bow and kiss Scarlet's hands.
"And this is my fiance, Ice" Mathew says doing the same as Ryan.
"And a pleasure to meet you too." Luke and Miles bow again and kiss Ice's hands.
"Thank you" Scarlet and Ice say in unison.
"Ladies our father is calling us" Ryan says his giving a light squeeze around Scarlet's waist.
"Will you be alright" Mathew asks looking between the girls.
"Yeah, we're fine."The girls say together as they kiss their partners and watch them walk away.

"Those are the some of the sexiest men I've seen so far at this party."
Scarlet and Ice turn around to see two men standing before them, in front of Luke and Miles.
"Excuse me?" the girls ask not understanding what just happened.
"You know, prince Ryan and Prince Mathew, They are so sexy, when their swimming it's-"
"I'm sorry, who are you?" Scarlet asks smiling at the men with glitter covering their eye lids.
"My name is Nick, but I'm so sweet friends call me sugar," he hugs us.
"I'm Sean but I'm so yummy they call me spice!"
"Have you ever met them?" Ice asks.
A mischievous thought popped into her head.
"No but we would love to!" they smile wide.
Scarlet looks over at Ice with the same smirk.
"Excuse us boys." Scarlet and Ice say as they grab Nick and Sean's hands.

******** ******** ********

"Hon~ey"
Ryan and Mathew turn away from their father to see Scarlet and Ice walking hand in hand with another man.
"Who are they?" The boys ask in unison.
"Boys," Scarlet and Ice look at each other with fake worried expressions.
"We decided that we want more than one lover"Scarlet says wrapping her arms around Nick's neck.
"One of you isn't enough for us so we have them now." Ice says doing the same as Scarlet.
"Are you serious!?" The boys ask in unison.
"Don't worry, we plan to make you happy!" Nick and Sean say in unison as they wink at Ryan and Mathew.
"What?" they stand there looking confused.
"Their gay" They all burst out laughing.
"And they have a huge crush on you." Nick and Sean winks at the guys.
"Ryan, Mathew, meet Nick and Sean" Scarlet says smirking.
"Aka Sugar and Spice." Ice winks at Nick and Sean
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed this Chapter
My being bored lead to the next chapter so here it is.
Thanks to you all who subscribed!
Comments plz we would love to know your thoughts.
Bloodychocolate&Lurking_shadow