The Hunt

Bop it Twist it Pull it Spin it

Ryan and Mathew look at Scarlet and Ice with strange expressions."What he was staring at us"Ice says snuggling closer to Mathew.Scarlet does the same and both Mathew and Ryan pull them closer resting their free hands on Ice and Scarlets thigh.If it was any other night Ice would have broken his fingers.
"What's the sudden change of additude?,not that we don't love it but what up?"Mathew asks,sliding his hand further up Ice's thigh under her skirt touching her underwear and licking his lips.

"Well"Scarlet answers"We thought we were too harsh on you two the other day so we decided to be nice and make new friends"Scarlet smiles running her hand down the middle of Ryan's chest to his belt.
"Ohh it's seems like you girls want to have fun now"Ryan wispers in Scarlets ear.
"You know what I parched could you boys get us some drinks?"Ice askes stopping Mathew from groping her anymore than he already is.
"Sure what would you ladies like"Ryan asks
"Lady luck"Scarlet and Ice say together.Mathew and Ryan look at eachother then walk over to the bar.

"Damn you,Scarlet,he was practically molesting me,I don't think I'll ever wear short skirts again."Ice Complains trying to pul the skirt lower.
"Stop complaining,and if you pull any further you'll pull the skirt off.we need to get them away from eachother"Scarlet scolds Ice.
"That's a piece of cookie dough"Ice smirks as the boys come back with their drinks.
Ice stands up and takes her drink from Mathew.She takes a big sip.
"I like this song,Mathew lets dance"Ice puts her glass down.Mathew takes a big sip from his drink,puts it down and follows Ice to the dance floor.Scarlet and Ryan stay at their seats in the corner.

"So 'Hunter' what exactly is it you do that got you that name?"Scarlet asks casually.
"Well"He hesitates"Where we work is a busy place so I'm always hunting for someone who needs help since I finnish my work quickly,so the name stuck."He smiles and takes a sip of his drink.Scarlet does the same.
Three drinks for ryan and one for Scarlet later.
"Where do you work?"Scarlet asks resting her hand on Ryan's knee.
"The C.O.T-The C.O.L club."He covers.Scarlet caught the begining.
"Really,the Cards Of Love,isn't that a match making thing?"Scarlet asks letting her hand slowly travel up his leg.
"Yeah"Ryan answers gulping loudly as he gets 'excited'.Scarlet drops her hand and sighs.
"That's too bad,I've always wanted to date a guy that works with the C.O.T.N organization."Ryan gives a questioning look.
"Why is that,they are so secretive and could be double agents"Ryan suggests.
"Yeah but there is something I find so.....sexy about them-"Ryan cuts Scarlet off.
"just between you and me,I work there and I'm a vampire,I'm not suppose to tell anyone but I like you so you have to keep it a secret okay."Scarlet can see that he isn't drunk.

Meanwhile..on the Dance floor Ice and mathew are dancing to I gotta get through thisby Daniel Bedingbfield.Ice has her back against his chest and her arms around his neck giving him a good veiw of her cleavage.then bends over letting her butt rub against his front.She stands straight and turns around Just as he says 'gotta take my mind off of you' Ice points at mathew who smirks.Ice starts dancing around Mathew.Mathew grabs her by the waist as she shakes her hips.As the song ends a slow song starts playing.Mathew wraps his arms around Ice's waist and pulls her close as Ice wraps her arms around his neck and stares him in the eyes.
"So 'Seeker' how'd you get that name?"Ice askes casually.
"At work I usually find people in crouded places so they call me Seeker"Mathew smiles as his hands lower down to Ice's butt.Ice smiles runs her hands through his black hair.
"Where do you work?"Ice asked resting her head on his shoulder.She could smell his colonge.
"the C.O.L,I'm a waiter."Mathew says as if he was trying to convince himself aswell.
"Really,thats too bad,I always wanted to date a guy that works with the C.O.T.N organisation,they have a very mysterious sexyness about them."Ice giggles.
"But he probably wouldn't have as much time for you as a regular person would."Mathew says casually pulling Ice closer,creating no spaces.
"Yeah but when he does that will be a very special day and night."Ice says breathing gainst his neck.
"Can I trust you?"Mathew asks as they sway side to side slowly.Ice pulls back looking him in the eye's.
"Of course you can,I gave you a chance so you should give me one too."Ice says smiling.
"I Work for the C.O.T.N and I'm also a vampire,I can't tell anyone but I like you alot so don't tell anyone okay?"Ice kissed Mathew with a different passion.
"There secret is safe with me.Lets go back to the others."Ice says as she holds his hand and leads him back to their table.

"Hey how was your dance?"Scarlet asks as Ice and Mathew take a seat."Lovely what bout you two how was your hanging out?"Ice asks as he leans against Mathew.
"Very intertaining"Ryan smiles.Ice rolles her eyes.
"Well boys it's about time we left Ice says standing up and grabbing the purse she borrowed from Scarlet.

"Well why don't you ladies come to our house we could have our own little after party."Mathew asks winking at Ice.
"ah it wouldn't hurt to go with you two"Scarlet says standing up aswell and stretching.On their way out the girls say goodnight to Jason and Tina.
"Goodnight Jay-Jay,night Tina"Ice and scarlet call to jason and Tina.They both wave at the girls and say goodnight.

"Night Bruce!"They chime as they walk out of the club.
"Night girls seeya later!"Bruce calls back.Everyone gets into Ryan and Mathew's car.Scarlet and Ryan in the front and Ice and Mathew in the back.
"Oooh so cool,I haven't played with one of these in years!"Ice chimes as she picks up the toy.
"What are you talking about Ice?"Scarlet asks turning in her seat.
"They have a bop-it!,remember we used to have cometitions with other kids?Ice continues in pure joy.

"You two had cometitions against other kids?"Ryan asks.
"Yeah!"Scarlet giggles and turns around.

"I'm gonna play it it's one of the most intertaining games I've ever played"Ice says turning it on.
"Yay! I love the little direction song."Scarlet starts dancing in her seat.

bop it...twist it...pull it....spin itIce hits them all on point.She changes the level to medium then fter a few minutes to hard.

"That game is on hard how are you doing that?"Mathew asks while watching Ice play even while they sat in Ryan and Mathew's house.

"What are you talk about?"Ice askes still paying attention to what it's saying.
"The game it's on super hard and your getting it."Mathew says watching carefully.They all sit in the livingroom with the television on.

"This"Ice smiles."This is nothing but a peice of cookie dough?"Ice says finally putting it down.
"For you two maybe but I could never get it"Ryan says while Scarlet who's sitting next to him rolls her eyes.
"Hey Mathew?"Ice askes curling up in his lap.
"Yeah love?"He asks wraping the blacket at the end of the couch around them.
"Can we sleep over tonight I know we don't know eachother that well but-"
"Of course you girls can stay,we want to keep you girls comany"Ryan chuckls as Scarlet giggles.
"Let go to your room Mathew"Ice says standing up and biting her lip.
"Okay then off to my room we go!"Mathew chimes as Him and Ice walk up the stairs and make a Left.
"Well that Leaves us to go to your room right?"Scarlet asks as she stands up.
"Yup can play a few games before we go to sleep.

*2:00am*
Ice gets up out of the bed after doing well IT with mathew a few hours back.She puts his shirt on and roams around looking for the bathroom.She bumps into a book shelf and hit a button.The shelf goes up and reveals weapons and guns and armor and a computer.

"He's like the male version to me"Ice mumbles as she walks in and touches the guns.Ice froze from the sound of a male voice.
"How did you get in here?"Mathew asks as he walked up behind Ice and wraps his arms around her waist.
"Bumped into the bookshelf and it went off"She says making her body calm so he souldn't susupect anything.
"Oh,but what were you doing up anyway.He askes kissing her neck.

"Bathroom..g-got l-l-lost on the way there.Ice stutters
♠ ♠ ♠
hiya people
I'm not sure if lady luck is a real drink I just saw it on my bottlecap belt.just so you know.
I thought the song matched the chapter since they had to get through that situation.
comments???