Denial

Image

Top Banner:
Credit goes to xX Hardcore Chick Xx for making the wonderful banner (top) for me. It's absolutely amazing! Can you believe she was still questioning me to make sure it was okay even after I put it up? Still telling me she'd redo it if I wanted her to...lol..Sweet, sweet hardcore girl! Thank you hon!

All of the other girls were completely envious of her. She'd known them for years. She knew their entire life story, and they knew hers. They were all best friends. But she was the 'baby' of the little family. They would go to extreme measures just to protect her and make sure she was safe. She had them all wrapped around her finger without even trying.

Did she notice it?

Yes.

Did it become natural?

That too.

She wasn't the stuck up kind, no, anything but as a matter of fact. But she could sense the good from the evil right off. And if she didn't like you, there's usually a reason for it.

Helena Rose Williams love her best A7X friends with her whole heart. And did I mention that she, too, would go to the ends of the Earth to protect them from what she knew to be evil. Including the gender of her own species.

Disclaimer:

I do not own Avenged Sevenfold or anyone associated with them who may be in this story as much as I may wish I did. This is simply another of my fan-fic stories that I had the pleasure of writing, to give you the pleasure of reading! All the credit of Avenged Sevenfold's amazingness (my words don't steal) goes to them, and them only. However, just because I don't own them yet, doesn't mean I never will. I am after all going to their concert February 17th, maybe I'll come back owning them then! Ha ha! Wish me luck! If someday I never return to Mibba for a really Long time, you shall know why. *Wink*


Finally got the Banner done and went ahead and changed the layout to one of my own. Hope you like it. Comments? I like to know what you guys think about these things!
  1. Just Dance
    The guys take Helena out for a little fun....Again.
  2. Dear God, Help Us Now
    Just read dearies. Ugh, what a word. Dearies, more like lovies!
  3. It's An I Love Your Girl Hate His Kinda Thing
    Val and Helena spend the day out together, but will she ever get to meet Zacky's new girl. And if so...What will she think of her?
  4. Real Fun
    Jake wants to show Helena a good time.
  5. Rude Awakening Puts The Plan In Action
    Story title really describes it by a long shot. Sorry about the wait. Been busy!
  6. Dodge The Psycho
    lol...Okay I liked this one. I think you guys will too! Read on my loves!
  7. Don't Take My Slim Jims!
    Trust me, that only describes one part of this chapter, but I loved it, so had to use that as the chapter title! I hope you like it as much as I!
  8. Confession
    Someone has a little confession, but it's not the way anyone expected. Who and what will it be?
  9. Purpose Undefined, Wait, Hard To Find
    This ones quite a long chapter. Hope you guys enjoy!
  10. Helena And Fats And False Accusations
    You'll undertstand it a lot more once you read it. But a lot of interesting things go down in this chapter. Enjoy loves. :)
  11. Big Decisions
    And more and more excitement starts! Oh my Lord it's getting so good! lol...Read, read!
  12. Too Late
    I have this feeling, you're gonna love it. ;) Now go read!!
  13. I'm Gonna Miss Her
    This is where it all comes down to the conclusion, the big finale or whatever you wanna call it....IT'S HERE!!! So read! lol.. Don't be fooled by the title. ;)
  14. Cheater, Cheater
    Things start to get a little tense! Read, read, read my loves! Go!
  15. Let's Not Fight
    And the excitement continues! Read, read, read!
  16. You Had Your Chance
    Okay so after this chapter, this is where everything starts getting really good, cause I suppose we'll have to near the end. *Sighs* Now read, read!
  17. The Beach Sounds Nice
    Okay trust me, there's more than just the beach in this chapter, you just have to read my darlings. :))
  18. Tihiti Or Bora Bora
    Okay, so from this chapter on out, it gets interesting!! I'm excited now!!
  19. Party Time!
    Oooo, it's getting supercalafragilisticexpealidocious-ly awesome!!! READ!
  20. Bring Me To Life
    The results of Leny's life are contained in this chapter! I suggest you stop reading this, and start reading that!!
  21. Staying Behind
    Okay, I could say a lot about this chapter, but then I can't. Cause I don't wanna give anything away. Just read!!
  22. He Pulled Me In, I Was Disgusted With Myself
    It just keeps getting better, trust me! You're going to love this. Now read!
  23. Sleep Tight
    I love this chapter, but there is a VERY IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE BIGINNING of the chapter and I need you to read it...Carry on now!!
  24. To Tell Or Not To Tell
    Another chapter!! This one's a pretty good one if you ask me. But let's see what you think. Read, read, read!!
  25. Happy Birthday (Baby) Is Not What I Need To Hear
    Oh wow!! Okay, this thing is jam packed and full of excitement I can asure you!! Read, read, read, read, NOW!!!
  26. Time To Fess Up
    Okay, things really start going down here. And I do mean big time. So, but on your reading glasses and get to it. READ AWAY!!
  27. I'll Call You, Call Me
    This is where it comes down to what happens between Tihana and Zacky. And some other things too! Read away my peeps, read away!
  28. Looks Like You Were Right
    Okay so this is totally anf completely a SHOCKER CHAPTER!!! It's got like a LOT of shokers in it!!! And one I think you'll take quite a liking to!! Now READ, READ, READ!!
  29. Poker Face
    Okay so this is a really amazing chapter. And when I say really amazing, I mean REALLY amazing!! I have a feeling you're gonna love it!!
  30. We've Gotta Get Over It
    FINAL CHAPTER!! I've finally got this thing line spaced!! Sorry it took me so long. =(( Pwease fowgive me!! Haha baby talk! Anyways, read my loves.
  31. Author's Note
    This is my farewell to all of you, and my inspiration, also a thanks to you wonderful readers!!
  32. Sequel
    Read now, now, now, now, nOw, NoW, now, NOW, GOOOOOOO!!!!