The Hunt

Hunter,Seeker,Carver,and Frost

The girls make a quick stop at their apartment,getting dressed in their 'formal' warrior clothes.Sliding on their masks,which covers from their nose to their chin,They park the car a block away and walk into the C.O.T.N main building at eleven o'clock sharp.
"Hello ladies it's nice to see you again"The man from last time sat in the same chair behind his desk like before.

"I would like it if we could get along,what I mean Is you working for the C.O.T.N,how does that sound to you ladies?"Ice and Scarlet look at eachother for a moment then back at the man in the chair and shake their heads'no'.

"Well could you at least help us out every now and then?,you'll get paid for every criminal you bring in."He pleads some what.The girls both rolls their eyes and shake their head yes.
"Good so now"He snapps his fingers"we will have you two working with two of our best workers."In came two men,which Ice automatically sees is Ryan and Mathew,dressed in 'formal'warrior clothes aswell.

"Hunter and Seeker will be assisting you on your missions.They are also so the male version to you two."The man smiles"Oh my name is Castor,and your names are?"
"Frost"Ice says in a fake English accent
"Caver"Scarlet mumbles in the same accent.Mathew and Ryan looked at the girls and smiled.

"Okay so tonight we need you to scope out an abandoned building,there have been reports of suspicious sounds and shadows and what not,so around 10:00pm be there to check it out."Castor says sliding four pakets across the table."Thats all the info you need about this mission,that is all"He waved his hand in a dissmissing manner.Scarlet and Ice look at eachother with looks that ment'who does he think he is?"

*9:30pm*

They all sat in Mathew and Ryan's car,three blocks away from the abandoned building.
"So do you fellas have girls?"Ice asks in her fake accent.Scarlet looked over at Ryan and Mathew to hear their answer.

"Well,you can call them that."Ryan says smiling as if he's remembering a good moment.Mathew smirked as he looked out of space.
"What about you girls"Mathew asks looking at Ice then Scarlet.
"Well"Scarlet pauses"You can call them that"The boys start lauging.Ice starts getting hot so she un-zips her outer coat exposing her neck to the cool air of the dimley lit car.Mathew catches a glimps of the back of Ice's neck.

"You know that's pretty strange"Mathew says as he watches Ice fan her neck.
"What is"Scarlet and Ice both ask turning to Mathews direction.
"My girlfriend has the same star tattoo on the back of her neck,same colors and everything."Ice freezes.The girls look at eachother then start laughing nervously.Ice zips up the leather.

"Wow and here I am thinking I was the only one to get a tatto like this,See carver I told you americans would have a tattoo as cool as mine or at least like mine."Ice says still using her accent.Mathew looks over at Ryan with a questioning look.

"Alright time to get a move on it lets check out the building and get it over with."Scarlet says as they get out of the car.

"Lets split up"Ice says as they reach the building.Scarlet and Ice start to walk off. Ryan and Mathew call to them."Hey wait a minute"Scarlet and Ice pause then turn to face them.
"What?"They both ask.Mathew and Ryan Shake their heads.
"When we split up that means you two split up and go with one of us,we can't trust you just yet."Ryan says Scarlet and Ice can hear the smirk fourming on his mouth.The boys wore the same types od masks as Ice and Scarlet did.

"What ever Lets just get this over with."Scarlet sighed and walked off with Ryan following as well as Mathew following Ice.

Walking into the building they decided that team 1:Scarlet and Ryan(using swords and daggers) will scout out the first floor and team 2:Ice and Mathew(using guns and knives) will scout out the second floor.

*Twenty minuets later*

"Get back here fucker,I'm not finished with you!"Ryan Yells at the running demond.Scarlet throws a dagger and catches the demon in his neck.
Ryan slices it's head off.Ice shoots at the pixie with metal bullets and she starts to burn.Mathew shoots at the other pixie trying to get away.Soon enough all four of the have two demonds cornered.Scarlet saw them slip something from their hands.

Just at that moment Ryan and Mathew Lunge at them.The Demonds spray something in their face and they black out.Ice shoots at one and Scarlet slices open the other.Ice picks up both of the bottles and put them in her

The girls end upcarrying dragging them to the car.Ice pushes Mathew into the back seat.Scarlet on the other side slides Ryan in next to mathew.Ice gets into the driver's seat and Scarlet gets into the passenger seat next to her.

"What happened to them?"Castor asks as the gaurds lay them in a white sheet bed.This is the hospital unit in the C.O.T.N main building.
"The demonds sprayed something dark yellow in their faces and they passed out"Scarlet says calmly leaning against the wall next to Ice.

"I have the bottles I hope they do you some good"Ice says handing over the bottles,and staying as calm as Scarlet.

"How can the two of you be so calm during an emergancy like this"Castor is now yelling at the girls.
"Well if you panic"Scarlet says then pauses then looks at Ice.
"Nothing gets done"Ice finishes.looking over at Scarlet with a 'who didn't know that' look. Scarlet and Ice leave the C.O.T.N and head home after walking three blocks to their car.

"I hope their okay"Scarlet sighs as she sits on the couch a strips off her boots,Jacket and mask.Ice sits next to her doing the same.
"I'm sure it's nothing too serious"Ice says putting her boots in the hall closet and hanging her jacket on the hook.Scarlet does the same.

KNOCK,KNOCK,KNOCK,KNOCK,KNOCK

Scarlet and Ice walk over to the door,Ice with a gun behinde her back and Scarlet with a sword behinde her back.No one know where they live or their were abouts.They get ready to attack if it's a Evil thing.Scarlet opens the door slowley.The girls are greeted by the smirking faces of Mathew and Ryan.

Ice wispers to Scarlet."I've got a bad feeling about this"Scarlet wispers back as she watches them smirking in the doorway"yeah,something isn't right about their aura.

"Come in boys"Scarlet forces a smile and hides the blade behinde the door.
"It's nice to know you came to keep us company"Ice forces a smile and steps aside.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments anyone???