The Hunt

No Trace Remains

Mathew and Ryan walk through the door and look around the room then look to the girls with wide smiles that show their fangs. The girls smile back but not as widely. Inside both Scarlet and Ice are getting even more worried by the minute.
“How did you guys find where we live?” Scarlet asks
“Oh we have friends who are able to get there hands on addresses through phone numbers and names.” Ryan explains coming towards Scarlet.

Scarlet resists the urge to back away or hurt Ryan instead she smiles and slips her blade out of sight but still easy to grab if need be. Mathew comes towards Ice and she does the same as Scarlet slipping her weapon away in it’s holster.
“Hey baby, what did you do today?” Mathew asks wrapping his arms around Ice’s waist and pulling her closer to him.

His cold breath runs down her neck causing small Goosebumps to appear. Ryan holds his hand out to Scarlet.
“Shall we go somewhere and leave these lovebirds to it?” He asks with an expression Scarlet had never seen a person with it was wicked but had a bit of amusement and maybe even what looks like lust.
Scarlet looks over to Ice but Mathew’s head in blocking her view of Ice’s face. She smiles to Ryan.

“Sure” She replies taking his hand.
Ryan walks through the house and Scarlet pulls him to the lounge room.
“How about we sit in here?” Scarlet asks
Ryan shrugs and takes a seat on the couch beside Scarlet. He scoots closer to her until he is right up close pressing against her.

“I missed you today” Ryan whispers against her skin kissing along her jaw line.
Scarlet, much to her horror, shivers in pleasure.
“Really? I missed you too” Scarlet says softly
Ryan’s arm runs across her back then wraps around her small waist to hold her in place. His terribly cold breath is flowing against Scarlet’s neck and each breath she can’t help but want to moan. She keeps herself in check but her mind is clouded.

Ice is finally released from Mathew’s cold embrace. He looks into her eyes but his eyes keep trailing down to her neck.
“Is there somewhere we can go to have some more privacy?” Mathew asks in a husky voice but his eyes show not only lust but something wicked as well.
Ice is cautious but Ryan has already dragged Scarlet off to somewhere. Is this their game plan? Are they trying the whole divide and conquer technique? Ice’s doubts seem to magically disappear as she looks into Mathew’s enticing, almost hypnotic eyes. She feels for her weapon tucked away safely then replies.
“Of course follow me” She says using her “sexy” voice.

Mathew follows Ice to her bedroom where she lays back on the bed. He kicks off his heavy boots and crawls up the bed so that his head is level with hers.
“Have been thinking of me?” He asks as he kisses from her lips down her jaw line to her neck.
Ice suppresses a moan before she answers.
“Of course, have you been thinking of me?”
“How could I stop? Especially after last night” He grins wickedly up at her and the uneasy feeling returns.

Ryan pushes Scarlet back gently into the couch as he begins to kiss down her neck occasionally suck at the skin. Scarlet is trying her best to stay on guar but her mind is barely working as Ryan kisses her. It is all she can do not to moan. Ryan then begins to drag his fangs softly against her skin. Within an instant Ryan’s soft intimate embrace turn to a cold restraint against escape. His fangs pierce the soft skin of Scarlet’s neck easily and he starts to drink her blood greedily. Her warm blood trickles from the wound into his mouth. His tongue flicks over the wound lapping up the blood. Scarlet trying to escape but she is trapped. Even the blade at her back is no use because her arms are trapped at her sides. She attempts to yell out a warning to Ice but quick as a flash Ryan has slid one arm right round her body and grabbed her right arm while using his body to trap her left arm between him and her side. His other snakes up to her mouth and covered it. Scarlet is caught halfway through inhaling to yell and splutters as suddenly his hand is covering her mouth. She splutters but Ryan continues to drink from her happily.

Mathew has crawled over so that he is supporting himself on his knees and one arm over Ice’s body. He kissing her lips passionately as he hears through the door with his super-human hearing as Scarlet is attempting to call for someone but Ryan is already in control. Mathew grins widely and Ice smiles back. He can hear her heart accelerate as he nibbles lightly on her ear lobe. Ice is so wrapped up in Mathew to think of anything else. No matter how badly she is trying to stay cautious of Mathew his touch just drags her back down into incoherent thoughts. Mathew flicks his tongue across the sensitive skin of Ice’s neck. She barely keeps herself from moaning his name right then and there. He supports himself fully on his knees as one up snakes around her body while the other hand brushes her hair away from her neck. Mathew suddenly sinks his fangs in. Scarlet gasps in shock and tries to push him away but Mathew holds her in place. He drinks from her. His cold lips attach firmly against her hot neck.
“Mathew” Ice says as loudly as she can.
He continues to drink from her not minding about her struggling as his super-human strength overpowers hers, just.

Scarlet is struggling to stay conscious as Ryan drinks from her. His cold lips press against her skin and it is the last thing she feels before slumping unconscious against Ryan. Her breathing steadies and Ryan keeps his lips in place over the wound until it clots. Once the wound had clotted Ryan lets Scarlet slump back into the couch. His fangs are tinted red with her blood and he licks a few stray drops from his lips. Scarlet’s bllod was like no other human’s he had tasted. It was more filling and made him feel so much more powerful. He grins unlike his normal self. Ryan picks up Scarlet gently from the couch and carries her through to where Mathew is just finishing drinking Ice’s blood. As Ryan enters the room he sees Ice fighting to stay conscious. She spots Scarlet unconscious and with two wounds on her neck.

“Leeches” She hisses out before falling unconscious.
“They’re blood is incredible” Mathew says climbing off of Ice his voice is cold and harsh unlike his normal tone.
“We should keep them alive, why waste such an opportunity of such power?” Ryan hisses back greedily in a foreign tone.
Ryan lays Scarlet on the bed beside Ice. Both Mathew and Ryan’s eyes glow black with pure evil. No trace of the boys seems to remain.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everyone. Yes it is I once again. Well tell us what you think. Leave a comment and remember to subscribe.
Thanks for reading,
Lurking_shadow and Bloodychocolate