The Hunt

Lucifer's Fall

As the group laughs together while Sugar and Spice were able to meet their royal, and Hellish celebrity, crushes, Elizabeth observed them from a small distance away. She nodded and smiled as she pretended to listen to the shrill voice of a female Higher Demon from the outer-rim of Hell's main town.This demon was bragging about their children's successful corruption of two church ministers. The souls of the dammed never enjoyed this side of Hell. They toiled till finally they were useless. None of those are gifted with the chance of dropping dead, no they had to suffer each punishment they so desperately deserved. Elizabeth had started as a simple handler of these souls. She was once a person, burned after being accused a witch. Upon arrival to Hell she had been treated just as any of the other disgusting sinners but she was given the chance to move up. She didn't hesitate unlike others. Elizabeth had only one person to look out for. She saw it reasonable that the only compensation they asked for her to be given a position lowest in Hell, but freed from her eternity of torture, was the souls of the next five generations of her blood line. This meant even if the next five generations to follow her lived the perfect life and had every right to the best suite Heaven had to offer they still would be foreced to toil in Hell beside the worst sinners. Elizabeth had climbed the ladder in Hell until she came across a certain King in need of a wife. She hadn't even thought she could become Queen, but had hoped, until she met James.

Elizabeth kept watch on the group. The demon continued to prattle on while she nodded and smiled. It disgusted her that her ungrateful, bratty step children were so powerful. Those whores that hung from their arms were too impulsive to deserve such vast powers. She restrained herself from glaring at them openly. Scarlet could almost feel Elizabeth's stare burning through her with the hate even though her back was turned to the selfish Queen. Both girls couldn't wait for the time when they could get out of here. The matter of the demon seeking revenge on them had completely slipped their mind in recent times. Life had gotten much more complicated for the girls since they had met the devilishly handsome men. Scarlet leans in close to Ryan's ear to whisper hoping to escape the hearing of other people but Elizabeth's keen ears listen intently.
"We have to get out of this place soon, I think I am losing my tan" Scarlet whispers.
Despite the girl's ridiculous phrasing, Elizabeth saw that the couples planned on leaving after this event. She couldn't allow! She wouldn't allow it! Elizabeth immediately began planning how she would keep the willful couples in her reach. She needed more time to gain control of their powers, she still know how she could take their powers but she would. Ryan laughs softly as he wraps his arm around her waist.
"We'll get out of here soon enough" He replies then studies her bare should before adding "And as for your tan, I think it is too late. Your skin has probably seen about as much sun as mine has"
Scarlet smiles and kisses his cheek.
"Well I used to have a very healthy moon tan before our little vacation down here"
Ryan pecks her lips as Sugar and Spice give an "aw" in unison.

"James darling" Elizabeth says sweetly with a tone she reserves for him.
James had found a way into her heart and seemed to stick. Currently he was mingling amoung the guests. She saunters over to him as if shy in front of all the guests. A plan had formulated and soon she would be able to keep her cursed step children in Hell. Why should they be free to walk Earth? While the second part of her bargin all those centuries ago keeps her bound to the limits of Hell. Not even the King can lift it.

"Yes my love" James responds wrapping his arm around her very similar to his son had done just moments ago with Scarlet. Many of the boys' mannerisms were scaringly alike to their father.
"I think it is time we moved to the dinning room and give our speeches" Elizabeth says softly "I was also given some interesting news from Luke and Miles our sons' lovely friends"
"Yes, it is time we adress our guests and what is this news you speak of?" James responds while guiding his second wife through a magnificent set of doors.
"Luke and Miles were talking to me when they mentioned our boys were considering being part of our Hell Hound squad again" Elizabeth knows that her step children would never dream of joining that squad again, especially since the curse seperating them from their precious whores was lifited. During those days without the girls they became very dark people. James had resorted to sending the boys to join the ranks of Hell's army. Without that discipline and distraction that the army provided the boys would have no doubt gone insane or worse. The boys excelled quickly through the ranks until they reached the very top. An elite squad of men and women were nicknamed the Hell Hounds. These men and women were the very best of the best and were the group given the task of angel eradication.

James falters in his step as Elizabeth tells him the boys would even think of rejoining the ranks, especially since their beatiful women had joined their lives again.
"Are you sure?" He asks uncertainly as he leads Elizabeth to the seats at the head table while guests begin to trickle into the vast room.
"Of course, I would tell you no untruths darling, I am certain I heard word of their consideration" Elizabeth tells.
James doesn't respond as he thinks through this information. He pulls Elizabeth's chair out for her as a proper gentleman. She thanks him as she sits. After he has taken his seat he finally replied.
"Despite their brilliant skill in the field I feel that it would destroy them this time if they were to join again but I do believe they would be excellent teachers and would have much knowledge to share" James tells his wife,
She smiles widely at him and acts as if this wasn't a conclusion she had been waiting for him to reach.
"That is a brilliant idea!" Elizabeth praises "You are so clever!"
"Thank you my dear" James says smiling.
Elizabeth was very capable of keeping her most horrible traits hidden from James and he loved her too much to doubt her. Perhaps this would be his downfall one day. Afterall, can a king of Hell ever hope to trust someone?
"You could even surprise them with this news, they should be enthralled to hear they could rejoin the scene" Elizabeth suggests.
"Lovely idea" James tells her.

Ice enters first with her arm looped through Mathew's then followed by Ryan with his arm around Scarlet. The group was placed at the same table as Luke and Miles while Sugar and Spice were sitting at a table right beside them. Tina and Jason sit with Sugar and Spice seeming to be oblivious to the fact they are in the midst of demon and instead focused only on each other. Ice and Scarlet sat beside each other at the round table with their men on their other side. Mathew had Ice on his right and Miles on his left. Ryan sat with his hand resting on Scarlet's knee at his left and Luke talking to him on his right. Ice leans in close to Scarlet while the boys catch up with their old friends.
"We really need to kill something soon or I am going to go insane" Ice whispers with a smile.
Scarlet nods in agreement. Ryan traces small circles up her leg and smiles to her while listening to Luke. Silence falls over the gathered people as James raises from his chair.
"I thank you all for coming here tonight to welcome home our princes. It has been too long since they have visited. They were sorely missed and we hope they can stay with us for a while. With them they have brought their beautiful women. I hope to become a grandfather in due time."
This one comment makes the girls uncomfortable but deep down something in them says that someday they want to be mums.
"I have reccently heard of an asspiration of my sons and wish to make a surprise announcement."
James smiles pleasantly as he speaks with such confidence but the boys tense unsure what their father has planned.
"Most of us might remember the glory days for our elite forces"
Mathew chokes on a sip of water as he hears this. Never again did either boys want to be reminded by the horrors they had inflicted through those evil times without the girls.
"Well after many, many years since last serving in the battlegrounds my courageous sons are willing to once again strive towards making our domain greater"
Many demons cheered at this while Mathew and Ryan lost all colour in their faces. They had already been deathly pale because of their vampire nature but this drove them to beyond any shade of white since by a living creature. The girls look at their men shocked. Ryan takes his hand away from Scarlet's leg as both hands curl into fists. How dare their father do this! He knew they regretted each senseless murder they had committed. The girls shoot each other an alarmed look as they watch Mathew and Ryan's eyes cloud over with blood red.
"Despite their amazing talent in the battlefield, I now believe they could benefit our forces further by training the new Hell Hounds to better prepare our new wave of soldiers" James announces.
He smiles to his sons as if he had done them a favour.
"This is unbelievable" Mathew hisses.
"Why would he do this?" Ryan questions.
His answer comes through a triumphant smile from Elizabeth.
"For the next month my sons will train our elite forces to be the best they can be and defeat our enemies" James finishes and the gathered crowd applaud this.
Ice and Scarlet glare daggers at Elizabeth. They can't be stuck in Hell for a whole month!
"You just have to tell him no" Scarlet whispers.
It was a nice thought that they could actually refuse but the royals would be seen as weak.
"We can't" Ryan answers.
He takes Scarlet's hand and give it a soft comforting squeeze. This gesture was meant to not only comfort her, but also him. What if the girls discovered the monsters they truly were?

"We have to get out of here and kill something" Ice tells Scarlet soft enough that the boys don't hear.
Scarlet nods.
"Really soon" She agrees.
As another powerful creature moved to give a speech the girls leant to whisper in the boys ear.
"We are going out for a while" They whisper in unison in the ears of their boyfriends.
Both boys object immediately.
"No, the only creatures in town tonight will be the worst Hell has to offer" Ryan tells Scarlet "The people you have met so far have been the most civil, even Elizabeth is kind compared to what will be lurking in the streets right now"
Mathew tells Ice something similar. Both girls hadn't really been expecting the boys to like the idea of the girls leaving but they hadn't asked for permission. It was even better that they were assured to meet the worst of Hell. More chance of encountering a creature they could kill. Mathew now takes Ice's hand as Ryan tightes his grip on Scarlet. The boys wouldn't be letting go of them or letting them out of their sight.

After five speeches, two had been in some demon dialect that hurt the girls' ears to hear, the guests were told it was time for the proper dancing of the night.
"I can't dance" The girls squeaked in unison causing Luke and Miles to laugh.
"This isn't a laughing matter" Scarlet hisses.
"We don't know how" Ice finishes.
"Don't worry about it, just follow us" Ryan responds then kisses Scarlet's forehead.
"We won't lead you astray" Mathew adds "Our dancing is superb"

The guests moved back into the ball room. A live band began playing as James lead Elizabeth out to dance. She acted shy as she went. That woman deserves an Oscar for her acting ability, and maybe a kick in the head for being so evil. Next Ryan lead the hesitant Scarlet out. She actually blushed as all the attention was drawn to her. It was a slow dance but Scarlet tried to pull out of Ryan's grip and rejoin the crowd. Ryan held her and spun her into him. He gently started to dance with her. Mathew than stepped out with Ice in tow. The couples danced slowly then the real music began. The tempo stepped up once all three couples were out and dancing. Mathew and Ryan glided smoothing to the rhythm with the girls trying to follow each step. James and Elizabeth danced so well they seemed to be floating over the floor, barely touching the tiles. Scarlet and Ice made a few mistakes to begin with then finally they slipped into the music. More and more couples joined the floor as the music continued.

At the end of the dance the men bowed and the women curtsied then applauded the band. Scarlet and Ice then scampered back into the sidelines before another song could begin. The boys didn't let them go, just followed.
"Are you going to be touching us this whole evening?" Ice asks in good humour.
"We can't let you go of into the night never to be seen again" Mathew replies.
Both girls look to each other. They needed a distraction to get out of here. Luke and Miles approached with a glass in hand.
"Boys, would you get us a drink then?" Scarlet asks Ryan and Mathew.
The boys give each other one look.
"Of course but in our leave I would ask that Luke and Miles keep a watchful eye on you" Ryan responds before turning to his best friends "If you lose either of them you are in big trouble"
Luke and Miles nod smiling.
"Worried your little ladies will play a game of hide and seek with you?" Luke asks thinking this is just a joke.
"Seriously watch them close, they will be out that door the minute they get the chance" Mathew tells him.
The smiles slip from their faces as Luke and Miles peer over the boys to look at the girls.
"Are they here against their will?" Miles asks.
"They want to go into town" Ryan tells them.
"That's insane, ones as pretty as them would be eaten alive" Luke declares.
"That's why you need to watch them, they are clever" Mathew tells him.

"Are you going to get our drinks, darling?" Scarlet asks with a sweet smile that Ryan knows means trouble.
"Of course. stay here for us love" Ryan answers.
"Counting on you" Ryan tells Luke as he claps him on the shoulder.
The boys walk off in search of a drink for Scarlet and Ice.

Once the crowd has swallowed Ryan and Mathew the girls immediately turn towards the exit. They start walking briskly then are blocked by Luke and Miles. Scarlet and Ice attempt to just duck past them but they step in front of them.
"Where are you girls going?" Miles asks good-humorously.
"Just ducking to the ladies room" Scarlet replies without a pause.
"Then your headed the wrong way" Luke informs them.
He points to a single door on the far side of the room. The girls glance at it.
"Just let us past" Ice says seriously.
"Can't" Miles says crossing his arms "Mathew and Ryan would have our heads if you girls got hurt"
"We aren't going to get hurt" Scarlet defends.
"If you are planning on going into town you will be" Miles counters.

"There you are love" Ryan says suddenly holding a glass before Scarlet.
Mathew is before Ice with a glass as well.
"Thank you dear" Scarlet responds.
Mathew turns to Luke and Miles. He raises his eyebrow in a silent question of whether the girls had tried to get out. Luke and Miles nod. The girls had been stopped, for now.

Ice catches sight of Nick and Sean talking with a group of people.
"Oh look Scarlet" Ice says already formulating a plan "There is Sugar and Spice"
"Be right back honey, going to see Nick and Sean" Scarlet tells Ryan.
The girls quickly walk over to Sugar and Spice before the boys can object. Mathew and Ryan keep a close eye on their girlfriends but continue talking to their friends.
"Hello my dears" Spice says to the girls.
"Hi, we need a favour" Ice says getting straight to the point.
"We need you to distract our boys" Scarlet continues.
"We just need to slip outside, the other guests won't kno because their will be an accident from one of the band" Ice explains.
Sugar moves over to them smirking.
"A plan a foot?" He asks "I suppose we could stand around and chat to your gorgeous men"
Spice smiles.
"I like the plan" He says "But why is it needed? Just tell them you need a breath of air"
"They think it is better we stay inside, just trust us" Scarlet answers.
Nick and Sean agree.

They all return to Mathew. Ryan, Luke and Miles.
"You remember Sugar and Spice, don't you?" Ice asks the group.
"Of course" Mathew replies "Great to see you again, it's a whole ten minutes"
"Forever, I know" Spice says moving to Mathew's side.
"Were we missed?" Spice asks moving to Ryan's side.
Sean and Nick begin a small flirtatious chatter with the boys but Scarlet and Ice don't mind because that was all part of the plan. plus Mathew and Ryan wouldn't leave them because they are straight. Once the group of guys are talking enough for them to not be watching the girls like hawks Scarlet announces she and Ice are off to the ladies room. Mathew and Ryan point them in the direction but lose sight of the girls amongst the other guests when Sugar and Spice step in front of them asking about their new jobs.
Once the girls know the boys are distracted Ice uses her power to snap the strings of a violin. The player curses in that same demon language causing the girls to wince. All attention suddenly turns to the player. The guests are shocked for they wouldn't expect that language at such a glamorous event. Ice and Scarlet slip out the doors without detection but it won't take the boys long to try to follow them.

"Hurry up" Ice hisses as Scarlet grabs her last weapon from her room.
"Let's hit the town" Scarlet says already changed out of the ball gown and now wearing a skimpy number that will catch the attention of all the low lives of Hell.
Ice is wearing a similar outfit with the same intention. Both girls slip out the front doors of the palace thinking they have escaped without a single person watching them. In the shadows Luke and Miles follow. They hadn't been distracted when the girls left. Luke and Miles had made a promise to their friends to look out for the girls and were planing on staying true to their word but if they ducked back inside to find the boys Scarlet and Ice would surely get into strife while in town. They could just stop the girls but these were grown women who had the right to do as they wish, even if it is stupid. It is best Luke and Miles simply follow them for now.
Ice and Scarlet walk down the road then leap over the closed gates with grace. Both girls check their weapons before concealing them. Luke and Miles miss the sight of the weapons as they climb the fence.

The girls reach the town and find the spot most likely to hold the worst of the town. A pulsing sign infroms them the place is named Lucifer's Fall. It lies down a flight of stairs and has a group of men walking out. One of the men have curled horns protruding from his head while another has a spiked green tongue lolling out the side of his mouth like a dog. A woman walks with them She has a head of snakes like Medusa. The scales glow brightly under the pulsing sign. The last man has obscenely large, dangerous-looking claws at the ends of his hands in the place of fingers.
"You still up for it?" Ice asks Scarlet.
Ice turns to look at Scarlet but instead Scarlet has already made it halfway down the stairs.Scarlet now turns and grins. Ice rolls her eyes before racing down after her. As they pass the group of deformed beasts a smell rolls of them that can only be described as the stench of death. Scarlet is tempted to plug her nose but refrains.Ice opens the door and that same smell rolls out of the club. Scarlet nods to Ice and the girls enter.

Outside Luke shoots Miles and panicked look. A pair of men dressed in the cloths they are wearing would surely be killed in that club. It is the worst club the girls could have entered. The boys race into a store nearby to buy cloaks to cover their cloths. They have to hurry before the girls are injured.

Scarlet and Ice walk through the club that smells of death and cigarette smoke. They are reminded of their days lurking through the night clubs killing those that needed to be brought off the streets. Ice realizes what they faced on Earth was hardly anything compared to the scum lining the walls here. The girls take a seat at a small stretch of bar. Scarlet and Ice turn to survey the club. Hopefully a low life with come over and try to trap the girls with a spiked drink. Not something most girls hope for but Ice and Scarlet aren't most girls.
"Can I get you a drink sweethearts?" A demon with scales instead of skin asks.
Before Ice or Scarlet can reply two vampires have come up behind them and answered for them.
"Get these lovely ladies the usual" One of the vampires say.
The demon behind the bar spare the girls a sympathetic look knowing that the concoction he is about to serve them will be strong enough to leave these girls at the vampires' mercy.
"How kind of you" Scarlet says.
A vampire will black hair hanging about three inches off his face and a spider-bite peircing grins. His grin reveals a set of deadly fangs he plans to soon have embedded in Scarlet's neck.
"Anything for such a gorgeous woman" He responds.
"We don't even know your names" Ice says.
The vampire standing before her has dark eyes that are so dark it is impossible to say they actually have a colour. His dark brown hair is sticking out in wild tuffs giving him a slightly crazy appearance. As he grins at her, like his friend, a set of fangs are revealed.
"I am Damien" The man with dark brown hair introduces himself holding his hand out as if for a handshake "May I ask for your name?"
"Ice" she replies placing her hand in Damien's cold grip.
Damien lightly grasps her hand then brings it up to his lips. His lips are even colder than his hand, as cold as a corpse.
"Pleasure" he murmurs against her hand.
Ice pretends to be shy and blushes. Her acting ability is so much better than Elizabeth's, these vampires will never know how cruel she can be until she realeases that bullet into Damien's brain. Ice can actually force a blush to her cheeks.
"I'm Dante," the other vampire says to Scarlet extending his hand like his friend, "and you my dear?"
"Scarlet" she replies placing her hand in his as she shifts to cross her right leg over her left while 'accidently' exposing some of her thigh to leave Dante eating out her palm.
As Dante kisses the top of her hand, Scarlet feels his fangs press against his lips. Extrodinary self control for a vampire that probably feeds off as many humans as he can.
"I haven't seen you ladies around here before" Damien comments "but I don't believe it is the best place for you"
"I'm sure we will be fine now that you have come to our rescue" Ice responds with a slight amount of sarcasm.
"Of course, we won't lead you astray" Damien answers then smiles once again revealing a set of fangs.

"Here are your drinks" the barman says from behind the girls.
On the counter is two glasses with peculiar bright blue liquid. As he moves away the girls take their glasses and take a small sniff. The girls vision spins for a moment as the sickly sweet smell fills them. It is certain that one glass of this drink will leave the girls unable to kill these vampires.
"What's this?" Scarlet asks curiously.
"It is a drink you will only find here, I believe they call it 'The Devils Poison' " Dante informs her.
"Can we sit at one of those booths?" Ice asks as she and Scarlet try to avoid drinking.
"Of course" Damien responds wrapping an arm around Ice's waist once she stands up.
Damien leads Ice away from Dante and Scarlet to a seperate table. Dante takes a seat at the bar. Scarlet smirks as she notices the vampire's plan, devide and conquer.

"It was very kind of you to buy me a drink" Ice says smiling.
"Anything for a beautiful lady such as you" Damien breathes in her ear as he places his hand on her knee and runs it up slowly to nearly half way up her thigh.
Ice's skin crawls and she longs for Mathew to suddenly jump out from behind the door and knock this creep for six but this is her job. The only thing that helps her stay in place id the thought of wiping this scum out of existence.

"It tastes lovely" Dante whispers to Scarlet as he sits close up against her.
His breath blowing in her face with that smell of death that seems to occupy this place and all those inside.
"I wouldn't drink without you joining me" Scarlet answers.
Dante raises his hand to the barman. Without delay the barman pours out a drink and places it before Dante.
"On the tab thanks" Dante tells the barman.
"To new friends" Scarlet says raising her glass.
"I was hoping we'd be more then just friends at this evening's end" Dante responds with a wink before tapping his glass to hers and preceding to drink all of the clear liquid inside.
Scarlet sips her drink with a smile but nearly falls off her chair as the room suddenly spins. The only thing stopping her from falling off her chair is Dante wrapping his arm around her. He chuckles as she places the drink on the counter.
"Don't worry about that, happens to everyone the first time" Dante informs her.

"Well, well, well" A strange beast says clapping Damien on the shoulder "who would expect to see you here with such a lovely woman?" sarcasm is strong in his voice.
A grimace passes over Damien's face as he removes the hand from he shoulder then smiles at the beast.
The beast can only be described as one because a short coat of jet black hair covers him from head to toe. Brown ears protrude from the top of his head in a shape smiliar to a trumpet.Orange eyes flick from Damien to Ice.
"You know I can't resist accompanying beautiful ladies" Damien replies pulling a chair over and taking a seat.
At the bar Dante sees this and turns to Scarlet.
"Trouble is brewing, give me a moment to help Damien" Dante says before kissing her hand "Don't miss me too much"
Scarlet smiles before Dante moves over to Ice and Damien's table.
"Bartender" Scarlet calls then speaks in a low voice to him "I need you to replace my drink with something nonalcoholic but looking identical to this one"
The bartender nods and disappears for a moment. When he returns he swaps her drink with a very similar drink.
"This won't leave me under the table, will it?" Scarlet asks.
The bartender hesitates for a moment then nods. Scarlet knows he is lying, she checks over her shoulder. Dante has his back to her and is arguing with a strange looking person. Ice is smiling but her body language shows she is tense. Once Scarlet knows Dante won't see she flicks her favourite dagger out and grabs the back of his neck. She presses the dagger against his throat.
"Listen, I just asked for a drink that would allow me to remain conscious without my friend knowing" Scarlet hisses "Is that too much to ask for?"
The demon shakes his head.
"Good, now scuttle back and get the drink I requested" Scarlet demands in a soft tone "And if I get drunk I can still hit a target from a distance of one hundred yards while drugged, drunk and suffering bloodloss, it will be a fatal hit for you"
The demon's hands are now shaking slightly and his eyes reveal how scared he is but he keeps his face blank.
"Hurry up before my vampire returns" Scarlet hisses before releasing him.
She slips her dagger away without peeking the attention from a single other person except Ice.
The demon darts away then returns with a drink very similar to 'The Devil's Poison' but with a quick sip Scarlet knows it is nonalcoholic. Before the demon can move away she grabs his arm. He pulls away quickly as if she had just bit him and his scales are cold and slimy not smooth like those of a snake.
"You are also going over to my friend with the same drink, you will 'accidentally' spill her drink and offer her a drink that is identical but without the alcohol, or she will pull out her gun and paint your walls with your brains" Scarlet tells him "Understand?"
The demon nods hurridely and sets to work.

Scarlet watches as a heated argument begins between the vampires and the beast with Ice at the table.
"Get out!" Dante demands of the beast.
The demon bartender walks overwith his head bowed and starts to collect the glasses on a nearby table then, just as requested, he knocks over Ice's drink. The bright blue liquid pours out across the table and the demon apologises.
"Let me get you another on the house" the demon says before hurrying over to the bar.
He mixes up a drink then carries it over to Ice. She takes it and thanks him.
"What was that you oaf?" Damien asks harshly.
"I'm terribly sorry" The demon says before returning to his post at the bar.

"Leave!" Dante growls at the beast exposing his fangs.
"You have to make good on your deal soon" The beast says before striding out of the place.
Scarlet retuns back to facing the bar and drinks nearly half of the glass. Dante walks back over to her and apologises. Scarlet tells him that it is fine but she makes sure to slur her words and appear nearly completely intoxicated. As much as she would prefer the man to be Ryan, she leans into his chest bringing her lips close to his.
"Shall we go somewhere private?" she whispers close to his ear and flutters her eyelashes.

Luke and Miles found a store that sold the cloaks they needed just across the street from the place Scarlet and Ice had entered but couldn't get any service.
"Hurry up!" Miles yells as he lays the cloaks he and Luke need on the counter.
"Coming" a quiet voice says from behind a curtain but no one emerges.
"We are in a rush!" Luke yells.
"Obviously" the voice mutters before a small frail elderly woman emerges from the curtain.
"We need these now" Miles tells her.
"Need what?" the woman asks.
"These cloaks damn it!" Miles shouts.
"Now, now" the woman says shaking her head "no need for that attitude"
"Just charge us!" Luke demands.
"Well, I suppose I could charge you boys fifty dollars each for those" the woman contemplates "but you sound like you need them quickly and cheaply"
"Fifty is fine" Luke says pulling out his wallet.
"However your clothing suggests you would pay me two hundred if I told you to, and there is your attitude to account for" The woman continues.
"You daft bat!" Miles yells as he throws one hundred dollars of his own on the counter which is followed by another hundred from Luke.
"Now let me just put this in the register" the woman tells them slowly taking the notes and turning to go back behind the curtain.
"Don't bother" Luke says before he darts out of the store pulling on his cloak and Miles does the same.

Back at the palace Mathew and Ryan have already said good bye to the guests and were rushing out to find the girls when Elizabeth stops them.
"And just where do you think you are going?" Elizabeth demands while blocking the exit.
"Out" Mathew replies "now move"
"How dare you speak to me like that!" Elizabeth nearly screams "No son of mine should talk to me like that"
"We aren't your sons!" Ryan yells "Now move you daft woman!"
Ryan shoves Elizabeth aside and Mathew follows. They have no idea where they will find the girls but there is no way they would stay at the palace while the girls were off with those nasty creatures.Knowing the girls they would be off in the worst possible spot.

Ice finally takes a sip of the drink but she doesn't find any effects. That bartender must have swapped the drinks, but why? A wink from Scarlet confirms that the demon had been 'motivated' to help. While Ice is looking at them Scarlet leans in and whispers to Dante.
"Finally" Ice murmurs to herself.
She drinks the strange blue drink quickly. Once again using those acting skills of hers, Ice wraps her arm around Damien's neck.
"Can we" she starts to ask as she runs her free hand across his chest "go somewhere to be alone?"
"Of course" Damien smiles and helps her up.

Dante stands up with Scarlet and she staggers slightly. He wraps his arm around her waist and kisses her neck. His fangs lightly scratch her neck. Scarlet exhales slowly but inside she is screaming about how wrong this is. It should be Ryan's arm around her and his fangs on her skin. She just wants to stab this freak now, but there are too many witnesses.
"Let's go" Dante says then suddenly his hand slips from her waist to grab her bum.
Scarlet nearly slaps him but instead forces a grin. The sooner she gets back to Ryan, the better.

Luke and Miles rush down the steps but suddenly a group of demons blocks the entrance.
"We don't take your kind" A woman resembling the mythical Medusa hisses and her hair follows suite.
The boys nearly throw a punch but Miles spies a side enterance.
"Fine" He says as if defeated.
The boys wait for a moment at the top of the stair before creeping around through the side enterance. When they enter they stop cold in their tracks. Scarlet has another man with his hand on her bum and his fangs at her neck. Ice is nearby with another vampire as well, she has pulled herself right up against him. Neither of the girls notice the boys since they are in the shadows and the girls are also obviously 'distracted'.
"Is that Ice and Scarlet?" Luke asks outraged.
Miles simply nods.
"No wonder they wanted to get out so bad, they had a date to keep" Luke comments harshly.
"Maybe that's not the full story" Miles says slowly.
"Then what else could it be?" Luke asks "They obviously aren't hating it, they love it" Luke throws his arms up dramatically as a intoxicated and flirty Ice leads a vampire out a back door to a deserted alleyway "Disgusting"

Mathew can smell the soft, alluring aroma of Ice's scent still on the air. Ryan can smell Scarlet. With the girls trails is also the smell of Luke and Miles. At least their friends are still as loyal as ever.
As the boys follow deeper into town they find the girls headed for the worst neighborhood, but that isn't a surprise.
"Let's hope they aren't in too much trouble" Ryan says as they continue along the streets.
"I don't know what I would do if they were injured" Mathew mutters.
"I was actually planning to maybe propose tonight at the ball" Ryan admits "but she looked so anxious to get away from me that I didn't want to push it"
Mathew claps his brother on the shoulder, "One day"
Ryan nods and smiles "Yeah, one day"

Ice stumbles out of a back door into a disgusting alleyway, but at least it is empty. Damien has followed her like a obedient pet, now he suddenly pushes her against the wall and kisses her mouth. Damien is growing desperate for her blood, he thought she would never be ready to leave. He grabs both her hands and pulls them above her head. Ice is now unable to reach for her gun and becoming tempted to bite his tongue off.

"Where to?" Scarlet asks Dante.
Dante knows his hunting buddy has already taken the spot in the alley behind the club but there are many other spots to choose from.
"I rented the greenhouse on the roof" Dante informs Scarlet.
This greenhouse has actually been void of plant life for about two decades. The windows are mostly smashed in but it is frequented by prowling vampires and their prey.
"Off we go" Scarlet says and is guided by Dante to a small door that opens to a narrow staircase.
Dante allows Scarlet to go first then as they walk up the twenty steps he pinches her bum. The first time Scarlet almost turned and king hit him, but forced herself to restrain that for now.
Once on the roof Dante showed her to a flat concrete slab with a blanket laid across the hard surface. Scarlet pushes Dante down slowly so that she has the best chance to cleanly kill him and get out of here quickly. She is in need of a long hot shower and a night cuddled up close against Ryan. Scarlet is willing to stay in Hell for as long as it takes just so she can be with Ryan, there is no way she could leave him and tonight has proved to her that no matter what Ryan is the only man for her. She might even go as far to say that she would marry him. Suddenly Dante rolls over so that he has Scarlet pinned. She can't reach her dagger. He becomes rougher at kissing her neck. She knows he is getting ready to bite down, and he isn't going to be friendly. This can only end badly.

"Should we follow them?" Miles asks.
"No! Forget them, we know have to tell their boyfriends they are cheating whores" Luke says loudly causing most of the club's patrons to turn.
"But those vampires could kill them, they are probably very defenseless humans that don't understand that the world isn't safe especially Hell" Miles argues.
"They made their bed, now they have to lay in it" Luke says waving a dismissive hand "I'm more worried about what we are to say to Mathew and Ryan, they will be shattered."
Miles nods and gives one last fleeting look at the doors the girls left through. Be safe, he thinks to them.
Luke walks out the side door and Miles follows him. Outside they are shocked to encounter Mathew and Ryan.
"What are you doing here?" Miles asks
"Looking for our wayward women" Ryan replies "Found them?"
"Well..." Miles says slowly as he considers how to tell his bestfriends that their girlfriends are unfaithful.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have finally FINALLY updated. I am so sorry to have done this to you.

Did you enjoy this chapter? I did make it extra long to make up for the time I took to write it.