The Hunt

Male Version

"Hello ladies"Ice and Scarlet here an english man saying.They turn around in their seats at thir seats from the breakfast shop they're in to see the same to men they met last night."Hello fellas"Ice raises her the side of her hand to her fored and thrust it out in a saluting manner."Scarlet gives her the usual weird look and Says"Hi" the boys take a seat on either side of them.

Ryan on Scarlet's left and mathew on Ice's right.and as if they read eachothers mind they both say"sure you boys can join us we don't mind"The guys look at eachother then laugh."Umm are you drinkin hot chocolate?"Mathew asks Ice.Ice looks at him then takes a sip making wip cream stick on the side of her face.Mathew has a strange look on his face,the slowly grabs Ice's face and lick the cream off.

"Eww,Why?"Ice asks and Scarlet along with Ryan starts to laugh.Ice drinks the rest of her Drink and Stands up grabbing her half jacket and cross shoulder bag."You are just...eww" Ice says glaring at Mathew.He snaps out of his daze and starts apologizing."I'm sorry,I didn't..well...I did but"He smirks"You look too tasty for me not to lick you."Thus starting Scarlet and Ryan with another round of laughs.

"Ice he likes you,he's like a puppy I think you should take him home with you"Scarlet snikers while Ryan is trying to get closer to her then licks her face.She stops laughing then wipes her face with a tissue."Eww,did you just"She turns to Ice"Did he just?"Ice smiled and shakes her head yes."Maybe you should take us home with you,we could keep you company at night."Ryan smiled touching her leg.Scralet slaps it away from her then stands up grabbing her purse and jacket.

"Shall we?"Ice asks Scarlet
"Yes we shall"Scarlet says leading the way out of the cafe.The boys sit there confused.
Scarlet and Ice make it half way down the block befor they here running foot steps."Can we get your numbers ladies?"They ask in unision.Scaret and Ice keep walking until they reach their car.Scarlet pulls the car key out of her purse and hits the unlock button and they get into the car.

"come on Ice,Can't you be alittle.....warmer?"mathew ask Ice through the open car door which Ice trys to close."You aprarently have no idea how much that joke sucked....Mathew."Ice glared.

"Can we meet you some where tonight,Scarlet,come on it's always nice to make new friends"Ryan asks with a fake pout.Ice looks over at Scarlet from the passenger side as Scarlet looks at Ice from the drivers side,with a secretive look.Scarlet and Ice both get out of the car making the boys back up some.Ice and Scarlet lean against the car then pull Mathew and Ryan's ear close to their mouthes.Ryan and mathew smirk at eachother.

"We may be girls but if you don't walk away from the car I'm sure the last thing your genitals will feel Is my fist,got that"Ice wispers to mathew who pulls back with a shocked face.Scarlet must have said the same thing to Ryan cause he has the same look on his face."Well than see you later boys"Scarlet says as they both get back in the car and start the engin."Or not"Ice calls as they drive off to their apartment.

"Talk about stalker status"Ice says plopping down on the couch and turning on the television.'Welcom back to channel 6 New where we are here to inform about The new team of hunters who are feared by by were-animals,vampires and so on.Now live with Chuck harol,Chuck tells us whats going on.

Scarlet joins Ice on the couch with a bowl of fruit in her lap.

Chuck:Well christine,We all know about the female duo that is feard by the undead,bewitched and all and we know that we have never seen their faces but is there a new male version among us?These males are just as acrobatic and strong as the mysterious females,could it be possible that they work together?,we'll be keeping up our search,back to you christine.

Christine:Thanks chuck,and thus concludes our breaking news on channnel 6 News goodnight newyork.

Ice turns off the T.V and looks at Ice who is staring in shock at the T.V."A male version to us?"Scarlet asks"I know weird,but who could it be?"Ice askes grabbing a couple grapes and tossing them into her mouth."I think it could be Ryan and mathew"Ice looks over at Scarlet."What do you mean?Why them?"Ice asks.

"Well,I mean think about it,they were together when we say them at Jasons club and today trying to get us-"

"So,they could be close brothers,friends,or hell even lovers"Ice Points out."Okay fine but last night while I was talking to Ryan a friend of his called him Hunter,now think about it why out of all the nick names would they call him hunter?"Scarlet asks standing up and pacing the room.

"Okay so what if they are?,what are we gonna do about it?,the only thing I can think of is just to keep our gaurd up around them after all,they do seem to be watching us,but the reason isn't clear."Ice rambled.

"Ice we should go to Jason's bar tonight to see if their there then try anything and I mean anything to get some information out of them."Scarlet plans

"Sure seducing men that already want us should be a peice of cookie dough"
♠ ♠ ♠
lalalalalalal-Coments?